Whitelist Server Adeptcraft 2.0 | Modified Monster 1.1.1 |Whitelist | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
*In-game Name: pibx10
*Experience with modded Minecraft: I started playing minecraft on the xbox, quickly decided i hate unmodded minecraft, downloaded it for pc, and have been playing ftb ever scince. Started with mindcrack, then ultimate, unleashed, and now monster. I love the collaboration that happens when to people work together, and it extends to minecraft as well. I can see myself continuing to play for as long as ftb is going( a long time)
Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Florida, USA
an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): When i played on ultimate my main goal was bees, i quickly switched from getting resources from quarries to bees, and that was my main priority, bees. When i switched to unleashed my main priority was tech mods. I was all over the place but hardly strayed away into forestry or magic mods. in monster i am really hoping to spend a lot of time on magic mods, and on my previous server i had a big thaumcraft system. Again i do not have any pictures because i never thought to take any, didnt think i would be showing any, but i think i will start taking pictures so i can be pridefull of my accomplishments rather that just ignore them when they pass.
Skype username (We have a group chat): pibx10(obviously)
Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I am extremely interested in web design, and while i do not have any formal training, i would like to have a proffession in it. If this server is a serious commitment to its players i may be able to help in creating a website to give infor about the server. Probably not until i get more education on it but i do know enough to create websites that are functional. an example is www.thecuriousskeptic.com my baby/community blog/website.
I APPROVE OF THIS APPLICATION. Also future applicants, consider this a model of a good application as far as depth and time spent goes XD

Viperidae

Jul 29, 2019
That's it! I'm done looking for my ideal server, cause I found it!

Did everything you requested, downloaded the mods and config, logged in, and I loved everything.

Lag equals to zero, the spawn site is perfect, it has everything that a starter player need, including healers, got my free sword, free food, and I'm set in my quest to find my spot.

I did not have the chance to talk to anyone in Skype, nor in the server, but I will!

This is a great server, you got all my positive feedback.

I'll try and help as much as possible with the community.

The best regards.

Bill Winterfield

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: hoopla88
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I started playing minecraft about a year ago and I really got interested because of mods I am comfortable with most of the mods in this pack.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): I live in Chicago Illinois USA
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): recently I created a turtle program that spawns In a wither also kills it which I was quite proud of and also I created a huge void base on the last server I was on that I thought was awesome.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): hoopla888
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I am really excited about this server because I was on a different server a few months a go and in the middle of building one of my based they decided to reset the server and I'm hoping we keep the same world file for a while so I can make so cool bases and creations.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: hoopla88
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I started playing minecraft about a year ago and I really got interested because of mods I am comfortable with most of the mods in this pack.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): I live in Chicago Illinois USA
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): recently I created a turtle program that spawns In a wither also kills it which I was quite proud of and also I created a huge void base on the last server I was on that I thought was awesome.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): hoopla888
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I am really excited about this server because I was on a different server a few months a go and in the middle of building one of my based they decided to reset the server and I'm hoping we keep the same world file for a while so I can make so cool bases and creations.
Accepted! We'll send you info on joining over skype.

WaywardG

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: WaywardG
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: More than I care to admit.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): USA
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I've developed an automated process for powering my industry with potatos.
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I just want to find a server where I don't have to break a block 2 or 3 times for it to stay broken (i.e. I hate lag).

Mastermat56

Jul 29, 2019
My in game name is Mastemat56 and I am 17 I Have been playing minecraft since alpha when it first released. I play it regularly now, and I've been using mods since beta. I have also played on multiple test servers for other mod packs. I would like to play on this server because I don't currently have a server to play on, and while I could play solo I enjoy the multiplayer experience more. My skype name is thermasaurus. I graduated from highschool and am currently taking college courses.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: WaywardG
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: More than I care to admit.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): USA
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I've developed an automated process for powering my industry with potatos.
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I just want to find a server where I don't have to break a block 2 or 3 times for it to stay broken (i.e. I hate lag).
Denied. Not enough information given. We're sorry and wish you the best of luck in finding a server in the future.[DOUBLEPOST=1398904626][/DOUBLEPOST]
My in game name is Mastemat56 and I am 17 I Have been playing minecraft since alpha when it first released. I play it regularly now, and I've been using mods since beta. I have also played on multiple test servers for other mod packs. I would like to play on this server because I don't currently have a server to play on, and while I could play solo I enjoy the multiplayer experience more. My skype name is thermasaurus. I graduated from highschool and am currently taking college courses.
Accepted. Also, I would have greatly preferred if you'd used the format given, but it's not a big deal. I'll send you the information over skype.

