Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
My game has crashed a further 3 times tonight and one of those times my world didn't show up in the game window after and I had to restore a back up. It seems to run for about 5 or 10 mins and then crashes. Interestingly the first 2 crashes I had on Thursday were client crashes whereas the latest crash reports from Friday say they are server crashes.

Here are the latest crashes reports:
http://pastebin.com/fLpwfDD5
http://pastebin.com/j7ir30AU
http://pastebin.com/2v5Luut2

Ramirojos

Jul 29, 2019
I foun that placing a bucket of water in a oak barrel filled with mooshroom soup crashes the game[DOUBLEPOST=1400287090][/DOUBLEPOST]
I foun that placing a bucket of water in a oak barrel filled with mooshroom soup crashes the game
sorry "found"

Ray Herring

Jul 29, 2019
In the previous recommended version, 2.1.1 i think, my High Oven worked perfectly, i would give it iron, gunpowder, redstone and sand, then i would give it charcoal and a redstone signal. Sure it would take time to do its job, but i expected that because it has to heat up first.

In the current recommended version (2.1.5), my High Oven has completely stopped working, i gave it everything it needs, i gave it 15 charcoal, it burnt through 3 pieces of charcoal and still had a temperature of 0C.

http://puu.sh/8Pasf.jpg

Currently down to 8 pieces of charcoal and still at 0C, have tried quitting and going back into my singleplayer world and still it won't do anything.

http://puu.sh/8Pb3F.jpg

N/M: Turns out breaking and replacing the controller fixed the issue.

Last edited:

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Does this include the Feeder? I picked up my auto fisher and I'm still crashing after a few seconds.

Edit: Removed the fish from the feeder and don't seem to be crashing any longer so looks like it :(

Would you mind posting the crash report for that one? I'm not sure the fish feeder should have been crashing.

Ray Herring

Jul 29, 2019
Probably not a bug, but really annoying seeing it on the console and logfile.

Upgrading from 2.1.1 to 2.1.5, i now have this message in the console window repeating itself every second or so:

2014-05-17 09:14:51 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Poisonous Ender LifeSteal Ninja ], now trying to set [Poisonous LifeSteal Ninja ]
2014-05-17 09:14:55 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Poisonous Ender LifeSteal Ninja ], now trying to set [Poisonous LifeSteal Ninja ]
2014-05-17 09:14:59 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Poisonous Ender LifeSteal Ninja ], now trying to set [Poisonous LifeSteal Ninja ]
2014-05-17 09:15:03 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Poisonous Ender LifeSteal Ninja ], now trying to set [Poisonous LifeSteal Ninja ]
2014-05-17 09:15:06 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Poisonous Ender LifeSteal Ninja ], now trying to set [Poisonous LifeSteal Ninja ]
2014-05-17 09:15:08 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Poisonous Ender LifeSteal Ninja ], now trying to set [Poisonous LifeSteal Ninja ]
2014-05-17 09:15:17 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Poisonous Ender LifeSteal Ninja ], now trying to set [Poisonous LifeSteal Ninja ]
2014-05-17 09:15:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Poisonous Ender LifeSteal Ninja ], now trying to set [Poisonous LifeSteal Ninja ]
2014-05-17 09:15:39 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Poisonous Ender LifeSteal Ninja ], now trying to set [Poisonous LifeSteal Ninja ]
2014-05-17 09:15:40 [INFO] [STDOUT] Infernal Mobs tag mismatch!! Was [Poisonous Ender LifeSteal Ninja ], now trying to set [Poisonous LifeSteal Ninja ]

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Would you mind posting the crash report for that one? I'm not sure the fish feeder should have been crashing.
You got it. Sorry for the delay in getting it to you. I wanted to get a fresh one, and properly provide the situation. Here's the backstory. Its probably more information than you need but better to be safe. Prior to upgrading to 2.1.5 (I had downgraded to 2.1.4 after the issues before and reloaded the save from a backup which had not been touched by 2.1.5), I picked up the only mariculture auto fisher I have so there shouldn't be any of then in the environment or active (still have MFR fishers though, but those seem to be fine). I have 3 different feeders next to each other. All of them are currently empty of fish. I upgraded to 2.1.5 and then ran around for a couple of minutes without issues. I then put in 2 fish (Neon Tetra, and 1 hybrid Neon Tetra+ something else). After a couple of seconds the game shut down. If i relaunch the game it'll shut down within a few seconds as well.

I had cleared out the crash reports folder prior to doing this, and the system created 2 crash reports (server and client). I am attaching both of them.

If you need anything else, please let me know. I'll be glad to assist to fix this issue if I can.[DOUBLEPOST=1400291382][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably not a bug, but really annoying seeing it on the console and logfile.

Upgrading from 2.1.1 to 2.1.5, i now have this message in the console window repeating itself every second or so:
Looks like you had at last one mob with the ender ability already spawned. Restarting server or killing all mobs should fix it I'm thinking.

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-16_19.31.55-server.txt
    25.9 KB · Views: 61
  • crash-2014-05-16_19.31.56-client.txt
    30.5 KB · Views: 73

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
That server crash looks to be infernalmobs. As for the client crash, that one makes sense. Since I adjusted some Fish DNA in 1.2.2, It's crashing when you are hovering over the little bar by the fish to check their HP. I guess I forgot to do a check with fish from before. (Spawning in new fish, they should work fine).

Reactions: Mechman007

Balthasar

Jul 29, 2019
*edit* helps if I post the correct crash log*
I got a server crash upon catching fish using the Mariculture reed rod with grasshopper bait.

*note this is in the newest reccomended agrarian skies*
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 5/17/14 2:02 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: exaliquo.bridges.Mariculture.SkyFish.SkyFishDragon.getRodNeeded()Lmariculture/api/fishery/EnumRodQuality;
at exaliquo.bridges.Mariculture.SkyFish.SkyFishDragon.canCatch(SkyFishDragon.java:34)
at mariculture.fishery.LootHandler.getFishForLocation(LootHandler.java:119)
at mariculture.fishery.LootHandler.getLoot(LootHandler.java:91)
at mariculture.fishery.EntityFishing.func_70198_d(EntityFishing.java:360)
at mariculture.fishery.RodRightClickHandler.handleRightClick(RodRightClickHandler.java:35)
at mariculture.api.fishery.ItemBaseRod.func_77659_a(ItemBaseRod.java:36)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77957_a(ItemStack.java:177)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73085_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:358)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:542)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 2.6.32-042stab078.26
Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 124966008 bytes (119 MB) / 305643520 bytes (291 MB) up to 2653749248 bytes (2530 MB)
JVM Flags: 37 total; -XX:ThreadPriorityPolicy=42 -XX:CompileThreshold=1500 -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+TieredCompilation -XX:parallelGCThreads=1 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:permSize=256M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -XX:+UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -Xnoclassgc -Xverify:none -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:+UseThreadPriorities -XX:+UseLargePages -XX:NewRatio=3 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=10 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=50 -XX:MaxGCMinorPauseMillis=7 -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrent -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=60 -XX:+BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs -XX:+UseStringCache -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -Xrs -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+AggressiveOpts -Xmx2664M
AABB Pool Size: 352 (19712 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 32 (1792 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 105 mods loaded, 105 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (craftbukkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (craftbukkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Aroma1997Core{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobiusCore{1.2.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AromaBackup{0.0.0.0} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup MC.1.6.4 v.0.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bdlib{1.2.2.45} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.2.45.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BigReactors{0.3.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.3A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.0.1c} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
crowley.skyblock{1.29c} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ex-nihilo-nei{1.0.0} [Ex Nihilo NEI Add-on] (ex-nihilo-nei-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.2.2b} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
exaliquo{0.10.5} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.10.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
extracells{1.6.9b} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.9b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
gendustry{1.1.2.72} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.2.72.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.3} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{Party Hard (3.3.1)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM_-_Party_Hard__3.3.1_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
islandbuilder{Island Builder (1.2.0)} [Island Builder] (Island_Builder__1.2.0_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
JABBA{1.1.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Morpheus{1.2} [Morpheus] (Morpheus-1.6.4-1.2.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Opis{1.2.2} [Opis] (Opis_1.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MapWriter{2.0.1} [MapWriter] (Opis_1.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
simplyjetpacks{0.1.4.1} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4-0.0.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.1.6} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
warpbook{0.0.200c} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.200c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 110 (6160 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 6 (336 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 2; [EntityPlayerMP['Balthasarx'/0, l='world', x=-1299.30, y=72.00, z=1268.30]]
Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
That server crash looks to be infernalmobs. As for the client crash, that one makes sense. Since I adjusted some Fish DNA in 1.2.2, It's crashing when you are hovering over the little bar by the fish to check their HP. I guess I forgot to do a check with fish from before. (Spawning in new fish, they should work fine).
Gotcha. I was able to get in and remove the fish from the feeder so it wouldn't kick me. Then I did a cofh killall so remove any old mobs. i'm sure there were some in the nether that were bad :)

