Whitelist Server Adeptcraft 2.0 | Modified Monster 1.1.1 |Whitelist | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: ryter78
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I have been playing modded minecraft since the beta days!
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): I live in Texas, but am from England
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): If you go onto the Resonant Rise g+, you can see plenty of the things I've made!
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): natetheminecrafter
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I used to play on Adeptcraft! :D
Accepted!

CreepersGaming

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: damian2559
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: well i have playing minecraft untel beta and my friend showed me tekkit i was amazed by it and then i found ftb which was much much better i have played it for like 2 years i understand 90% of the mods in ftb i love to watch people code of twitch aswell
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Canada
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Well i don't have any i upgraded my pc and i formatted it i really hope you understand but i am very sorry
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): damianducharme11
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: well i am a gamer/youtuber i have a small channel that i just play around with games and stuff love ftb but sadly still in school and soon i am thinking of making a ftb monster server aswel but i need a little more server runing experience i know a lot but not a lot i am very busy with my life and i am just happy with my life doing what i do best gaming https://www.youtube.com/user/damian25591 :D

Last edited:

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: damian2559
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: well i have playing minecraft untel beta and my friend showed me tekkit i was amazed by it and then i found ftb which was much much better i have played it for like 2 years i understand 90% of the mods in ftb i love to watch people code of twitch aswell
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Canada
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Well i don't have any i upgraded my pc and i formatted it i really hope you understand but i am very sorry
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): damianducharme11
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: well i am a gamer/youtuber i have a small channel that i just play around with games and stuff love ftb but sadly still in school and soon i am thinking of making a ftb monster server aswel but i need a little more server runing experience i know a lot but not a lot i am very busy with my life and i am just happy with my life doing what i do best gaming https://www.youtube.com/user/damian25591 :D
Denied. I'm sorry, but we don't think you'd fit well in the server. We wish you the best of luck in finding another server.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
4/23/2014 Server Update Changelog

• Updated Universal Electricy, Modular Force Field System, Calclavia Core, and Mad Science
  • Added Atomic Science, Forbidden Magic, Botania (bonemeal grass or run to new areas for plants), and Advanced Thaumaturgy
  • Removed Gregtech Inventory Unification cuz it was dumb
  • Removed the nerfs to Powersuits because they were unnecessary.

Viperidae

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: Theraphosidae
  • Experience with modded Minecraft: Played FTB Ultimate for the past 2 years. Decided to update and try the monster version.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Portugal (English isn't my mother tongue, but I'm very fluent at it.)
  • An accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I don't have have any pictures of it, since an accident related to my stupidness, got all my pictures deleted when formating my PC, but I do have pride in building technicaly difficult structures, I like the challenges that come accross my way and surpassing them. I built loads of massive buildings to generate power to my village, amongst others.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): ze_luis_96
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Your server caught my attention cause I've been looking for one that satisfies my requirements for over a week. I found two that almost fullfilled my specs, but it either lags, or the server is very crowded, and fully load with plugins that allow us to get our items after dying, teleporting, etc. That doesn't feel like real FTB for me. I'm looking for a server with a good connection, running on good hardware specs, lacking the cheaty-plugins, and more important, with a great friendly-based community. I want to play this modpack online because, in my opinion, it is crucial for players to exchange ideas in order to achieve the ultimate performance in their builds. Learning is the "raison d'être" for my quest on finding an appropriate server to play.
With this said, I wait for your answer, and hopefully, my acceptance.

The best regards.

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game Name: Theraphosidae
  • Experience with modded Minecraft: Played FTB Ultimate for the past 2 years. Decided to update and try the monster version.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Portugal (English isn't my mother tongue, but I'm very fluent at it.)
  • An accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I don't have have any pictures of it, since an accident related to my stupidness, got all my pictures deleted when formating my PC, but I do have pride in building technicaly difficult structures, I like the challenges that come accross my way and surpassing them. I built loads of massive buildings to generate power to my village, amongst others.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): ze_luis_96
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Your server caught my attention cause I've been looking for one that satisfies my requirements for over a week. I found two that almost fullfilled my specs, but it either lags, or the server is very crowded, and fully load with plugins that allow us to get our items after dying, teleporting, etc. That doesn't feel like real FTB for me. I'm looking for a server with a good connection, running on good hardware specs, lacking the cheaty-plugins, and more important, with a great friendly-based community. I want to play this modpack online because, in my opinion, it is crucial for players to exchange ideas in order to achieve the ultimate performance in their builds. Learning is the "raison d'être" for my quest on finding an appropriate server to play.
With this said, I wait for your answer, and hopefully, my acceptance.

The best regards.
Accepted! You can definitely find a friendly community over here, and I'm sure you'll be a contributor to that title. I'll be sending you the pack info over Skype. Welcome!

Viperidae

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted! You can definitely find a friendly community over here, and I'm sure you'll be a contributor to that title. I'll be sending you the pack info over Skype. Welcome!

Thank you, very much! I'm sure my expectations will be rewarded!

I'm not using a computer at the moment, so could you tell me what mods have you disabled?

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, very much! I'm sure my expectations will be rewarded!

