Ako the Builder: FTB Infinity , Regrowth, Pathfinder & Resonant Rise Let's Plays!

zEEEX123

Jul 29, 2019
Hey , i just downloaded the Ftb Unleashed ep.10 and i dont spawn at your home , i spawn in a "original spawn" , can you help me?

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hey , i just downloaded the Ftb Unleashed ep.10 and i dont spawn at your home , i spawn in a "original spawn" , can you help me?

Hi, sorry about that, my base is at 130,90 - about 200m North East of spawn :)

I get an hour for lunch so your 50ish min episodes are perfect. I find a place to eat and start your show then when it's done I know it's time to head back to work.

nice :)

zEEEX123

Jul 29, 2019
Hey again , i went to this cords and isnt nothing here , i tried to re-download like 5 times and it still not work , what should i do?

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Just a quick question that is still unclear, will you be at the Minecon, would love to meet you there for a quick signature...

Also, may I suggest to keep the livestreams and perhaps post them on youtube, that way everyone would be able to see them for a longer period of time.

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question that is still unclear, will you be at the Minecon, would love to meet you there for a quick signature...

Also, may I suggest to keep the livestreams and perhaps post them on youtube, that way everyone would be able to see them for a longer period of time.

First up, you don't want my signature I'm just a guy who plays games lol :)

Secondly, unfortunately I tried to get a Minecon ticket but failed on the second and third batches despite having me and a family member at different pc's throwing money at the screen - it seems a lot of people snapped up the tickets to sell on Ebay for 10x mark up... so even though I'm in Orlando until a few days before Minecon I'll be flying back to the UK before it. I'll let everyone know where I am though closer to the date if you arrive before I leave to say hello :)

Lastly you're right I should also record my live streams and upload them, I've just not organised enough drive space to deal with it yet, I think twitch can also do that for me but I'm not a big enough streamer for that feature.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Ako, I'm one that believe that anyone that manage to have more than 2000 subscribers are worth having a signature for a fan of Minecraft like me at least.

For the Minecon sadly my plans make me arrive there on Nov 1st probably late in the evening, but I'll stay there for 1 week after the Minecon, I have just one small request if you're not camera shy like DW20 I would love to see what you look like in RL... It help me a lot because a lot of time, the youtubers are really not what we think they look like.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe, I'll leave my name on a bit of paper at my hotel when I leave :) I'm not camera shy I just don't have any cameras, no webcam and I'm a weirdo who doesn't have a phone. I don't let people take photos of me much though as I don't like to be on facebook (noticing a pattern here heh).

I've added a picture of my mug to the first post of the thread for anyone who is curious :)

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on facebook, but I have extremely limited infos on me there and only my family as friends there, no one that I've never met in person at least once a week or a month, I know facebook is evil, seriously in 20 yrs you never know what could happen, my cousin was fired from a new job because of some pictures on her facebook account, so I know not to let anyone post private pictures of me on facebook either.

If I could, I wouldn't have any phone, but theses days you need a phone to be reachable all the time and since I'm a computer tech, I need to be easy to reach 24/7, also if my mom isn't able to reach me for 1 day, she would report me missing or something like that.

may19

Jul 29, 2019
hi ako, in your vids u mention people that are better at building that u and we shud go watch them to lean how to make things look nice, but ether I'm def our the names u say are not there full youtube name. so can u post a link to there accounts, or do a building supplemental series as well

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
hi ako, in your vids u mention people that are better at building that u and we shud go watch them to lean how to make things look nice, but ether I'm def our the names u say are not there full youtube name. so can u post a link to there accounts, or do a building supplemental series as well

It's almost certainly the way I say their names :) Some very good minecraft builders that I like watching and am inspired by are Sjin from yogscast for the scale of his builds and colour use, BDoubleO from Mindcrack for general impressive building and lynchyinc for his tudor design stuff (the windmill in ftb and my vanilla house are inspired by this guy). The tower design for the castle in my last series was inspired by this video :)

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question that you may have the answer too. Why are there configs in the Unleashed folder for mods not in the pack? for example: DimDoors and underground biomes

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
You could try block smashers from MFR, they apply fortune III to ores. You need an Essence farm tho.

Or tool dynamism with a fortune pick. using drawbridge to place the ores.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question that you may have the answer too. Why are there configs in the Unleashed folder for mods not in the pack? for example: DimDoors and underground biomes

I have wondered the same myself and have no idea :)[DOUBLEPOST=1376209133][/DOUBLEPOST]
You could try block smashers from MFR, they apply fortune III to ores. You need an Essence farm tho.

Or tool dynamism with a fortune pick. using drawbridge to place the ores.

Thanks for suggestions, I'm going to try both of those in a test world and see if they behave as I'd like them to :)