All Becomes Grey [SIGNUP AND OOC THREAD] [ROLEPLAY] [POSSIBLE MATURE CONTENT]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I spy a deadly sin.

1) There must be more to his personality than that. His backstory (more on that later) hints at him being a hard worker perhaps. How does he react to adversity? What are his goals? His flaws? His likes and dislikes, his fears?
2) I can understand not wanting to have any kind of generic orphan story but I feel like you could do so much more. Show events that led to Ban's current situation and personality, what prompted him to become who he is. Show us what you can do, this already shows a little promise but it feels like you wrote it quickly with little thought.

3)stats? Judging from the style of your abilities, you want a tank, with high defences and health.

4) abilities.
Ice armour has two problems: it's boring, and is over powered. Make it so that it actually only lasts a few rounds and has a children.
Ice aura is op as fuck, but an easy mistake to make. In this system, many if not most attacks are 1dmg dealt, so a difference of even 1 is crazy strong. I recommend changing this to +1 durability for all party members plus himself for three turns and a four turn cooldown.
For soothing wind, to make it scalable for in the future when stats increase, as well as more practical now, make the number of points healed proportional to one off his stats such as magic ability.

It looks like this could shape out pretty could with some changes.
His ability should have children?