I have a ton of fish in storage. How do i spawn in new ones? I can't seem to click in nei to have it give them to me. I hate "cheating" like that, but It took a LONG time to get to breed the clownfish and dragonfish :) and it'll be tough without being able to do any fishing to get new fish either :(

And you are correct, when I hover over their health bar it seems to crash, or if they "tick" a process which right now I don't have any that are happy and are ticking away so that's not it. I tested it and I can put the fish into the feeder but it'll crash the second I hover over their health bar to see what they want.

However, this time when it crashed it did only give the client crash file. Thanks for pointing out the infernal mobs on the server side. cofh killall works wonders as I mentioned :)

Also, was it a bug before that you could use vanilla raw fish as bait? or is it a bug now that you cannot?

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Neither a bug then, or now. I just removed it.
Understood! Wasn't sure :) It did seem a little easy to make bait that way.

Anything I can do about my current supply of fish for my feeders at this time or should I wait for a patch? Not trying to be a pain, just want to know what I should do. I've been loving mariculture so far!

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Anything I can do about my current supply of fish for my feeders at this time or should I wait for a patch? Not trying to be a pain, just want to know what I should do. I've been loving mariculture so far!

Do you have NEI in cheat mode? If you can't give them try going in to create temporarily?

Also, you say it crashes when the fish feeder ticks over? Are you able to try and recreate that and get a report for me?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone managed to upgrade a SMP world from 2.1.2 to 2.1.5 and keep the current quest progression? It reset all our quest books.

GentryChris

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to delete that post. That bug is highly abusable and it is known. In fact already fixed in the beta version of the mod it affects.
okay maybe that should have been in the update that just happened then lol. I will delete it. I am sure anyone who has shift clicked has found it already. It's really annoying though. keep throwing stuff into the void[DOUBLEPOST=1400295832][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone managed to upgrade a SMP world from 2.1.2 to 2.1.5 and keep the current quest progression? It reset all our quest books.
All my quests saved between updates. maybe your world got written over. load a backup if at all possible

Mechman007

Jul 29, 2019

I need to kill all my infernal mobs, but using cofh killall will probably kill my good villagers/ cows etc. Any way to kill all infernal mobs and prevent killing other mobs?

My game crashes every 10 or so mins, so I think it's the same problem (if that's a common one)
I hardly use the fishing stuff, so must just be infernal mobs

I'll attach my latest 2 crash reports incase they help:

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-17_15.24.16-server.txt
    23.5 KB · Views: 48
  • crash-2014-05-17_15.40.06-server.txt
    23.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
I need to kill all my infernal mobs, but using cofh killall will probably kill my good villagers/ cows etc. Any way to kill all infernal mobs and prevent killing others?
You can use opis to kill certain groups of entities. Use the tracking tab and entity type sub-tab and use the "kill all" button when you have a type of entity selected. It will delete all entities of that type.

Reactions: Mechman007

Vipersassasin

Jul 29, 2019
Replying to an earlier question: I waited about a minute before deciding to break the crucible. When I clicked the crucible onto the torch hitbox the cobble didn't move, AT ALL! Trust me, I placed a block behind where I wanted to put the crucible and place it on that block and then it worked just fine. It was only when I put the crucible on the torch hitbox that it didn't melt the cobble at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.