Ako the Builder: FTB Infinity , Regrowth, Pathfinder & Resonant Rise Let's Plays!

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Sounds like a nice mod, I do however try to keep the pack as close as possible to a FTB modpack so here's hoping the FTB guys add it :)

**New world download (episode 36) with my gear in the chest in the first post of the thread**

Yup, perhaps they will add it one day, I think that ProfMobius got in contact with some members of the FTB team, so we might see his work in the FTB pack one day, its one of the mod that I can't play with since I've discovered that thing, but I'm not sure if I said that, I don't play with the FTB packs myself, I created my own pack before any FTB were released for 1.5.2, my pack as nearly all the mods of FTB Unleashed currently has 143 mods loaded (was 145 not so long ago but I cleared some and might do some other cleaning to get some others, I want Bibliocraft and probably Obsidian Pressure Plates that I don't have currently)

Jompius

Jul 29, 2019
Hello sir. I cant download the world 40. Is there a way to fix this? Really love your lets play!!!

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
World download for episode 45 is now available in the first page of the thread, sorry if my links are disabled the downloads are limited to 20gb a day (about 50 downloads at current world size)[DOUBLEPOST=1378403828][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't download. can you upload to another mirror?

Hello sir. I cant download the world 40. Is there a way to fix this? Really love your lets play!!!

Sorry for the late reply I've only just seen these messages, my drpbox bandwidth is limited to 20gb a day, if the downloads don't work please try again the following day. I will improve this one day :/

Couldn't get the time to watch all eps.

I just got radioaactive bees bred yesterday. I'm wondering how many radioactives do you have running?

Hey Riuga, only just seen this message, I generally only use 1 of each bee type, my 1 radioactive got me to around 8k uranium before I switched off the alveary automation :)

may19

Jul 29, 2019
hi ako what going on with the series theres not been a vid today or yesterday
edit:never mind

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Just passed 3000 subs in a little over 6 months of making videos and wanted to post a little message saying THANKS! to everyone who has found me through this thread and a big thanks to FTB for making awesome modpacks for me to play and record! :D

Reactions: Bevo

dashpig

Jul 29, 2019
Hoping the head's not too bad after yesterdays session ! ;)

Just found your channel, and sat through, oh only about the first 15 episodes of Unleashed, pretty much back to back. Hooked. Really informative...and bloody hilarious - serious ROTFLMAO moments !

Keep up the great vids mate, they really are the dogs danglies

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hoping the head's not too bad after yesterdays session ! ;)

Just found your channel, and sat through, oh only about the first 15 episodes of Unleashed, pretty much back to back. Hooked. Really informative...and bloody hilarious - serious ROTFLMAO moments !

Keep up the great vids mate, they really are the dogs danglies

My head was eventually ok, heh. Thank you very much for the positive feedback it is much appreciated, I hope my future videos keep you interested :)

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Good Luck with FTB Unhinged, GregoriusT (the guy behind GregTech) did it so that pack is totally insane and its not a game anymore, took all of the fun of all the major mods of this pack out of the game...

NoD

Jul 29, 2019
Unhinged is harder to play and that's the fun of it for some people.To me Unleashed is a cake walk.You can have end game stuff within a few weeks were as Unhinged you truly do have to work at it to get some where.I for one am happy Ako is doing Unhinged as most are not even looking at the mod pack or doing a series on it at all.

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Just passed 3000 subs in a little over 6 months of making videos and wanted to post a little message saying THANKS! to everyone who has found me through this thread and a big thanks to FTB for making awesome modpacks for me to play and record! :D

Grats m8! You deserve it. I just recently found you and am very much enjoying your videos. Keep up the good work. :)

LeDragon01

Jul 29, 2019
Episode download >>
Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled! :(:(:(