All Becomes Grey [SIGNUP AND OOC THREAD] [ROLEPLAY] [POSSIBLE MATURE CONTENT]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by LivingAngryCheese, May 9, 2016.

1. LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

Maybe:

Detect magik: He gains +2 to agility when dodging magic for 3 turns. 3 turn cooldown.

2. goreae

goreae Ultimate Murderous Fiend

[​IMG]
    You're right, that thing stinks of weab. But yeah it is a rather nice creator.
    I assume they vary but they're something you make from inanimate matter. My eventual ent power will allow me to animate golems out of trees. They could also be compared to me charmed creatures. They're minions that you may or may not control that will fight for you and hopefully carry our junk for us.

LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  3. LivingAngryCheese

Imagine inanimate objects, scrunch them into a rough human/animal shape, and bring it to life. Voila.

4. LivingAngryCheese

Eyyy, gor, you're first done :D

5. goreae

By the way, her hair was initially brunette, but it gradually changed as she communed with nature. She was infused with the essence of the world, allowing her some control over nature and the side affect of changing her hair. Her eye color however is entirely coincidental.

6. Lethosos

Lethosos New Member

Hrm, I was gonna use a concept I've had to make a golem character, but guess I'll think of something else.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

7. LivingAngryCheese

As in your character being an actual golem or him/her making golems?

8. LivingAngryCheese

Just a warning pyure, steampunk can get some futuristic stuff, you don't get that stuff. I'm obviously going to allow you better tech, but this is way back, it's not going to get more advanced than a steam powered crossbow.

9. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

No concerns. Degrade the crossobw as much as you like too. I'm also very cognizant that my cross-bow is just a normal weapon like everyone else's. From my perspective, its pure RP. Also, don't get hung up on the steam-punk thing. Use compressed air or flywheels if you prefer. My thought process is primarily Dwemer from the Elder Scrolls if you're familiar with it.

10. Lethosos

Lethosos New Member

Actual golem. I had a partial write-up for a Champions superhero that was actually an iron golem animated by a demon, compelled by a little kid to "be good". I was thinking of taking elements of that and change it up enough to be different enough.

11. LivingAngryCheese

Yeah, sorry, everyone is human.

12. goreae

Well maybe you can be a human cursed by a demon to make your skin calcify, turning you into a golem like creature. You're still technically human, just a cursed human.

LivingAngryCheese and the_j485 like this.
  13. the_j485

the_j485 King of the Wicked

Needs a timer. Permanent buffs get way OP in this way.

14. the_j485

Just make it a passive.

15. the_j485

Did somebody say tank?

16. goreae

Well a golem would obviously have high defence but he'd be limited by his human core. He'd have a hard time actually fighting in that state. He'd be slow but decently powerful.

17. Lethosos

Lethosos New Member

I'm going with a different curse. May go with a different concept--a Fantasy HERO character who's slowly turning into a dragon. Standard warrior, but with useful side-effects from the parasitic effect crawling up his arm.

18. LivingAngryCheese

Yeah, forgot that, in my head it was just 2 turns.

19. LivingAngryCheese

OK, it's passive, but isn't 2 agility a bit much for a passive? Hmm, maybe not.

20. LivingAngryCheese

Uhh.. I mean sure, but I sort of need a reason why a demon would WANT to make you a dragon.