Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

MinecraftYareen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - MinecraftYareen
  • Age - 13
  • FTB Experience - Semi-Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - Only once by noob owners.
  • Why Were you banned? - Apperantly raiding factions arent allowed but griefing them are -_-
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Looking for a magic pack server that can have all the mods and smart players.

MinecraftYareen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - MinecraftYareen
  • Age - 13
  • FTB Experience - Semi-Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - Only once by noob owners.
  • Why Were you banned? - Apperantly raiding factions arent allowed but griefing them are -_-
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Looking for a magic pack server that can have all the mods and smart players.

Oh and I am planning on recording and streaming. Just I don't have my normal 200 FPS computer atm :/

Zaxxon1

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - mikledapickle
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience - Used mods for a long time, im talking about beta minecraft :p
  • Have you ever been banned? - Only from my friends server once
  • Why Were you banned? - Because i apparently 'built in his area' xD
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because i think it looks like a lot of fun

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
Apple, you are awesome :)

And when I get my base finished and setup, you should come visit again :)

woogieboogie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Woogieboogie
  • Age - 26
  • FTB Experience - Decent, i started playing FTB when it came out, been learning since.
  • Have you ever been banned? - never http://www.mcbans.com/player/woogieboogie
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I want a nice community, have a good time, and build epic stuff (big projects) with my friends.

Timbob102

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Timbob102
Age - 14
FTB Experience - Very experienced
Have you ever been banned? - Yes
Why Were you banned? - There were abusive moderators looking for a good laugh. ;(
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft: Because it looks AMAZING

ItzMyPleasure

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - ItzMyPleasure
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I don't really enjoy SSP anymore and I would like to try some multiplayer ftb.

Dakta

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Dakta
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - A little want to learn more
  • Have you ever been banned? - no
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Looks like a fun server to try plus my computer is to crap to run SSP on

Draemock

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Draemock
  • Age - 26
  • FTB Experience - Ive played most of the mods in the FTB pack, some of the newer ones im a bit unfamiliar with. But i can learn!!....just hope i dont blow myself up in the process
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? -Im looking to play a great game with great mods with great people. And make new friends and hopefully help and build Nice (read evil) projects *cackles*
Thank you very much for your time. :cool:

WantedLord

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - WantedLord
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes
  • Why Were you banned? - Just misunderstanding
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I'm so freaking awesome!!

chris31735

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - chris31735
  • Age - 13 -but I a very nice and mature.
  • FTB Experience - I know a lot about some mods (ex.Buildcraft, Thaumcraft) but I know little about other(ex.Thermal Expansion, Omnitools).
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes once.
  • Why Were you banned? - I was a minecraft noob and my "friend" trolled me and got me banned for griefing (griefing was the troll).
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I like FTB and I want to play thaumcraft mostly with other people.

Draconis46

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Draconis46
  • Age - 27
  • Have you ever been banned? - Never
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Looking to play thaumcraft 3 with people, think it would be an enjoyable experience