I'm not using a computer at the moment, so could you tell me what mods have you disabled?
If you go onto skype, you will notice you are in a group chat. There will be a pastebin link with a folder. Download that folder and it will have a mods folder and configs folder. Just delete the old folders, and add those ones!

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): USA Florida
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I dont have any pictures, but last playthrough i made a lot of strides with thaumcraft
  • Skype username (We have a group chat):pibx10 name is dustin heisey
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: i like to pick some key things every playthrough to work on, and so you will see me delve into a certain mod a lot.
[DOUBLEPOST=1398642659][/DOUBLEPOST]pibx10 not :pibx10

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: pibx10
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: over 2 years
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): USA Florida
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I dont have any pictures, but last playthrough i made a lot of strides with thaumcraft
  • Skype username (We have a group chat):pibx10 name is dustin heisey
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: i like to pick some key things every playthrough to work on, and so you will see me delve into a certain mod a lot.
[DOUBLEPOST=1398642659][/DOUBLEPOST]pibx10 not :pibx10
Denied. I'm sorry, but your application is rather vapid and we don't think you'd fit quite well in the server. We wish you luck in finding another server.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
what does vapid mean and what can i change to get accepted, i am really interested in the mods you have and with your rigorous selection process i know i will enjoy it if i get in. i will do whatever i need to.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
lol deserved that one. If its any consolation I feel like i didn't need to really put much effort into my application because I never had to in the past. That being said your server is different it seems, by the way you accept applications. While I am sure the first impression I left off was very "vapid" I am sure, given the chance, that I can give a better representation of me as a player and person. Before I go through the trouble or resubmitting if aloud to, however, I would like to make sure that this server is going to be supported for a long time. The past 3 servers that I played on ended up not being supported in a matter of 2 weeks, and it has gotten tiring. I am really looking for a community which will be more stable, i am hoping for the ability to play for months, and have the lack of things left to do be the factor that contributes to my lack of playing rather than a crashed server, if you know what I mean.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
lol deserved that one. If its any consolation I feel like i didn't need to really put much effort into my application because I never had to in the past. That being said your server is different it seems, by the way you accept applications. While I am sure the first impression I left off was very "vapid" I am sure, given the chance, that I can give a better representation of me as a player and person. Before I go through the trouble or resubmitting if aloud to, however, I would like to make sure that this server is going to be supported for a long time. The past 3 servers that I played on ended up not being supported in a matter of 2 weeks, and it has gotten tiring. I am really looking for a community which will be more stable, i am hoping for the ability to play for months, and have the lack of things left to do be the factor that contributes to my lack of playing rather than a crashed server, if you know what I mean.
Oh, Adeptcraft has been up since 2012. It's supported.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
*In-game Name: pibx10
*Experience with modded Minecraft: I started playing minecraft on the xbox, quickly decided i hate unmodded minecraft, downloaded it for pc, and have been playing ftb ever scince. Started with mindcrack, then ultimate, unleashed, and now monster. I love the collaboration that happens when to people work together, and it extends to minecraft as well. I can see myself continuing to play for as long as ftb is going( a long time)
Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Florida, USA
an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): When i played on ultimate my main goal was bees, i quickly switched from getting resources from quarries to bees, and that was my main priority, bees. When i switched to unleashed my main priority was tech mods. I was all over the place but hardly strayed away into forestry or magic mods. in monster i am really hoping to spend a lot of time on magic mods, and on my previous server i had a big thaumcraft system. Again i do not have any pictures because i never thought to take any, didnt think i would be showing any, but i think i will start taking pictures so i can be pridefull of my accomplishments rather that just ignore them when they pass.
Skype username (We have a group chat): pibx10(obviously)
Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I am extremely interested in web design, and while i do not have any formal training, i would like to have a proffession in it. If this server is a serious commitment to its players i may be able to help in creating a website to give infor about the server. Probably not until i get more education on it but i do know enough to create websites that are functional. an example is www.thecuriousskeptic.com my baby/community blog/website.

Reactions: Ace5000

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
*In-game Name: pibx10
*Experience with modded Minecraft: I started playing minecraft on the xbox, quickly decided i hate unmodded minecraft, downloaded it for pc, and have been playing ftb ever scince. Started with mindcrack, then ultimate, unleashed, and now monster. I love the collaboration that happens when to people work together, and it extends to minecraft as well. I can see myself continuing to play for as long as ftb is going( a long time)
Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Florida, USA
an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): When i played on ultimate my main goal was bees, i quickly switched from getting resources from quarries to bees, and that was my main priority, bees. When i switched to unleashed my main priority was tech mods. I was all over the place but hardly strayed away into forestry or magic mods. in monster i am really hoping to spend a lot of time on magic mods, and on my previous server i had a big thaumcraft system. Again i do not have any pictures because i never thought to take any, didnt think i would be showing any, but i think i will start taking pictures so i can be pridefull of my accomplishments rather that just ignore them when they pass.
Skype username (We have a group chat): pibx10(obviously)
Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I am extremely interested in web design, and while i do not have any formal training, i would like to have a proffession in it. If this server is a serious commitment to its players i may be able to help in creating a website to give infor about the server. Probably not until i get more education on it but i do know enough to create websites that are functional. an example is www.thecuriousskeptic.com my baby/community blog/website.
Accepted! I'll send you the pack info over Skype. Nice website, pretty impressive!