Whitelist Server Adeptcraft 2.0 | Modified Monster 1.1.1 |Whitelist | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Austin Kennedy

Jul 29, 2019
Denied. Not enough information in application. We wish you the best of luck on finding a new server.
Just like that? i can give you more information. I figured the application would continue into the skype group. Id really like to join and i can speak better than i can type. Also i quickly submit a application to secure my position. Sorta like saveing a spot in-line.

Last edited:

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
Just like that? i can give you more information. I figured the application would continue into the skype group. Id really like to join and i can speak better than i can type. Also i quickly submit a application to secure my position. Sorta like saveing a spot in-line.
I'm sorry, but you've been denied. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

monkeyboi

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: monkeyboi
  • Experience with modded Minecraft: I have experience playing FTB Ultimate from release until it's final version and FTB Unleashed from release until it's final version.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): USA, California
  • An accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Unfortunately I didn't save any screenshots but I'm most proud of my liquid library that I've constructed. To make my base a bit more convenient, I constructed several steel tanks underground and filled them up to the max with commonly overused liquids such as liquid redstone, glowstone, and ender. At end game with everything done, I decided to fill as many tanks as I can with all the liquids present in the mod pack (FTB Unleashed) which included all liquid metals. Every tank was fitted with liquid tessaracks and liquid sensors for advanced info panels. When I was finished I ended up with several liquid transposers for each liquid type in a library type of building. This build took around two weeks on and off.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): tvn852
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I'm a laid-back sociable and easy to talk to guy. I was born and raised in SoCal. I grew up with videogames and took most of my morals and knowledge from them. As for Minecraft, I've been playing it since Alpha and have been hooked since. I'm a bit OCD about how I build.... and it has to look good. I'm a great teamplayer in big projects and I like to discuss interesting mind picking topics with other players.

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: monkeyboi
  • Experience with modded Minecraft: I have experience playing FTB Ultimate from release until it's final version and FTB Unleashed from release until it's final version.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): USA, California
  • An accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Unfortunately I didn't save any screenshots but I'm most proud of my liquid library that I've constructed. To make my base a bit more convenient, I constructed several steel tanks underground and filled them up to the max with commonly overused liquids such as liquid redstone, glowstone, and ender. At end game with everything done, I decided to fill as many tanks as I can with all the liquids present in the mod pack (FTB Unleashed) which included all liquid metals. Every tank was fitted with liquid tessaracks and liquid sensors for advanced info panels. When I was finished I ended up with several liquid transposers for each liquid type in a library type of building. This build took around two weeks on and off.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): tvn852
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I'm a laid-back sociable and easy to talk to guy. I was born and raised in SoCal. I grew up with videogames and took most of my morals and knowledge from them. As for Minecraft, I've been playing it since Alpha and have been hooked since. I'm a bit OCD about how I build.... and it has to look good. I'm a great teamplayer in big projects and I like to discuss interesting mind picking topics with other players.
Accepted! That's quite the impressive achievement, obtaining that number of liquids would be an accomplishment I'd certainly be proud of. OCD is definitely welcome here, and so are you!

sjojo

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: sjojo
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Modded Minecraft, not much, also this will be my first FTB server to play on, however I have 4 years of Vanilla Minecraft Experience! :) Been staff too, and am still staff on a Vanilla server.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Holland, Zuid-Holland (province)
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): None yet, although maybe the time that I got my Aqueos Accumulator (Is that how you spell it? :p)
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): sjojo2015
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Well, I'm from Holland, I have almost no experience with FTB except a few days of Monster SP, but I am in for learning new stuff. I love watching other people play FTB and I LOVE Applied Energistics. Also in real life I'm a Juggler, but that's not really important. I think I'm an easy-going person, not really sure tho. I'm new to the Modded community but I hope that it's not far different from the Vanilla community :)
I hope this is sufficient for you :)

Last edited:

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: sjojo
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Modded Minecraft, not much, also this will be my first FTB server to play on, however I have 4 years of Vanilla Minecraft Experience! :) Been staff too, and am still staff on a Vanilla server.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Holland, Zuid-Holland (province)
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): None yet, although maybe the time that I got my Aqueos Accumulator (Is that how you spell it? :p)
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): sjojo2015
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Well, I'm from Holland, I have almost no experience with FTB except a few days of Monster SP, but I am in for learning new stuff. I love watching other people play FTB and I LOVE Applied Energistics. Also in real life I'm a Juggler, but that's not really important. I think I'm an easy-going person, not really sure tho. I'm new to the Modded community but I hope that it's not far different from the Vanilla community :)
I hope this is sufficient for you :)
Accepted! (it's Aqueous :p) we look forward to seeing you join and progress through the learning of whatever mods you come to enjoy. I'll send you info on joining via skype.

sjojo

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted! (it's Aqueous :p) we look forward to seeing you join and progress through the learning of whatever mods you come to enjoy. I'll send you info on joining via skype.
Haha! Thanks! I will get my Aqueous Accumulator setup soon ;)

