Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I saw on reddit that update 1.1.9 that is the new recommended (I think) added jet packs. Can anyone confirm this and if so what mod.(Simply Jetpacks)?

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Oh god, I died again. Next to a hungry node this time D: Lost all of my stuff.
PC, is that gravestone still there? I'll need to get my gear back ASAP.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
well if it is i cant find the gravestone. Which base was it at I got 3 so your base is just a bit vague

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
well if it is i cant find the gravestone. Which base was it at I got 3 so your base is just a bit vague
It should be at /warp dk

[EDIT]: Right. I might need help on this one. Seems that I spawned a wither in at /warp gimmeabreak, and I'm not as powerful as I thought. If anyone believes they are powerful enough, or wants to create a group battle, this needs to be done quickly. It's eating pigs and sheep and stuff, and soon it's going to find someone's base.

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
For those that read this I have made a enderman farm at warp endfarm. I have some automation of enderpearl collection going but sadly i have not yet got auto killing online so right now its kinda look and run. :(
Why not use turtles? I could program them for you, and they would attack anything in front of them. They could even get the pearls for you, and drop them into a pipe.

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
hmm the turtle idea would work. We should do that if you are on later tonight, like 20:00 (its 15:30 now

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Be warned "peggassis" as a veteran who has the ability to inspire anger and disgust into those around him who's also greedy you have been warned I'm watching you.... and my friends to!

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Over the next few days I will be attempting to update the server to 1.1.9 and adding maybe adding a couple different things server side. I've the regular mods downloaded and I have the links all ready I just need to finish downloading and configuring the rest. Hopefully I'll be done by this weekend.

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Over the next few days I will be attempting to update the server to 1.1.9 and adding maybe adding a couple different things server side. I've the regular mods downloaded and I have the links all ready I just need to finish downloading and configuring the rest. Hopefully I'll be done by this weekend.

You should update the pics as well some RUDE person built a huge castle that is filled with tech but not the best looking however more of just huge and there...

<-high expectations are high

Last edited:

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019

Praise the sun!
FOR GODS SAKE ADD TTKAMI AND FM (also technomancy is a suitable replacement for FM) thaumcraft has nothing without those!

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
At the very least add technomancy, it really ties TE and TC together while adding content to help with both
Or, Thaumic Tinkerer. You can use CC with nodes and wand recharge pedestals.

And you can fly with the wand. What could be better?

BTW pc, I've got exams right now, so I can't really play. Sorry about that, but I'll see if I can get a turtle script working for killing mobs.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Or, Thaumic Tinkerer. You can use CC with nodes and wand recharge pedestals.

And you can fly with the wand. What could be better?

BTW pc, I've got exams right now, so I can't really play. Sorry about that, but I'll see if I can get a turtle script working for killing mobs.
Or both
I asked for TTKAMI before TC4.1 even came out. I have waited this long and solomon said no, that is why I am requesting at least Technomancy :p

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
First off the reason I said no was so people with low end computers could still play on my server. Secondly what is TTKAMI, FM, and CC because I don't have enough time to try and find out what each one means and then search for the mod. It's a one or the other kind of deal with either finding out what it is or what it does then adding it if I think it would be worth it.

Also I'll hopefully get the rest of the normal mods downloaded tonight. The bukkit normal mods. I have all... Oh forgot forge essentials. Well I'll get that and the rest of the mods downloaded tonight.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Erm Solomon I oopsed I was snooping around the 108 warps and went to one aaand I fell aaand it was a claimed area and well ya I can't get my stuff back without pillaring up a hundred or so blocks then proceeding to abuse one of the glitches with griefprevention Erm mind helping?