Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
currently solomon does not want to add any more mods becuase of the fact that so many people have trouble installing the mods as is
I menaged to install every mod except ic2[DOUBLEPOST=1397845142][/DOUBLEPOST]When i add ic2 to ftb,minecraft crash on mojang logo.
you see what I'm saying?

Jared527

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! My name is Jared, and this server looks like a bunch of fun! I've been trying to install the mods that are required, installed them all, but then everytime I try join, it says I don't have IC2 expieremental even though it's in my Edit mods-Mods tab. Any
IC2 installed.JPG
Doesn't work.JPG
k forward to playing with you guys!

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Hey guys! My name is Jared, and this server looks like a bunch of fun! I've been trying to install the mods that are required, installed them all, but then everytime I try join, it says I don't have IC2 expieremental even though it's in my Edit mods-Mods tab. AnyView attachment 10825 View attachment 10828 k forward to playing with you guys!
the FTB lite version needs to be 1.1.6 u may have forgotten to install Tic and ask PC_assassin he had the same problem and fixed it

Jared527

Jul 29, 2019
the FTB lite version needs to be 1.1.6 u may have forgotten to install Tic and ask PC_assassin he had the same problem and fixed it
Ya, i'm using 1.1.6, and umm What is Tic? if it isn't one of the mods thats on the front page required then that's the problem :I

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... I can't seem to use wand foci on my greatwood gold-capped wand or my iron and wood one. This appears to be a thaumcraft bug, as it also happens in singleplayer. Anyone else getting this bug?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Hmm... I can't seem to use wand foci on my greatwood gold-capped wand or my iron and wood one. This appears to be a thaumcraft bug, as it also happens in singleplayer. Anyone else getting this bug?
like it doesn't work? if its that it does not equip hit and hold F you may have a key binding mismatch and that's the problem when holding F it will open a gui while still holding F scoll over a foci then release F

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
like it doesn't work? if its that it does not equip hit and hold F you may have a key binding mismatch and that's the problem when holding F it will open a gui while still holding F scoll over a foci then release F
I have got it binded to F, and it won't come up with the menu. I'mm using a focus pouch and two foci: shock, and the basic fire one.