Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Right, I've been making more chickens. Whereabouts did you put my gravestone contents?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't find your grave I checked at warp dj but it wasn't thwre

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Going to be off the forums for a few hours for stuff to do IRL

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
So MCPC+ is having some issues with wanting to start. I am trying a previous build of it to see if that will fix the issue. Currently all I'm waiting on is MCPC+ and then the permissions to get the update out.

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
So MCPC+ is having some issues with wanting to start. I am trying a previous build of it to see if that will fix the issue. Currently all I'm waiting on is MCPC+ and then the permissions to get the update out.

What is mcpc+ for again?

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
If you look back at one of my previous updates you'll find your answer :p have fun....

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok updating the download links but the server is not updated yet so don't download the new stuff yet. Also added technomancy, apparently kami is included in tinker already and enderstorage.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
image.jpg
Ok updating the download links but the server is not updated yet so don't download the new stuff yet. Also added technomancy, apparently kami is included in tinker already and enderstorage.

Be sure the KAMI setting is turned on in the config
>be me
>be on solomons server
>check forums
>sees suggestions have been added
>awwwwwwyush.JPEG
>MFW

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
So when the version number is changed in the title then I know its updated, right?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok with ender storage we are going to need a place where we can put what colors have been used for the chests and tanks so we all aren't using the same color..... maybe at spawn.......

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Ok with ender storage we are going to need a place where we can put what colors have been used for the chests and tanks so we all aren't using the same color..... maybe at spawn.......

Not really need, plenty of public servers dont need that, if you see a used color just dont use it :p