Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Dversluis

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Dversluis
  • Age - 23
  • FTB Experience - Indeed
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I have played a lot of single player and have a great understanding of the Mods this server, and i would like to play Mp and help out as much as i can.

Kris1432

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Kris1432
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - Hosted my own server and had a go at most of the stuff over a month period
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I don't enjoy single player and would like to play multiplayer and be part of a community :)

drumsetmonkey

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - drumsetmonkey
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - I've been playing since the modpack first came out, but have been playing Tekkit for much longer.
  • Have you ever been banned? - I was banned from a server in the first week I got Minecraft.
  • Why Were you banned? - Apparently I griefed a torch.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I want to be part of AppleCraft because I love playing with Magic World and I have always wanted a server for it.

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - sigsus
Age - 14
FTB Experience - I've been playing since it came out
Have you ever been banned? - yes, minecaftserver.com
Why Were you banned? - did nothing
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - its boring alone ;_;

TheCyberNerd

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - TheCyberNerder
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - Quite Experienced with most mods but Thumcraft 3
  • Have you ever been banned? - Once when i modded a friends from his server
  • Why Were you banned? - Because he thought i was trolling
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? Because it seems like a awesome server

gktu112

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - gktu112
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - I know thaumcraft 2.1 very well but not 3.0. I know all other mods
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - My friend plays on this server so I wanted to

kruger07

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - kruger07
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience - A lot
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes
  • Why Were you banned? - Making a 1x1 hole then someone accidentally fell down and died.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Would love to join a server to try out Thaumcraft 3 and Soul Shards

Maledicency

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Maledicency
  • Age - 21
  • FTB Experience - While I don't play much in the way of FTB pack, I know most of the mods composing it inside and out, especially the major names.
  • Have you ever been banned? - I have not.
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I'd like a peaceful server where I can have fun and enjoy myself without worrying about some fail troll killing me and/or setting my house on fire. I would also like to bring a friend along (I'll have her apply later) so I can teach her the ropes of these mods because I know she'll love it. We're are friendly but we do enjoy our privacy, but are usually willing to help others out with their issues. Oh and I also love building superstructures. :p

redgamemaster

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Redgamemaster
  • Age - 21
  • FTB Experience - Normal amount of experience with magic world.
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I have been looking for a new server since the last one I was on shut down.

Exeltor

Jul 29, 2019
server crashed and it seems that apple is not around, so i guess we just need to wait until apple comes over

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:luca2849 (no caps)
  • Age 16
  • FTB Experience - well I've played with feed the beast from the start and played quite a bit of tekkit etc and I know my way around.
  • Have you ever been banned - Yes I was banned from a tekkit server for griefing but they found out it wasnt me so ...
  • Why? ^^
  • Why do you want to be part of apple craft? - I want to be a part of your community because it seems like one of those servers with a great atmosphere and I havent been on a server with thaumcraft before
  • Hope I can join :D

whynotken

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - whynotken
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - Semi-experienced.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Not that I know of.
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - To have some fun with thaumcraft multiplayer

MrBonusTime

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - GhostRiderrr
Age - 16
FTB Experience - I've been playing FTB, both the tech/magic world, since they were released. Also, I've played with the mods in them for a while.
Have you ever been banned? - Nope.
Why Were you banned? - N/A
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I've been looking for a non pvp server and have been looking for a friendly community to play with.