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Docxx
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Been using mods since IndustrialCraft 1 and got totally hooked, not many mods I havn't played and still love them all. Started playing Feed the beast when they got into mod packs and stuck with them ever since, I prefer technical mods to magical ones but I have played with them :p
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): UK
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): no picures but I made a huge battlestar Galactica with fully automated Ultimate Hybrid solar construction inside it, it had a special Habitat for my bees and tree breeding. It also had automated quarries with Turtles. I also build a huge USS Enterprise back in my Vanilla days.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): docxx214
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Just had a short break from minecraft due to having a son born recently and dedicating my time to him but I'm ready to come back and build some new stuff :)

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Docxx
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Been using mods since IndustrialCraft 1 and got totally hooked, not many mods I havn't played and still love them all. Started playing Feed the beast when they got into mod packs and stuck with them ever since, I prefer technical mods to magical ones but I have played with them :p
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): UK
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): no picures but I made a huge battlestar Galactica with fully automated Ultimate Hybrid solar construction inside it, it had a special Habitat for my bees and tree breeding. It also had automated quarries with Turtles. I also build a huge USS Enterprise back in my Vanilla days.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): docxx214
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Just had a short break from minecraft due to having a son born recently and dedicating my time to him but I'm ready to come back and build some new stuff :)
Accepted! Look forward to having you on. I'll send you the info for joining over skype :)

Tommy Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: TommyDiamonds
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft:played FTB since Ultimate
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): USA PST
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): My first nuclear power plant
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): donsendstuff
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I play a lot and I'm very active in every server I play in.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: TommyDiamonds
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft:played FTB since Ultimate
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): USA PST
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): My first nuclear power plant
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): donsendstuff
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I play a lot and I'm very active in every server I play in.
We're sorry, but your application is lackluster and gives little insight into whether or not you'd be a worthwhile member. We wish you the best of luck in finding another server in the future.

Tommy Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
We're sorry, but your application is lackluster and gives little insight into whether or not you'd be a worthwhile member. We wish you the best of luck in finding another server in the future.

Do I need to tell you my life story? I answered your questions clear and to the point. If you wanted more, you should've asked better questions... Different people have different personalities and answer questions in different ways. Just because I didn't go into detail about my personal life doesn't mean I'm "lackluster"

Austin Kennedy

Jul 29, 2019
Do I need to tell you my life story? I answered your questions clear and to the point. If you wanted more, you should've asked better questions... Different people have different personalities and answer questions in different ways. Just because I didn't go into detail about my personal life doesn't mean I'm "lackluster"
Exactly. Were not applying for a job were applying for a video game server.

dilbert541

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: dilbert541
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Been playing ftb since 1.4.7.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): California, US
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Full automated base, I have so many worlds its hard to show just one.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Geminikat79
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: My son bugged me for a month to play technic with him, After that I was hooked. I dont play other games just modded minecraft.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: dilbert541
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Been playing ftb since 1.4.7.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): California, US
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Full automated base, I have so many worlds its hard to show just one.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Geminikat79
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: My son bugged me for a month to play technic with him, After that I was hooked. I dont play other games just modded minecraft.
Accepted! We look forward to seeing you on. I'll send you the information for the pack over skype :)

Seth Gillen

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: ItzMexihulkBruh
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: i have been playing ftb since Ultimate
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): state illinois, country United States obviously i guess :p
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I dont have any screenshots really but I find that the patience i had to mess with all the bees in the Unleashed pack :p and i have been messing with the Mariculture fish breeding in this pack I usually switch around mods a lot.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): smexihulk
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: well im a sports guy really I play football and rugby but I really enjoy being creative and building on Minecraft also I absolutely hate crafting xD flipping back and forth to chests because i forgot something sucks the more automatic crafting from AE the better hahaha

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, would it be possible to rejoin? I had so much fun on Adeptcraft 1.0, and it would be a blast to play on 2.0! ryter78

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: ItzMexihulkBruh
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: i have been playing ftb since Ultimate
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): state illinois, country United States obviously i guess :p
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I dont have any screenshots really but I find that the patience i had to mess with all the bees in the Unleashed pack :p and i have been messing with the Mariculture fish breeding in this pack I usually switch around mods a lot.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): smexihulk
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: well im a sports guy really I play football and rugby but I really enjoy being creative and building on Minecraft also I absolutely hate crafting xD flipping back and forth to chests because i forgot something sucks the more automatic crafting from AE the better hahaha
Accepted! I'll send you the pack info over Skype. Gotta love those bee mutation chances!

Hey, would it be possible to rejoin? I had so much fun on Adeptcraft 1.0, and it would be a blast to play on 2.0! ryter78
Of course! However, for posterity, I would request you send in an application. Welcome back!

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted! I'll send you the pack info over Skype. Gotta love those bee mutation chances!

Of course! However, for posterity, I would request you send in an application. Welcome back!
  • In-game Name: ryter78
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I have been playing modded minecraft since the beta days!
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): I live in Texas, but am from England
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): If you go onto the Resonant Rise g+, you can see plenty of the things I've made!
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): natetheminecrafter
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I used to play on Adeptcraft! :D