Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBog

Jul 29, 2019
Im having an issue with quests not being available. I have completed every quest that is available and my "The end" is at 87% and "Bragging rights" is at 73%. Here are the images:http://imgur.com/a/PopEz . Image 1 shows the global quests and as you can see from the bottom right of the image there are no more quests available so im stuck. images 2 and 3 are for "The End" line of quests. Images 4 and 5 are for bragging rights.
This is version 3.1.1.

Anglowulf

Jul 29, 2019
my game crashes when i cut down the leaves of the Blood tree in the nether. See file attached.

Attachments

• crash-2014-07-10_20.02.38-server.txt
    25.4 KB · Views: 79

Gothit

Jul 29, 2019
Still can't spawn the frea'ing angry zombie L

Dunno if it's an issue on 3.1.1 version i've been trying since yday and 2day

Made the spawner i used to do on early version's of the mod but i started from beggining 1 week ago to check new stuff, and i can't spawn them

Isn't there any creative mode way to spawn them i'm just without more patience L

checked thaumcraft configs and it is supposed to spawn angry zombies.

Last edited:

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Im having an issue with quests not being available. I have completed every quest that is available and my "The end" is at 87% and "Bragging rights" is at 73%. Here are the images:http://imgur.com/a/PopEz . Image 1 shows the global quests and as you can see from the bottom right of the image there are no more quests available so im stuck. images 2 and 3 are for "The End" line of quests. Images 4 and 5 are for bragging rights.
This is version 3.1.1.
You're missing 4 quests from Bragging Rights.
The only tip I'll give you is "Most popular mods have an equivalent quest"
And that for them to be visible you need to complete the first "level"

Reactions: Jadedcat

Godel

Jul 29, 2019
So far in my 3.1.1 AS server, I've had an issue twice so far where there were a ton of items on the ground (once from mob farm killing, another time from someone breaking a chest) completely grind the server itself to a halt.

In our previous AS server and other MC servers, we had way more items on the ground before and at worst it caused frame rate issues, not server issues. It didn't cause ticks/second issues either, but it basically froze the server instead.

06c7ed35d4.png

The graph continued to rise til it hit about 25kms ping, then I went to the tracking->dimension tab and killed items on ground and it resumed working normally.
Server is running locally and I'm connected as localhost, so this isn't a result of network connection loss.
The whole time, TPS remained steady just under 20ms/t

Also, here are my server start params, which are the default provided with the server:
java -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -XX:permSize=128m -jar FTBServer-1.6.4-965.jar nogui

Any insight into the issue?

Last edited:

Gothit

Jul 29, 2019
So i'm still farming the angry zombie. i realized that making a mob spawner at magical forest biome it generates Pech forager's and also wisp's. does the angry zombies now need a especific biome to spawn?

Gothit

Jul 29, 2019
^_^ very nice find Gohit! I'm super glad you found a solution and shared it here :).

o_O @Optimatum - Does the mechanic not work in Thaumcraft 4.1 then?
it works cuz i got mine there , im using the 3.1.1 version on AS , and was the only solution i got for that monster hunter thing :\ after 2 days trying mob spawners and biomes to get a angry zombie(brainy). The Furious one worked preety well. Well glad i could help anyway! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1405051673][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's from Thaumcraft 3...
Well i was posting in this forum how to get it and stuff , and tryed many methods, no need to be rude , i didn't knew about the flux so yeah learnt something today and i'm glad that i can help others which has same problem as i did.

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Is it a bug or weird intended thing that you can dupe Limestone with ExNihilo hammer?

There is a recipe that if you break with ExNihilo's Hammer a single Mariculture's Limestone(1054:3) you get 100% chance to get 3xLimestone(1054:3) back and 50% chance for 4th.

Seems a very odd recipe to me.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Is it a bug or weird intended thing that you can dupe Limestone with ExNihilo hammer?

There is a recipe that if you break with ExNihilo's Hammer a single Mariculture's Limestone(1054:3) you get 100% chance to get 3xLimestone(1054:3) back and 50% chance for 4th.

Seems a very odd recipe to me.

Weird bug I haven't been able to fix.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Does modtweakers recipe removal for hammer recipes not work for that? Though it's not important, and I wouldn't waste time fixing stuff in 1.6 so minor personally.

