Agrarian Skys help, venting, and discussion thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Jeez, give a person a break, my emerald income is practically nonexistent, I used my last to automatify my gravel sifting.
I generally delay going to the nether quite a bit more than you do, then. Because I never head to the nether until I've got a silk-touch pick and some way of maximizing my return out of it when I get back. Then again, I have almost no need to go to the nether.

Jul 29, 2019
eFSXmf6.png
Well is this an overkill on sieves? And i assume they work from auto activator thingies from the bottom or i will cry >.<

Last edited:

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
Well is this an overkill on sieves? And i assume they work from auto activator thingies from the bottom or i will cry >.<

I went the other route and used more autonomous activators per sieve, but otherwise you dont need all that much ores at all later into the game, you need other stuff like liquids and such, bees, but going a bit Soaryn is never bad.

Jul 29, 2019
I went the other route and used more autonomous activators per sieve, but otherwise you dont need all that much ores at all later into the game, you need other stuff like liquids and such, bees, but going a bit Soaryn is never bad.
True, also i need to get the for the hoarding thing of multiple blocks of ingots, a stack of each, so i sorta wanted this :D
RFmjuJG.png
Any ideas on how to destroy this from a distance? I'm making a more efficient one closer to my hub of stuff rather than piping stuff all the way over from there.

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
eFSXmf6.png

I rather like to use several activators on 1 sieve. I found that 3 activators on a sieve can keep up with a pulverizer

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas on how to destroy this from a distance? I'm making a more efficient one closer to my hub of stuff rather than piping stuff all the way over from there.
Looks like it is made out of wood, how about fire, lumber axe, or axe of the stream?

Jul 29, 2019
OMG, So stupid, thanks for this i forgot i need to set that thing up in the nether! :p

Edit: another question: Something to slow down mobs from falling, when its not water (cuz its endermen aswell)

Last edited:

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Enderquarry will produce masses of dirt. :) Bring your excavator.

It would be cool if you could turn netherrack into dirt. I have over 1 million in a deep storage from 10 ender quarry runs. Was thinking about a few singularities, but I don't have a need to connect my ME storage long distance or across dimensions. I guess I will just keep hoarding it...[DOUBLEPOST=1398019458][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG, So stupid, thanks for this i forgot i need to set that thing up in the nether! :p

Edit: another question: Something to slow down mobs from falling, when its not water (cuz its endermen aswell)

Vines to slow down mob fall? Maybe? Never tried it...

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
It would be cool if you could turn netherrack into dirt. I have over 1 million in a deep storage from 10 ender quarry runs. Was thinking about a few singularities, but I don't have a need to connect my ME storage long distance or across dimensions. I guess I will just keep hoarding it...

We could do some interesting stuff if we had a buildcraft filler to work with the ender quarry. :)