Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

starburst98

Jul 29, 2019
dunno what this is, it doesn't crash but hardlocks so i can't get a crash report. when i click on the inventory sort that looks like || it just locks and nothing happens. i can easily avoid it but it is still a bug.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
dunno what this is, it doesn't crash but hardlocks so i can't get a crash report. when i click on the inventory sort that looks like || it just locks and nothing happens. i can easily avoid it but it is still a bug.

That's a bug with the sorting algorithm getting stuck in a loop and lags until the game crashes.

Gleeb

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with energy consumption. I've searched Google and this thread to no avail, so I'll post this for you.

A particular part of my energy network, buffered by a Hardened Energy Cell, is eating 200 RF per tick despite there being no call for that much power. Idling, this part of my network calls for 38 RF/t, with 100% of that coming from an ME controller. I have a full battery of Thermal Expansion machines hooked up and fully charged, except for the Glacial Precipitator due to recent re-cabling.

I have four Magmatic Engines being fed by 5 fire-powered crucibles, resulting in an easy 320 RF/t, but I have other uses for that lava that aren't being realised due to this excessive draw unless I manually manage it's power use. I have recorded a video stating much the same, but just in case you see an issue that I didn't explain here, it could be useful in diagnosing the issue.

Convinced

Jul 29, 2019
After a week of playing SSP, I'm playing SMP with my girlfriend from me first starting in SSP. Had zero issues with making a party and all the quests were synced. After a couple weeks, went to restart my server, did a /save-all then restarted, came back in and all the quests I had done that day were out of sync, I lost all progress for that day but my g/f didn't. Quest guild was showing me in a party by myself so I disbanded the party and my g/f made a new one and I joined. Quests didn't sync at all and I did quite a few of the "for the hoarding" and "bragging rights" quests. Not a big deal but some what a pita. Any way to fix this or would it be a bug?

Michel

Jul 29, 2019
I have been reading through the posts but cannot find my bug problem.
I made allot of progress in the quest book. At a certain point i decided to go fishing with the sugar cane fishing rod from mariculture with maggots as bait. I wait for a fish then pull up and my game crashes. Not only did it crash but the save file i was using Sweet home g reset itself and i lost everything. I tried putting my back up file back in its place but that does not work anymore. I am not sure what went wrong. I can tell you though that after having spend the time and energy in this and now having lost it all i will not start it back up. It was fun while it lasted.

Arminius

Jul 29, 2019
I have a weird visual glitch whenever I'm popping the builder's wand off of a tool rack from BiblioCraft.
I'm using the Sortex texture pack from the launcher, haven't tested with other texture packs.
Von2TvG.jpg

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I have a weird visual glitch whenever I'm popping the builder's wand off of a tool rack from BiblioCraft.
I'm using the Sortex texture pack from the launcher, haven't tested with other texture packs.
Von2TvG.jpg

should possibly be fixed in the next update.[DOUBLEPOST=1399121757][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have been reading through the posts but cannot find my bug problem.
I made allot of progress in the quest book. At a certain point i decided to go fishing with the sugar cane fishing rod from mariculture with maggots as bait. I wait for a fish then pull up and my game crashes. Not only did it crash but the save file i was using Sweet home g reset itself and i lost everything. I tried putting my back up file back in its place but that does not work anymore. I am not sure what went wrong. I can tell you though that after having spend the time and energy in this and now having lost it all i will not start it back up. It was fun while it lasted.

Do you have the crash report for the mariculture fishing?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Not exactly a bug report, and maybe something you have solved, that said you should be aware that dropping the latest TSteelworks (0.4.1) into AS causes TE's pulverizer to not be able pulverize sand into dust. The previous version (0.4) does not cause this problem, but is mostly unusable due to crash bugs.

Again, not a bug report, but something you should be aware of when it comes time to update TSteelworks.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Not exactly a bug report, and maybe something you have solved, that said you should be aware that dropping the latest TSteelworks (0.4.1) into AS causes TE's pulverizer to not be able pulverize sand into dust. The previous version (0.4) does not cause this problem, but is mostly unusable due to crash bugs.

Again, not a bug report, but something you should be aware of when it comes time to update TSteelworks.

I will double check that. I have no idea why that would occur though.

mike546378

Jul 29, 2019
More me screwing up than a bug report but would appreciate some advice.
I use a dedicated linux server, just moved my small private Agrarian Skies server (only me and a friend in a party) onto a different user account on the machine and ran into some permission issues. Sorted them out, booted the server up and all seems fine apart from the fact that me and my friend are no longer in our party and therefor do not have any progress through the quests. When going to the party list we can still see our party and it says 47% complete with 2 players in it so my question is, is there any way to join our party again? Would be a shame to loose all that 47% progress. Took a look at our world/players/player.dat and world/level.dat files via an NBT editor but couldn't see any entry for parties. I assume it is therefor stored in world/HardcoreQuesting/players.dat however I have not been successful reading this file yet.
Any help is appreciated
-Mike

EdgarAllen

Jul 29, 2019
AE/ExtraCells autocrafting is eating the pots and pans from food recipes. It might be just the fluid crafting chamber. I put a pattern for salt, 1 water bucket and a pot, in the fluid crafter and it ate the pot.

adonisimon

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to upgrade my Mattock parts to obsidian. My minecraft crashes the tool rod I have on it now is bronze. The shovel and axe head are iron.

Also there is no crafting recipe for the Tool Forge.

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-01_19.54.22-client.txt
    26 KB · Views: 94
  • crash-2014-05-03_17.27.19-client.txt
    25.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

woofwoofus

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug with the MFR harvester and forestry apple oak saplings. If you cut down forestry apple oak saplings, that you get by putting normal oak into a treealizer, with the harvester and you set it to "Shear Leaves: Yes", instead of shearing the leaves, every leaf block cut down will yield a sappling. So one tree will get you about half a stack of apple oak saplings. It will still generate apples like normal.

Platyplus

Jul 29, 2019
should possibly be fixed in the next update.[DOUBLEPOST=1399121757][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have the crash report for the mariculture fishing?

Same problem happened to me, fishing with a mariculture rod and grasshopper bait. Crashed when it tried to create the fish, looks like

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-03_13.26.39-server.txt
    23.4 KB · Views: 92

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Playing Agrarian Skies SP. Was in the nether and started taking damage from lava then FTB crashed and DELETED my world and folder completely.

Pastebin Crash Report - http://pastebin.com/cwmqi9S1

Jabba is throwing the error from a bspace barrel that can't use a method. Perhaps you had only one bspace barrel chunk loaded and something tried going in it and it couldn't write to the other barrel or something to that extent.

Same problem happened to me, fishing with a mariculture rod and grasshopper bait. Crashed when it tried to create the fish, looks like

Seems to be an issue with FMP and Mariculture. Did you have any FMP blocks near where you were?

Platyplus

Jul 29, 2019
Jabba is throwing the error from a bspace barrel that can't use a method. Perhaps you had only one bspace barrel chunk loaded and something tried going in it and it couldn't write to the other barrel or something to that extent.
Seems to be an issue with FMP and Mariculture. Did you have any FMP blocks near where you were?

I think there were some microblock slabs around the water, and some crops, but I think the crops were all vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.