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Sionyn
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: year and a half-ish
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): UK, Wales.
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Got a new pc so no pictures.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Sionyn1995(Brothers old skype which now belongs to me)

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Sionyn
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: year and a half-ish
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): UK, Wales.
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Got a new pc so no pictures.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Sionyn1995(Brothers old skype which now belongs to me)
We're sorry, but you've been denied. We wish you the best of luck in finding a server in the future.[DOUBLEPOST=1399098070][/DOUBLEPOST]
who crashed the server :eek:
Rob. As usual. In Mithos' base. Gotta wait for him to wake up so I can download the region file and fix it XD

Yupj

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: yupj
  • Experience with modded Minecraft: I've been playing with mods ever since tekkit hit MC 1.0 (The thing they suppousadely call full release) allthough I did a little bit of experimenting before that. I believe IC2 was the first mod I ever got into in Beta 1.4? Soon after 1.4 came out, I switched to feed the beast and have been playing all (Except unhinged and PAX) packs ever since. As I was still failry new to mods back in 1.4.7 when Ultimate was a thing, I hated gregtech but now I'd love to play on a server with an actual challenge, as it's not very hard to reach end game in Monster in a month or so.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Estonia. Between Finland, Russia, Latvia and the Baltic sea. (Because no one seems to know where it is :p)
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Unfortunately due to windows failure, I do not have any pictures, because I have not been playing much minecraft (Only some skyfactory back when that was a thing) after that, but I have built awesome (In my opinion) bases with full automation and then some with less automation, depending on what I'm building or going for. What I'm most pride of, is most likely a steampunky floating island with factories and other smokey (Gotta love smoke stacks) buildings.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): yupj11
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I love automation and stuff that looks good. I also tend to get way too much into detail so I end up breaking stuff down and rebuilding it in a simpler yet a good looking way. Also I love bushes. You'll see a lot of greenery through my builds :p

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: yupj
  • Experience with modded Minecraft: I've been playing with mods ever since tekkit hit MC 1.0 (The thing they suppousadely call full release) allthough I did a little bit of experimenting before that. I believe IC2 was the first mod I ever got into in Beta 1.4? Soon after 1.4 came out, I switched to feed the beast and have been playing all (Except unhinged and PAX) packs ever since. As I was still failry new to mods back in 1.4.7 when Ultimate was a thing, I hated gregtech but now I'd love to play on a server with an actual challenge, as it's not very hard to reach end game in Monster in a month or so.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Estonia. Between Finland, Russia, Latvia and the Baltic sea. (Because no one seems to know where it is :p)
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Unfortunately due to windows failure, I do not have any pictures, because I have not been playing much minecraft (Only some skyfactory back when that was a thing) after that, but I have built awesome (In my opinion) bases with full automation and then some with less automation, depending on what I'm building or going for. What I'm most pride of, is most likely a steampunky floating island with factories and other smokey (Gotta love smoke stacks) buildings.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): yupj11
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I love automation and stuff that looks good. I also tend to get way too much into detail so I end up breaking stuff down and rebuilding it in a simpler yet a good looking way. Also I love bushes. You'll see a lot of greenery through my builds :p
Accepted! Although you may be disappointed in the difficulty. This is not a "challenging" server, and in fact has quite a few ways to obtain resources in ridiculous quantities. Nonetheless we hope you enjoy it. I'll send you info over skype.

TehHaloTree

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: TehHaloTree
  • Experience with modded Minecraft: I've been playing vanilla MC since B1.7.3, and played with Ic2 and BC at that version. After a big break from modding, around the 1.2.5 scene, I played Tekkit in large quantities. I've since played more Technic, Feed the Beast, and even built custom packs. I did attempt a mod myself, it was going well, but after a while I lost interest.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): South Carolina, United States. (Eastern Standard Time Zone; GMT -5)
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Well, sadly I never take that many pics of my works lol, but the greatest I can recall was my bee processing plant and "hive" from a 1.4.7 Technic server.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): ha1fanha1f
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Puedo un poco espanol! I am a Spanish 2 student so I speak a little Spanish (That what that Spanish phrase means). I've been gaming since the early 2000s when I was only 3 years of age. I now play on my Xbox 360 playing game such as GTA V, BO and BO2 Zombies, Skyrim, and MW3 Multiplayer. I also am fanatic about the St. Louis Cardinals MLB team and love anything baseball and football! Oh, and yeah, I love rock music!! With myself and Minecraft in mind, I absolutely love gregtech machinery and all the machine integration with applied energistics. My favorite mod is definitely Ic2. Albalka and the rest of the team did an extraordinary job on it!
  • Reason for Wanting Acceptance: (Sorry for adding one, just thought it'd better help categorize than having it all under the one point.) I really haven't found a good lasting home, and most packs nowadays don't have the GT-Ic2 combo. It seems like this server is lag free and most likable at first glance. :)

Last edited:

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: TehHaloTree
  • Experience with modded Minecraft: I've been playing vanilla MC since B1.7.3, and played with Ic2 and BC at that version. After a big break from modding, around the 1.2.5 scene, I played Tekkit in large quantities. I've since played more Technic, Feed the Beast, and even built custom packs. I did attempt a mod myself, it was going well, but after a while I lost interest.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): South Carolina, United States. (Eastern Standard Time Zone; GMT -5)
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Well, sadly I never take that many pics of my works lol, but the greatest I can recall was my bee processing plant and "hive" from a 1.4.7 Technic server.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): ha1fanha1f
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Puedo un poco espanol! I am a Spanish 2 student so I speak a little Spanish (That what that Spanish phrase means). I've been gaming since the early 2000s when I was only 3 years of age. I now play on my Xbox 360 playing game such as GTA V, BO and BO2 Zombies, Skyrim, and MW3 Multiplayer. I also am fanatic about the St. Louis Cardinals MLB team and love anything baseball and football! Oh, and yeah, I love rock music!! With myself and Minecraft in mind, I absolutely love gregtech machinery and all the machine integration with applied energistics. My favorite mod is definitely Ic2. Albalka and the rest of the team did an extraordinary job on it!
  • Reason for Wanting Acceptance: (Sorry for adding one, just thought it'd better help categorize than having it all under the one point.) I really haven't found a good lasting home, and most packs nowadays don't have the GT-Ic2 combo. It seems like this server is lag free and most likable at first glance. :)
Denied. You added another bullet point.

Just kidding yeah you're accepted XD and I do hope you enjoy it. I'll send you the pack info over skype.

Nesky0007

Jul 29, 2019
• *In-game Name: Nesky666
• *Experience with modded Minecraft: I’ve been playing Feed The Beast Ultimate for the past 2 years and decided to update to Monster due to all the new things it has to offer me.
• Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Portugal.
• An accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I don’t have any pictures of it, since I’m playing on a brand new gaming PC, but I love to automate my machinery to produce anything I want in big quantities. I love the sight of my base completely full of machine blocks, power sources, conductive pipes and wiring, you know, the “mad-science” kind of lab.
• Skype username (We have a group chat): pedro119701
• Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: A friend of mine, already whitelisted in your server, Theraphosidae, recommended this server due to it’s excellent hardware allocation and reduced lag. He told me that it is a simple, small, yet in expansion, very demanding server. These characteristics caught my attention immediately since I like to trust every player I play with, and I will contribute with anything I can to help improving this community, which I was told is very friendly-based.

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
• *In-game Name: Nesky666
• *Experience with modded Minecraft: I’ve been playing Feed The Beast Ultimate for the past 2 years and decided to update to Monster due to all the new things it has to offer me.
• Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Portugal.
• An accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I don’t have any pictures of it, since I’m playing on a brand new gaming PC, but I love to automate my machinery to produce anything I want in big quantities. I love the sight of my base completely full of machine blocks, power sources, conductive pipes and wiring, you know, the “mad-science” kind of lab.
• Skype username (We have a group chat): pedro119701
• Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: A friend of mine, already whitelisted in your server, Theraphosidae, recommended this server due to it’s excellent hardware allocation and reduced lag. He told me that it is a simple, small, yet in expansion, very demanding server. These characteristics caught my attention immediately since I like to trust every player I play with, and I will contribute with anything I can to help improving this community, which I was told is very friendly-based.
Accepted! I'd have to agree, the sight of that kind of base is quite pleasing. I'll send you the pack information over Skype. Welcome!

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Secret_Snipper
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft since the days that tekkit had first came out, I also haven't stopped since. I've also ran small community servers in the past
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): United States, NJ
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Well, an accomplishment in Minecraft that i have made is a UU matter automator that would mass produce Irdium ingots to use for whatever i want. Also, in the past ive made a whole automated factory based off using IC2 and buildcraft.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): nico4301
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Well, i've been playing minecraft since Alpha 1.0.1.4 and have been modding since they added the Mod API. I use a lot of science mods to create works of technological art. Im also studying architecture and engineering as courses in school.

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Secret_Snipper
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft since the days that tekkit had first came out, I also haven't stopped since. I've also ran small community servers in the past
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): United States, NJ
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Well, an accomplishment in Minecraft that i have made is a UU matter automator that would mass produce Irdium ingots to use for whatever i want. Also, in the past ive made a whole automated factory based off using IC2 and buildcraft.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): nico4301
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Well, i've been playing minecraft since Alpha 1.0.1.4 and have been modding since they added the Mod API. I use a lot of science mods to create works of technological art. Im also studying architecture and engineering as courses in school.
Accepted! Always love seeing the sight of people from alpha. I'll send you the pack info over Skype. Welcome!

Jmaster321

Jul 29, 2019
*In-Game Name: Jmaster321
*Modded Minecraft Experince: I have been apart of many FTB and Tekkit servers, where i have been admin and also mod.
*Skype name: johnjohn321321 (Made it when i was 9 "Don't Judge")
* About Myself: I started playing minecraft in Alpha and have been Mod and Admins in a total of 10 servers. I love to learn new things in Modded Minecraft for a better experience.
Some servers were:
*Think~Craft {Server Down}
*Block Worth {Server Down/ Survival SMP}
*{ETC.}

Last edited: