Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
The ender tanks if you are pumping in an liquid say lava you don't know of you are pumping in yours or someone else's that is my concern

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2
The tank can only have one liquid, so you cant pump something in unless the tank has it, or the tank is empty. It is easy to tell when it is being used. Plus that is more of a community project, if anyone ignores or forgets it voids the whole point

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
Dang it. I jumped the gun and already got my client ready for the update and now i have to wait and can't play till Solomon updates it. :(

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
actually turning it on i think but thats why i came on here i was going to ask how
It is on by default
But go to the TT config, go to the kami section and set "enable kami" from "false" to "true"[DOUBLEPOST=1402370682][/DOUBLEPOST]@SolomonAiel you promised an update an hour ago :p also why is TT not on there? Odd...

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I said it may be an hour but it depended on dropbox and dinner. Well dinner interrupted me and dropbox is being really slow for me. I have to wait for the file to transfer for me to be able to do anything about the server.

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
It is on by default
But go to the TT config, go to the kami section and set "enable kami" from "false" to "true"

Ok and I solved the enderstorage problem....... placing a diamond on the latch of your chest makes it go into your own "Private" network so even if another player uses the same combination of colors they cant access your stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1402371169][/DOUBLEPOST]yah i got TT but it might not be the right version, cause I saw soloman said TT so i went and downloaded that.

Reactions: RealSketch

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok correct version of TT is up. Sorry I forgot to put that one up. Thanks for reminding me. I must have missed that one when I did my rounds.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok practically everything is ready. Just having a problem with some turtles. I'm going to get rid of the mod restart the server then add it back so anyone that had a turtle out of inventory it will be gone.

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019