Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

therodet

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to not be able to activate the thaumostatic harnes I have a full jar of potentia in it and it shows as being full but just wont activate
Silly question, but I only ask because I just did it to myself ... do you happen to have a wand in your hand while trying to activate? Switching wand focus and activating flight are the same key by default...

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, When I click an Extra Utils item it only shows an information page and I can't see the recipe. this only happens for the pipes and nodes.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, When I click an Extra Utils item it only shows an information page and I can't see the recipe. this only happens for the pipes and nodes.

Those are disabled in this pack. Pretty much anything that does not have a recipe in NEI has been disabled for one reason or another.

mrthuglink

Jul 29, 2019
This might sound stupid but...

How do I host this using hamachi?

Whenever i try the server.jar it crashes within a few seconds. All i wanna do is play with my buds :(

Tombomb

Jul 29, 2019
@Jadedcat For the MFR Bragging rights quest the white glass is extra tricky currently because the recipe to make ceramic dye is the same as porcelain clay. You can use bees, but blah right now for bees... Anyway to make them ore dictionary of each other, or is this a intended?

Edit:
Also Oak Case wont finish under interior decorator made blue and red lined.

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
That is the FMP issue I keep talking about. Anything with FMP support that transmits data or items or fluids across chunk borders has issues when chunks unload. Basically its a bug resulting from people wanting to be able to cover up stuff with covers cause "pretty".

I like pretties, but I also want to be able to keep certain ducts from connecting to eachother, and the only option for that if FMP
would've been awesome if you could manually seperate ducts from eachother using a wrench, like how you can do with EnderIO conduits

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report - Latest version

Chapter 3 - Steel Power

The quest "3 Mile Isle" (yellorite dust symbol) does not become available if you don't have the book you made in the first quest in your inventory. So if you put the book in a chest after reading, it becomes blacked out and not selectable, retrieving the book and putting it in your inventory makes it available again.

maister113333

Jul 29, 2019
i can't seem to complete the bragging rights "interier decorator" quest, as one of the stained glas is only made in the thermionic fabricator... can anyone help ? :D

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019

Chapter 4 Bees and Trees

The quest Botany and Biology requires 64 Blue Mahoe and 64 Plantain saplings, however manually submitting 64 plantain saplings also makes the blue mahoe sapling quest 100% complete too.

Edit Actually after looking it took a lot more than 64 plantain saplings so it's possible it took all my plantain saplings and fulfilled both quests.

PurpleMentat

Jul 29, 2019
Removed the "displayName =" lines and indeed that solved the issue. Now the recipes also work in SMP !
Thanks a lot mate :)

guess jaded will have to change that on the next public release

Here is the fixed version for the people which wanna use the fixed recipes on a server:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcx361agghqlzaq/minetweaker.zip

If for some reason jaded doesnt want me to link this i remove it instantly
Thank you very much for this. I was having this exact trouble today moving my SSP world onto a server.

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much for this. I was having this exact trouble today moving my SSP world onto a server.

You have to thank therodet not me ;)

He came up with the solution i only uploaded the fixed files so everyone can use them without the need to edit anything

And glad to see you made the move onto the server now , i hope that will help with the fps problems a bit :)

Reactions: PurpleMentat

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Chapter 3 - Steel Power

The quest "3 Mile Isle" (yellorite dust symbol) does not become available if you don't have the book you made in the first quest in your inventory. So if you put the book in a chest after reading, it becomes blacked out and not selectable, retrieving the book and putting it in your inventory makes it available again.

umm what? o.0 the book can't tell if a book is in your inventory.. oh @LordDusk ?[DOUBLEPOST=1398968898][/DOUBLEPOST]

Chapter 4 Bees and Trees

The quest Botany and Biology requires 64 Blue Mahoe and 64 Plantain saplings, however manually submitting 64 plantain saplings also makes the blue mahoe sapling quest 100% complete too.

Edit Actually after looking it took a lot more than 64 plantain saplings so it's possible it took all my plantain saplings and fulfilled both quests.

I think I need to change that quest to the fruit of the trees. If I make it NBT sensitive it needs exact genes, but if I make it non nbt sensitive it apparently accepts any tree :(

PurpleMentat

Jul 29, 2019
I think I need to change that quest to the fruit of the trees. If I make it NBT sensitive it needs exact genes, but if I make it non nbt sensitive it apparently accepts any tree :(
I might be alone in this, but I'd be perfectly fine needing exact genes. You gave us the tools to make that not a horrible teeth-pulling experience, after all.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I might be alone in this, but I'd be perfectly fine needing exact genes. You gave us the tools to make that not a horrible teeth-pulling experience, after all.

But it doesn't display which genes are required. SO it becomes a guessing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.