Ako the Builder: FTB Infinity , Regrowth, Pathfinder & Resonant Rise Let's Plays!

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Just saw your episode where you put a void pipe on the water melon blocks, you know you could build something with Water Melon Blocks and Pumpkins (you can turn some of them to Jack'O'Lantern for a special effect, could be a nice nature building of some kind. Or use a block breaker to get them to water melon slices.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Lets be honest here, I didn't expect you looked like that, in my head with your voice, you were around 50-60 yrs old grandpa who loves to play video games...

Just curious what kind of work you're doing exactly, with your picture, I see someone that works either has a mechanic on motorcycles or big trucks, or even a trucker (this last one was my biggest dream, I wanted to be a truck driver so bad, but it shattered 10 yrs ago because I can't even have a driver license, something to do with my eyes, I'll never know why exactly) now I think I've already said this here so sorry if I repeat myself but I'm a computer tech (I'm the one that fix computers if they have problems, if it runs on Windows, I can fix it) nearly 20 yrs of experience in that and I'm 33, I love computers a lot, I'M autist Asperger and this is my autistic side I'll say...

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Ako, you look like a biker with the tats and beards.And also I never thought you would look like that.

Heh, I am a biker but have the wrong type of bike... I might get a chopper one day, I currently have a motocross bike but haven't had it out the garage in 2 years... I've got nowhere I need to go lol :)[DOUBLEPOST=1376389754][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lets be honest here, I didn't expect you looked like that, in my head with your voice, you were around 50-60 yrs old grandpa who loves to play video games...

Just curious what kind of work you're doing exactly, with your picture, I see someone that works either has a mechanic on motorcycles or big trucks, or even a trucker (this last one was my biggest dream, I wanted to be a truck driver so bad, but it shattered 10 yrs ago because I can't even have a driver license, something to do with my eyes, I'll never know why exactly) now I think I've already said this here so sorry if I repeat myself but I'm a computer tech (I'm the one that fix computers if they have problems, if it runs on Windows, I can fix it) nearly 20 yrs of experience in that and I'm 33, I love computers a lot, I'M autist Asperger and this is my autistic side I'll say...

Well, I am old enough to be a grandpa I suppose... and there's a lot of grey there when I have hair hah. I don't do any work, my last job was working for the Police doing computer based background checks on people but I left there in 2006 to do a Computer Science degree that I never finished... It's cool you've got something you enjoy doing a lot of people spend 40+ years doing something they hate :)

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
I'm lost here, do I need to watch the whole 3h stream of Episode 25 or I can skip to episode 26 and still enjoy the serie and didn't miss anything important in that stream, I'm not a real fan of livestream especially when there's question and response from chat.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
I'm lost here, do I need to watch the whole 3h stream of Episode 25 or I can skip to episode 26 and still enjoy the serie and didn't miss anything important in that stream, I'm not a real fan of livestream especially when there's question and response from chat.

I don't do anything technical in livestreams, I generally mess about, in this one I kill some withers, build part of a house... all the technical buildy type stuff is restricted to normal episodes :)[DOUBLEPOST=1377038776][/DOUBLEPOST]
Error your download links for episode 30 has been disabled by dropbox, they seem to dislike people that generate a lot of traffic...

Yeah I'm restricted to 20gb bandwidth/day, the world should be available tomorrow or the day after, I'll look for a better home for my files :)

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Nice to know now, I'm back at playing a modpack I've made myself way before they released any kind of FTB packs for 1.5.2 (when I load my instance I get 145 mods loaded right now) since most of the mods I use are on FTB Unleashed, I love to watch and get new ideas when I'm watching some LP's I love the solo LP a lot better than the ones that play on servers with a lot of people. I have my own private family server setup just for my family, (I did have a public whitelisted server in the past and got bored of the griefers and hacked clients and such, learned that the best way is to keep server private)

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
world download for ep 35 is now in the first post of this thread, my dropbox is limited to 20gb a day so downloads are limited, please try again tomorrow or the day after if my links are blocked :)

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps you should use mediafire.com or another alternative for this, I'm sure that none of it have unlimited bandwith but with more links, the better chance is that we will be able to download it...

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps you should use mediafire.com or another alternative for this, I'm sure that none of it have unlimited bandwith but with more links, the better chance is that we will be able to download it...

I tried mediafire before I used dropbox and had a bad time with it and a shitty email from them, made me not want to use them, dropbox works great but is limited when free as you'd expect. I may have to use mediafire although I think they're c... ahem :)

I don't remember if I took my gear off and put it in the chest on yesterday's download, have you downloaded it dodge, is the gear there or do I need to do a new download?

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Just another tip, you might want to take a look at Waila mod, its basically a better version of the things that tell you which block is in front of you at the top of the screen (not sure of what it is, I know its somewhere in NEI), it can actually tell you which mod its from and it integrates itself into NEI which makes it invaluable when searching for specific mod items and a few features for vanilla stuff, to see if a lever is at on or off position, grow state of wheat and such also). You can actually customize a key that you need to press or toggle for the mod to show you what blocks is in front of you. Best of it, you can safely use it, no one needs it for the world downloads to work from the FTB launcher since its a client mod only, it has a server thing that you need to install if you plan on using some features but its not needed either to use the world downloads (it can tell you how much EU is in a MFSU/MFE just by looking at it, same thing for some stuff in Buildcraft for standard buildcraft tanks is the thing I remember, it even tell you how much power is generated by looking at a solar panel, generator and such also... Its not finished yet but far better than the standard one from NEI...

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Just another tip, you might want to take a look at Waila mod, its basically a better version of the things that tell you which block is in front of you at the top of the screen (not sure of what it is, I know its somewhere in NEI), it can actually tell you which mod its from and it integrates itself into NEI which makes it invaluable when searching for specific mod items and a few features for vanilla stuff, to see if a lever is at on or off position, grow state of wheat and such also). You can actually customize a key that you need to press or toggle for the mod to show you what blocks is in front of you. Best of it, you can safely use it, no one needs it for the world downloads to work from the FTB launcher since its a client mod only, it has a server thing that you need to install if you plan on using some features but its not needed either to use the world downloads (it can tell you how much EU is in a MFSU/MFE just by looking at it, same thing for some stuff in Buildcraft for standard buildcraft tanks is the thing I remember, it even tell you how much power is generated by looking at a solar panel, generator and such also... Its not finished yet but far better than the standard one from NEI...

Sounds like a nice mod, I do however try to keep the pack as close as possible to a FTB modpack so here's hoping the FTB guys add it :)

**New world download (episode 36) with my gear in the chest in the first post of the thread**