Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Who's claim? Also I can't atm because I'm upgraded to 1.1.9 atm for server upgrade. I can see if I can get on later. Maybe.

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Peggasisis the guy who built on the grave of my bases past *curses house ghosts on them* and may you nights be horrible.... hu what? I didn't say anything :3

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Or, Thaumic Tinkerer. You can use CC with nodes and wand recharge pedestals.

And you can fly with the wand. What could be better?

BTW pc, I've got exams right now, so I can't really play. Sorry about that, but I'll see if I can get a turtle script working for killing mobs.

Yah i know what you mean about the exams I got them also, for the rest of the week, then I should be well and done with school for the summer.[DOUBLEPOST=1401847736][/DOUBLEPOST]
Erm Solomon I oopsed I was snooping around the 108 warps and went to one aaand I fell aaand it was a claimed area and well ya I can't get my stuff back without pillaring up a hundred or so blocks then proceeding to abuse one of the glitches with griefprevention Erm mind helping?

Speaking of the 108 warps about 70-ish of them are for what seems to be an old server or completely useless I have been meaning to fix them recently since I cant find the warps i made.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Yah i know what you mean about the exams I got them also, for the rest of the week, then I should be well and done with school for the summer.[DOUBLEPOST=1401847736][/DOUBLEPOST]

Speaking of the 108 warps about 70-ish of them are for what seems to be an old server or completely useless I have been meaning to fix them recently since I cant find the warps i made.
Ya it's a bit ridiculous at this point...

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
But if anyone is going and deleting warps dont delete any that say pc in them[DOUBLEPOST=1401848981][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh! and im not 100% sure i mentioned this before or not so I am going to say it again cause the server seems like it has had more people on lately so warp endfarm is usable just dont back up and it is not completly done. Also warp withergrinder is able to be used but i need to put in more clear glass (or someone else).

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I am atm updating os things. So it will be down for a bit. It's about halfway done. By the way it was suggested that I get prism instead of bringing back griefprevention since it has a better system for anti-griefing. But don't worry I will be getting something that allows for plots so that we can have some safety from each other :p Anyways since that's a new mod it will take me a little bit to set up so the server may not be updated by this weekend. I really hope it is since I won't have time this weekend to mess with the server at all. Also if you want me to add a mod PLEASE put the full name not the initials. I don't have time to go searching for every obscure reference to a mod trying to find the right one.

Thank you.
SolomonAiel

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok well it looks like it's down for tonight because the machine is being a little touchy. I'll get it back up earlish tomorrow... depending on where you live.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
What grief prevention being buuu *interrupted by the sound of the destruction of a base* sorry what was that could *loud explosions off* well anyway I gotta get back to "progress"

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
What was that about? If it was about not having plots only editable by you then you can rest at ease I will add a mod to make plots specifically so that you can have a spot that won't be messed with by "friends"... :p everyone enjoys having private space that people won't mess with.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
What was that about? If it was about not having plots only editable by you then you can rest at ease I will add a mod to make plots specifically so that you can have a spot that won't be messed with by "friends"... :p everyone enjoys having private space that people won't mess with.

That was already part of griefprevention it's just this random guy he built on the

Grave of are old house that was built on the grave of that house! We had been living in that area for 3!! Generations and he came in played for a month or so and built a big fat rich castle! *grumbles*

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Secondly what is TTKAMI, FM, and CC because I don't have enough time to try and find out what each one means and then search for the mod.
TTKAMI is a part of Thaumic Tinkerer, it adds extremely powerful foci, like flying. FM, I have no idea, might be an addon for something, and CC is computercraft,.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up. Sorry about that. The updates messed with a part of the computer that I needed to access it. No worries though it was an easy fix.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I know that people have had problems adding mods to the launcher so I am hesitant to ask about adding another one but if any mod should be added I would like enderstorage cuase I am getting tired of running to the nether and back with a tank so I can get lava (to power my base) cause I have a old and slow computer and it takes about 5 minutes to render the nether in that stupid loading screen.

Sent from my HTC EVO SUPERSONIC using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yah and the portal mod would be handy also but not as necessary as the ender storage

Sent from my HTC EVO SUPERSONIC using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I am not going to ask if this gets added, but..... Ok I will never mind I would like advanced fluxian tools simply for the purpose of getting the charge pad, but (dont quote me on this) it might serve as a good replacement to ic2 and we could completely get rid of it. I would check the mod out myself but I don't have access to my computer atm

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok hypotheticaly speaking if we were to kill ic2 on the server would it require a world reset?

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2