Ars Magica 2 community spellbook

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone explain me why Channel + Dig doesn'twork for me on both dim and normal modes (don't have augmented yet)?
I wouldn't recommend using channel + dig, because channel tends to be a little erratic with its casting

CypherAJ

Jul 29, 2019
Channel IIRC you need another shape after.
Umm, I'll just quote mod itself: "Channel is a Terminus shape and any shapes after it will not apply".

And Channel | Dig is in the opening post of this thread. Why doesn't it work?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Oooh. It'd be about the same as self-dig :p Last time I checked, channel is applying to you. Yeah terminus shape makes sense though. But, yeah, it's self but you have to hold down the button.

Tidsuo

Jul 29, 2019
sorry if im reviving a previous post but ive been playing on a magic world 2 server and a player made a spell to move/destroy warded bedrock... any ideas??? kinda scary

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Umm.
a) Warded won't do anything, bedrock's already indestructible.
b) Yup, that's AM2 for you.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea, anybody else know?
It teleports you to the "Equivalent" coordinates in the nether.

So if you're at 80,-160 in the overworld, it will teleport you to 10,-20 in the nether

Going back with divine intervention however won't be as accurate because 10,-20 can actually be fulfilled by 80-87, and -160-167. So teleporting back with divine intervention will land you randomly in a 8x8 square that the coordinate in the nether corresponds to.

Reactions: epicniss32

epicniss32

Jul 29, 2019
It teleports you to the "Equivalent" coordinates in the nether.

So if you're at 80,-160 in the overworld, it will teleport you to 10,-20 in the nether

Going back with divine intervention however won't be as accurate because 10,-20 can actually be fulfilled by 80-87, and -160-167. So teleporting back with divine intervention will land you randomly in a 8x8 square that the coordinate in the nether corresponds to.
Ok , but can a player suffocate if the coords r in a block or is it like making a nether portal?

CypherAJ

Jul 29, 2019
Ok , but can a player suffocate if the coords r in a block or is it like making a nether portal?
OK, I tried it and got myself into a block. Luckily you still can cast spells and can use Intervention to either get to spawn before you suffocate or return to Nether.

epicniss32

Jul 29, 2019
OK, I tried it and got myself into a block. Luckily you still can cast spells and can use Intervention to either get to spawn before you suffocate or return to Nether.
OK so if I use it on somebody and they r unlucky enough they could suffocate?