All Becomes Grey [SIGNUP AND OOC THREAD] [ROLEPLAY] [POSSIBLE MATURE CONTENT]

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Can you take another swing at that second one? I wouldn't use detect on a specific enemy; I'd use it to generally-locate magiks around me, emanating from objects or individuals. And then avoid them at all costs because magic sucks (it might also render me into a state of increased agitation or nervouseness. From an RP perspective, I wouldn't necessarily warn my team that there's magic nearby, I'd just start wigging out a bit)
Maybe:

Detect magik: He gains +2 to agility when dodging magic for 3 turns. 3 turn cooldown.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So, gor, seeing as you're almost done, would you like to try to make an appearance? I would recommend the anime avatar maker on rinmarugames.com It may seem a bit 'meh anime', but it's actually one of the best avatar makers you'll find.
lkl17Q7.png

You're right, that thing stinks of weab. But yeah it is a rather nice creator.
What are golems like?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
I assume they vary but they're something you make from inanimate matter. My eventual ent power will allow me to animate golems out of trees. They could also be compared to me charmed creatures. They're minions that you may or may not control that will fight for you and hopefully carry our junk for us.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
lkl17Q7.png

You're right, that thing stinks of weab. But yeah it is a rather nice creator.

I assume they vary but they're something you make from inanimate matter. My eventual ent power will allow me to animate golems out of trees. They could also be compared to me charmed creatures. They're minions that you may or may not control that will fight for you and hopefully carry our junk for us.
Eyyy, gor, you're first done :D

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Imagine inanimate objects, scrunch them into a rough human/animal shape, and bring it to life. Voila.
Hrm, I was gonna use a concept I've had to make a golem character, but guess I'll think of something else.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Just a warning pyure, steampunk can get some futuristic stuff, you don't get that stuff. I'm obviously going to allow you better tech, but this is way back, it's not going to get more advanced than a steam powered crossbow.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Just a warning pyure, steampunk can get some futuristic stuff, you don't get that stuff. I'm obviously going to allow you better tech, but this is way back, it's not going to get more advanced than a steam powered crossbow.
No concerns. Degrade the crossobw as much as you like too. I'm also very cognizant that my cross-bow is just a normal weapon like everyone else's. From my perspective, its pure RP. Also, don't get hung up on the steam-punk thing. Use compressed air or flywheels if you prefer. My thought process is primarily Dwemer from the Elder Scrolls if you're familiar with it.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
As in your character being an actual golem or him/her making golems?
Actual golem. I had a partial write-up for a Champions superhero that was actually an iron golem animated by a demon, compelled by a little kid to "be good". I was thinking of taking elements of that and change it up enough to be different enough.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Actual golem. I had a partial write-up for a Champions superhero that was actually an iron golem animated by a demon, compelled by a little kid to "be good". I was thinking of taking elements of that and change it up enough to be different enough.

Yeah, sorry, everyone is human.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius

Well maybe you can be a human cursed by a demon to make your skin calcify, turning you into a golem like creature. You're still technically human, just a cursed human.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going with a different curse. May go with a different concept--a Fantasy HERO character who's slowly turning into a dragon. Standard warrior, but with useful side-effects from the parasitic effect crawling up his arm.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I'm going with a different curse. May go with a different concept--a Fantasy HERO character who's slowly turning into a dragon. Standard warrior, but with useful side-effects from the parasitic effect crawling up his arm.

Uhh.. I mean sure, but I sort of need a reason why a demon would WANT to make you a dragon.