Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jysus Cryst

Jul 29, 2019
I can't craft microblocks. I need the covers for some piping. Lol.

I check all the changelogs and searched for about an hour to see if they were removed, but I couldn't find anything so I'm reporting it here. If it's not a bug then can someone let me know?

EDIT (More Details):
Playing version 2.1.2
I can craft the saws that are used in making the microblock. They don't have any other uses so if microblocks are disabled, shouldn't those be disabled too?

EDIT 2:
I'm also playing SSP. With all the other reports of broken crafting in multiplayer I thought I'd make it clear that I'm NOT playing on a server. :)

Last edited:

therodet

Jul 29, 2019
I have the fix for Jaded's fix with SMP recipes not working:
When you copy the updated minetweaker files to the server, you need to edit MFR.cfg and remove the "displayName =" lines (there's 2 of them). These lines seem to cause minetwaker to fail to load all the recipes on the server.

-- edit --
And if there was a separate server version of the fix to download that I missed, then I apologize ...

-- edit 2 --
Still no recipe for Chili Poppers, or a way to get credit for toast (maybe a 1x toast => toast recipe is needed)

DarthRuler1

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest purple madness I can't seem to hand the molten manyulium in at all. I've tried buckets and thermal tanks. Can anyone tell me how to hand it in.

jengeld4

Jul 29, 2019
I think you need to pump it into the qds by selecting the quest, right clicking the qds with your quest book so a symbol shows up, and pump the liquid in preferably via fluiduct or ME pipes. You can also submit using a bucket and a hopper, but I think you lose the bucket

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
When you copy the updated minetweaker files to the server, you need to edit MFR.cfg and remove the "displayName =" lines (there's 2 of them). These lines seem to cause minetwaker to fail to load all the recipes on the server.

-- edit --
And if there was a separate server version of the fix to download that I missed, then I apologize ...

-- edit 2 --
Still no recipe for Chili Poppers, or a way to get credit for toast (maybe a 1x toast => toast recipe is needed)

Removed the "displayName =" lines and indeed that solved the issue. Now the recipes also work in SMP !
Thanks a lot mate :)

guess jaded will have to change that on the next public release

Here is the fixed version for the people which wanna use the fixed recipes on a server:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcx361agghqlzaq/minetweaker.zip

If for some reason jaded doesnt want me to link this i remove it instantly

Namastelh

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using 2.1.2 and am having problems with Getting Rubbery - it's ready to turn in: http://cl.ly/image/1J3Q3g1C1M0u and I have plenty of space: http://cl.ly/image/2n0S373M3l0v. I checked to see if there was another step and nothing shows up. My concern is that I had it ready to turn in on 1.0.10 but upgraded first and now cannot.

I'd even be willing to do all the quests from scratch again if I have to - but I just want a way to carry on somehow!

Cheers...

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

-- edit --

-- edit 2 --

Ah that would make sense. Since the server doesn't do display names. Thanks I'll make sure I double check that on the server download when I update.

The quest will be fixed in the next update.[DOUBLEPOST=1398798270][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm using 2.1.2 and am having problems with Getting Rubbery - it's ready to turn in: http://cl.ly/image/1J3Q3g1C1M0u and I have plenty of space: http://cl.ly/image/2n0S373M3l0v. I checked to see if there was another step and nothing shows up. My concern is that I had it ready to turn in on 1.0.10 but upgraded first and now cannot.

I'd even be willing to do all the quests from scratch again if I have to - but I just want a way to carry on somehow!

Cheers...

It shows as purple in the previous page?

Reactions: MrDlor

Namastelh

Jul 29, 2019
Ah that would make sense. Since the server doesn't do display names. Thanks I'll make sure I double check that on the server download when I update.

The quest will be fixed in the next update.[DOUBLEPOST=1398798270][/DOUBLEPOST]

It shows as purple in the previous page?

no... it's flashing. And btw - I made some more just to see if that would help, but it didn't. Here's the quest tree page. - I caught it mid flash.

Termanater13

Jul 29, 2019
I died on version 2.1.2 on flat platform O (I think that's from version 2.1.1) and my bed was obscured and I spawned above the void about 500 blocks from any blocks, only to fall to my death. I managed to hop into creative mode and found my bed replaced it somewhere else, refunded the lives due to the issue +1 for testing and died to see if that helped and it did.

