AppleCraft - FTB |FTB Beta-A 1.4.2|Whitelist or |No PvP - Creeper Explosions Off

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

uigfnbxs

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - uigfnbxs
  • Age - 13
  • FTB Experience -playing with FTB since its release, been playing with mods and minecraft for a fairly long time now.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I really want to be a part of a good server, and of course, to be able to become a great part of the community.

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
Guys. Advanced machines is causing some more corruptions again. I am sorry but I have to delete all ur player data to be able to let you rejoin. :/ I can provide refunds for any major losses.[DOUBLEPOST=1354579076][/DOUBLEPOST]Whitelist updated. if you cant get on post another reply screaming "AMAGAWD HELP MEZ"

Reactions: GYY52380

GYY52380

Jul 29, 2019
AMAGAWD HELP MEZ
lol. When I try to log in it just says: login error
in the console it says something about portal gun cant load configs?

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
Try loading the launcher and choosing Force Update. That should fix it. Atleast it does for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1354630452][/DOUBLEPOST]Ive looked for the portal gun ID's but I cant find them in the Config, Properties or World Properties.

GYY52380

Jul 29, 2019
Try loading the launcher and choosing Force Update. That should fix it. Atleast it does for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1354630452][/DOUBLEPOST]Ive looked for the portal gun ID's but I cant find them in the Config, Properties or World Properties.

peeeeeeeerfect. I joined, but when i wanted to re-login (graphical glitch) I got the same error.

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
Ok Guys. Update

applecraft.dyndns.org:25565 - Magic World Mod Pack. Like FTB + Thaumcraft.

New World new inventories no whitelist no op's.

Btw for those of you who cant connect its because Mojaang is down atm. Their servers are down so you will be unable to connect for a while...

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
AppleCraft Is Now running Magic World!! Come and Enjoy the wonders of thaumcraft!

applecraft.dyndns.org:25565

Zuroza

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Zuroza
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - I am well versed in industrialcraft as well as build craft and a dabbling into forestry and force fields
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - It looks like a great community and no creepers sounds FANTASTIC.

Kurtlemop

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Kurtlemop
  • Age - 24
  • FTB Experience - Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Were you banned? - "N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - looking for a fun and friendly magicworld server to play on. :D

Fi5k

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Fi5k
  • Age - "31"
  • FTB Experience - "medium? "
  • Have you ever been banned? - "no"
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I like playing with other :)

PHI_Flyers10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PHI_Flyers10
FTB Experience: I've played a bit on open servers but have watched countless videos on how the mods work and enjoy researching it.
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Why do you want to be a part of AppleCraft?: I really want to be a part of a dedicated server and community that will help me enjoy FTB that much more. I also really like the fact that no mods have been banned yet so it gives us more freedom and more to play around with. I really want to be part of a great community and AppleCraft sounds like one.

Cheeseloverswe

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - cheeseloverswe
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - I have alot of experience with some of the mods but not the modpack overall
  • Have you ever been banned? - yes
  • Why Were you banned? - Mininglaser accident
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because i want to play smp FTB and i dont like open server

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Ember2528
  • Age - 12 13 in febuary
  • FTB Experience - moderate
  • Have you ever been banned? - yes i was accused of griefing someone because he recantly killed me.
  • Why Were you banned? - i was accused of griefing someone because he recently killed me.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I have some ideas to share and want too pick up some as well along with that the system specs are good enouph for it not to crash so much

FadedClarity

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - zeo1996
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - I have played tekkit/ftb quite abit, if not too indepth.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? -because an applecraft a day keeps the trolls away.

Bradhill123

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - "think_brad"
  • Age - "21"
  • FTB Experience - "iv played ftb since 1.2.5 and i also play tekkit and i know how to use all the mods"
  • Have you ever been banned? - "nope"
  • Why Were you banned? - ""
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because i really like modded minecraft and i just want a fun server to relax on :)."

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - "Blue_Blooper"
  • Age - "24"
  • FTB Experience - "I got this recently, but I know how most of the mods work"
  • Have you ever been banned? - "Yes"
  • Why Were you banned? - "I exploited a glitch. I was unbanned the following day."
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I'm lonely in my SSP, and I think this will help me understand the mod pack better"

endercrusher

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - knuckles19
  • Age - "14"
  • FTB Experience - very Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - never
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because i love small server's and this should be a
    awesome