Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Qwertz1122
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - "Not much, have used Thaumcraft 1 & 2, don't know much about TC3 though. Also have used buildcraft, and some other mods in FTB.
  • Have you ever been banned? - No, never.
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I'm so freaking awesome!! <--- That just summed it up :p (Because it seems like a reliable server)

SilvaDreams

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - XF0rceRec0nX
Age - 29
FTB Experiance - More then I know what to do with sometimes!
Have you ever been Banned? - Nope, most have always feared my ban hammer!
Why were you banned? - I tripped on my own ban hammer....?
Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft - The small server I use to help run shut down so I'm hunting for a nice new community to join♥

Sam Boehler

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone can, I need some help. I had used the "Not a blaze spawner" link book at spawn, and I was teleported to somewhere in the End and lost all my inventory. If you could, Apple(or anyone who may know something that would help me), would you please look into this? Thank you for your time.

Edit: It may of been a troll link book with the disarm modification.

Edit 2: Yeah. It was a disarming link book. Everything sorted out.

Regus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Regus_Thorn
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - I know more then other people in some mods!
  • Have you ever been banned? - no
  • Why Were you banned? - I have not gotten banned before
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - because it looks like a wonderful server that I really want to be a part of. Thanks :D

LeapingSalmon

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Leapingsalmon
  • Age - 32
  • FTB Experience - Since day 1 of beta release
  • Have you ever been banned? - never
  • Why Were you banned? - NA
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Looking forward to playing some magic world pack with some mature friendly people

kahbn

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Kahbn
  • Age - 20-something (sorry, I'd rather not specify)
  • FTB Experience - little to none.
  • Have you ever been banned? - never
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? -I've been looking to try out FTB, especially the magic world pack with thaumcraft. however, I cannot stand pvp and greif servers, and this is one of the first I've come across that has neither.

Koel roberts

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - epic_raccoon
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - The mod pack hasn't screamed in the anguished tone of several burning bullsquids, so I suppose it doesn't HATE me
  • Have you ever been banned? - No, though a chap did accuse me of nicking some of his things falsely, and that along with calling me a "Spooge Rat" got him banned, presumably because that's not how you spell splooge
  • Why Were you banned? - I thought we went over this....
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? Since its the only damned MagicWorld server I've managed to get my tentacle ridden mitts on, apart from offline-pingers, yes, yes I do
[DOUBLEPOST=1355875021][/DOUBLEPOST]oh, and I'm NOT a furry, that name's a beatles reference

DonutMaster

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Donut_master
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Fairy Experience
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes
  • Why Were you banned? - My Friend was being a Jerk
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - because i have been playing this by myself and thought it was time to play with some other people

Zudakai

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Zudakai
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - New and quickly learning
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - i want to experience FTB with new and different people so i can learn quickly and begin to help others.

jackzarsmith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - jackzarsmith
age - 26
FTB EXperience - fast at learning. I have played beta pack a an magic world, but still kinda new though researching to me seems easy.
have you ever been banned? - yes but i was not given a reason an it was a young persons server.
Why do you want to be apart of apple craft?- becuase it has no pvp, that is hard to find some times.