I'm not sure if this was fixed in version P of the map itself but moving initial spawn should fix this, since I kept re spawning at the same point till i fixed it.

Mechman007

Jul 29, 2019
I just found a couple of bugs for hunger overhaul and hardcore questing mode.
Firstly: Chili poppers from hunger overhaul have NO recepie in NEI and can't be made to finish MCAurey's in Bragging rights
Secondly: Toast, needed for the snacks tab under MCAurey's doesn't register as being crafted although I made tons of them in my furnace.
I really hope this can be fixed in some future update because I really want to finish this quest and love to carry on my Agrarian Skies let's play for Youtube! If needed i can give a link where i show the bug!
EXACTLY What I posted earlier, Thanks for also posting! Really hope it gets fixed soon :)

Pyro_Dub

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated to 2.1.2 from 2.0.2 and now my quest book won't open. Any body else having a similar problem?

nosterp

Jul 29, 2019
Um, hello @Jadedcat , I have a quite serious bug report for you. One second I was grinding endermen, the next I was was staring at my wallpaper.I thought it had just crashed again(I have a slow computer)but when I opened up Agrarian Skies again, my world was missing, just gone, like it never existed. I then checked the saves file for Agrarian Skies, hoping it had been some kind of error I could fix, but the file was wiped clean. I have no clue what on earth could have done this as my computer is brand spanking new and has anti virus software on it, the only thing I can think of was that I was haked but that makes no sence, they would have no reason to delete my world save is I was hacked. I know you cannot bring back my world save but it would be nice if you could find the problem and make sure this doesn't happen to any other unsuspecting minecraft lovers. I was playing in version 2.1.2 on Flat Platform P
Thank you for your time,
-Nosterp

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Um, hello @Jadedcat , I have a quite serious bug report for you. One second I was grinding endermen, the next I was was staring at my wallpaper.I thought it had just crashed again(I have a slow computer)but when I opened up Agrarian Skies again, my world was missing, just gone, like it never existed. I then checked the saves file for Agrarian Skies, hoping it had been some kind of error I could fix, but the file was wiped clean. I have no clue what on earth could have done this as my computer is brand spanking new and has anti virus software on it, the only thing I can think of was that I was haked but that makes no sence, they would have no reason to delete my world save is I was hacked. I know you cannot bring back my world save but it would be nice if you could find the problem and make sure this doesn't happen to any other unsuspecting minecraft lovers. I was playing in version 2.1.2 on Flat Platform P
Thank you for your time,
-Nosterp

I'm guessing you probably crashed because of a bug. a crash doesn't necessarily happen from what you're doing, something else in the world can also cause it.
I've been suggesting this mod to anyone who crashed their world and lost their save, the mod is called WorldStateCheckpoints and it has saved me countless of times before

Legatonin

Jul 29, 2019
Here's one from me. I can't seem to craft the engine recipes, I need it to use for some specific quest but I couldn't craft it....

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Here's one from me. I can't seem to craft the engine recipes, I need it to use for some specific quest but I couldn't craft it....

The only dynamo require to be crafted can be. The only engines that can't be made are not needed for any quest.[DOUBLEPOST=1398862298][/DOUBLEPOST]
no... it's flashing. And btw - I made some more just to see if that would help, but it didn't. Here's the quest tree page. - I caught it mid flash.

Go into cheat mode or get an op to do it for you. Use /hqm edit yourname to spawn an OP book shift right click on that quest to tell it to shape up and act right.

xevira

Jul 29, 2019
Version: Single Player, 2.1.2.

Something I noticed both times I flew out to the aura nodes that were significantly far away from the base itself, I would have to break several of my Thermal Expansion power conduits and itemducts to fix their respective network. Otherwise, machines would stop getting power and items would not eject out of machines. Once I replaced them, everything would start working again.

jengeld4

Jul 29, 2019
Seed Oil doesn't require an engine. A energy conduit can be used to convert RF to MJ, so use a dynamo (or the open block generators should work) with a energy conduit between it and the squeezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.