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
i am starting to have a biger and biger problem with my ore automation it is noting to fancy that i made just 2 smeltery's and stuff but the problem i have is that each time i close the game or the game crashes or i go to far away from the pipes (even with chunkloaders) the pipes start to break and start pumping stuff to the pipes that are set to output and the output pipes won't pull items out of the things they are suppsode to do is there anny way to fix this without needing to remove each pipe and replace and reconfigure it each time or do i realy need to do that last posible thing i can think of? and that is enabeling extra utilities pipes beacuse the ones from thermal expansion keep breaking

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Problem using TiCon Smeltry to alloy Invar straight from blocks. 12 Iron blocks + 6 Ferrous should yield 18 Invar, right. A 2-high Smeltry [which has room for all 18 blocks], in which Ferrous melts before Iron so all Iron should alloy, is producing 12 blocks, 3 ingots of Invar.

I can't believe I'm the first person to see and report this. Lotsa stuff calls for Invar and block alloying in smeltry is quickest.

Biobank

Jul 29, 2019
Problem using TiCon Smeltry to alloy Invar straight from blocks. 12 Iron blocks + 6 Ferrous should yield 18 Invar, right. A 2-high Smeltry [which has room for all 18 blocks], in which Ferrous melts before Iron so all Iron should alloy, is producing 12 blocks, 3 ingots of Invar.

I can't believe I'm the first person to see and report this. Lotsa stuff calls for Invar and block alloying in smeltry is quickest.
you are using ferrous blocks and iron block in a 2 high smeltery right, if so that what i just tried to test out and it worked for me fine it produced 135 ingots or 15 blocks of invar except for one of the iron block wouldn't smelt for some reason so i had to add a layer to the smeltery i dont know why thou. srry i couldn't help.

Racemol

Jul 29, 2019
I had some troubles with smelting blocks too. When smelting blocks some of them are just eternally stuck in the 100% smelting phase. I have to grab them out and put them back in for a retry. I switched to smelting ingots instead.

I also noticed some odd output values indeed when smelting blocks. Electrum for example. I put 16 blocks of gold and 16 blocks of silver in and only got a few blocks worth of electrum. I blamed the above "stuck" behavior and move on the ingots instead.

Godel

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, the high oven will process ore dust but NOT ore gravel and ore sand as of 3.1.1.
I only post that because I remember using ore gravel before.

i am starting to have a biger and biger problem with my ore automation it is noting to fancy that i made just 2 smeltery's and stuff but the problem i have is that each time i close the game or the game crashes or i go to far away from the pipes (even with chunkloaders) the pipes start to break and start pumping stuff to the pipes that are set to output and the output pipes won't pull items out of the things they are suppsode to do is there anny way to fix this without needing to remove each pipe and replace and reconfigure it each time or do i realy need to do that last posible thing i can think of? and that is enabeling extra utilities pipes beacuse the ones from thermal expansion keep breaking

You're going to need to use some punctuation if you want anyone to be able to understand your problem, yet alone provide a solution.
But it SOUNDS like the pipes' destinations are full so it goes back to the original source, backstuffing the duct's output.

I just put 12 blocks of iron and 6 blocks of ferrous (aka Nickle) in my 2 tall smeltery and also got an unexpected result of 120 invar ingots + 5 ferrous ingots and 1 iron ingot (with 1 iron block not melted).
That comes out to 14 ingots and 4 bars.

I then did 2 iron and 1 ferrous block and got the expected output of 27 invar ingots.

It sounds like that might be an issue regarding the smeltery size. My conclusion is you melted more than it could hold (probably because it melted at the same time) and instead of waiting to melt more, it just discarded the amount it couldn't hold.

But the work around I guess is to have a taller smelltery in proportion to the amount of blocks you put. So if you were gonna put 18 blocks worth of stuff, make sure smeltery is 3 levels tall instead of 2. I haven't tested this so no guarentee even that would work, but it's worth trying seeing that it works fine with lower amounts.

everytime I create a new game I just drop into darkness and die... I die twice then it is game over.

The problem you described sounds like you haven't installed a map.
You need to download one of the maps from the FTB launcher rather than creating a new one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.