Whitelist Server Adeptcraft 2.0 | Modified Monster 1.1.1 |Whitelist | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
*In-Game Name: Jmaster321
*Modded Minecraft Experince: I have been apart of many FTB and Tekkit servers, where i have been admin and also mod.
*Skype name: johnjohn321321 (Made it when i was 9 "Don't Judge")
* About Myself: I started playing minecraft in Alpha and have been Mod and Admins in a total of 10 servers. I love to learn new things in Modded Minecraft for a better experience.
Some servers were:
*Think~Craft {Server Down}
*Block Worth {Server Down/ Survival SMP}
*{ETC.}
Denied. We're sorry, but you did not provide enough information. We wish you the best of luck in finding another server.

Does this server have Blood Magic and Kami enabled? Thanks in advance.
Yes, these are both enabled.

KollinZ

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name:jlcollins_21
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft:I have been playing modded minecraft (mostly FTB but a few independent mods like Millenaire) for almost 2 years, I helped administrate a Direwolf20 server for 2 months
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Kentucky, USA
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!):I built a castle with a surrounding village. Each building in the village had a theme and function based on a mod. For example, I had a smithy which housed the Tinkers Contruct smeltery, a barn with Forestry multifarms around it, a beekeepers hut with the alvearies, a wizard tower with the Thaumcraft lab, etc... Of course my daughter stayed in the castle while I ran around the village keeping everything running!
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): jlcollins_21
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I started playing Minecraft to spend time with my daughter but she has moved on and I am left with an addiction to this game. I enjoy building more than anything and use the mods as a tool to gather the resources for my builds. The exception is Thaumcraft; I really enjoy the mechanics and feel of this mod and try to find ways to use it to solve most problems. I have played on the same server for the past couple of years and am sad to say that the owners got busy with life and decided to shut it down. We had a good community and I am currently trying to find another server with quality players to call home.

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name:jlcollins_21
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft:I have been playing modded minecraft (mostly FTB but a few independent mods like Millenaire) for almost 2 years, I helped administrate a Direwolf20 server for 2 months
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Kentucky, USA
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!):I built a castle with a surrounding village. Each building in the village had a theme and function based on a mod. For example, I had a smithy which housed the Tinkers Contruct smeltery, a barn with Forestry multifarms around it, a beekeepers hut with the alvearies, a wizard tower with the Thaumcraft lab, etc... Of course my daughter stayed in the castle while I ran around the village keeping everything running!
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): jlcollins_21
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I started playing Minecraft to spend time with my daughter but she has moved on and I am left with an addiction to this game. I enjoy building more than anything and use the mods as a tool to gather the resources for my builds. The exception is Thaumcraft; I really enjoy the mechanics and feel of this mod and try to find ways to use it to solve most problems. I have played on the same server for the past couple of years and am sad to say that the owners got busy with life and decided to shut it down. We had a good community and I am currently trying to find another server with quality players to call home.
Accepted! We'd love to have you here, exceptional application! You can definitely find quality players here, and I'm sure you will be a contributor to that criteria. I'll send you the pack information over Skype. Welcome!

Jmaster321

Jul 29, 2019
Re-Applied Aloud by Nomer888

• *In-Game Name: Jmaster321
    *Modded Minecraft Experince: I have been apart of many FTB and Tekkit servers, where i have been admin and also mod. In between I used to do some single-player work in which I tried to do some IC2 and buildcraft work aswell. All in all I have much experience with most mods in general
    *Skype name: johnjohn321321 an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Well, I have to say my biggest accomplishment in modded minecraft would have to be the time I made a modern day town using mods such as IC2, buildcraft, forestry and many others (smaller mods). Another time was when I made a floating skybase automated with most machines. Sorry about no pictures (Due to a new PC)
    * About Myself: I started playing minecraft in the Alpha days, but as time went on I still continued to play using many different mods for a different combination of reasons. Some to mess around and others to make wonderful creations as I am a builder. I’ve worked for people as well with my building teams that ive put together
(And accepted by Nomer888)

funkyXxninja

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: funkyXxninja
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Playing since tekkit classic was first release and have only taken a few months break because of lack of excitement with the current modpacks at that time. I have also played FTB Unleased, MadPack, Crackpack, UHS or "Ultimate Hardcore Survival" and much more.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): United States, NJ
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): With the help of my friend s we were able to create a automatic UU-Matter system that produced at least 1000 UU-Matter a minute. With that production rate, we had enough of the craftable items to never run out.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): funkyXxninja
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I don't have much of a "life" outside of school, so I'm mostly playing this or some other game of the sorts.

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: funkyXxninja
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Playing since tekkit classic was first release and have only taken a few months break because of lack of excitement with the current modpacks at that time. I have also played FTB Unleased, MadPack, Crackpack, UHS or "Ultimate Hardcore Survival" and much more.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): United States, NJ
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): With the help of my friend s we were able to create a automatic UU-Matter system that produced at least 1000 UU-Matter a minute. With that production rate, we had enough of the craftable items to never run out.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): funkyXxninja
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I don't have much of a "life" outside of school, so I'm mostly playing this or some other game of the sorts.
Accepted! I'll send you the pack info over Skype. Welcome!

corgar2

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Frizia
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: A little bit of tekkit few years ago. After long break i really enjoyed FTB Mindcrack pack, also i was an owner of FTB Ultimate and Unleashed server. Nothing big, just small servers for friends. Recently i was playing on some FTB Monster servers but either server haven't lasted too long or community crumbled due to hosting problems and map resets.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Poland, Silesia
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): There isn't many big projects i've completed in my minecraft career, mostly due to map resets/corruptions. In Ultimate i was able to build fully automated bee farm which was able to make about 100k combs daily per one bee type and process it. In Monster i've designed high speed Magic Crops farm using multiple mods, yet looking really nice, almost like real greenhouse. I'm not sure if it is an achievement but i've built GraviSuit without help of any kind of autocrafting.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): I'm not a voice-chat guy. I've used to write only in games, but if it is a requirement i might try it.
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Pretty much I'm technic side focused type of guy which will automate everything, while trying to make it look good. I like big projects and i have some ideas, but as i said before, lately i wasn't lucky enough to find stable server. When i was playing vanilla minecraft i've used to make really big, but silly projects, like digging a 64x64 hole to the bedrock. Now i can use my vigor and energy to build good looking and complicated builds, so if you let me, I'm pretty sure that I'll build something truly epic.

kleotheslayer

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: kleotheslayer
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I have playing it a very long time and i play it everyday.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): United States, New Jersey.
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I made a fully maxed out modded house.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Kleo Mimini
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I am a Soccer player and I love to play modded Minecraft because it makes me Happy when I'm Sad, it also is a really fun game cause it is like real life but fun and with blocks, it is the most fun thing to do when I'm bored or when i feel in the mood, even when I'm angry i still play it to ease me on being more happy, so please i will like it if you accepted me in your modded Minecraft.

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: jakedabomb
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I've played FTB since Beta A, which is approximately a year and a half. I've created buildings, and other machinery on other servers that have sadly quit.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want):CA, USA
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!):
A City I made a few years back called Starlite:
http://imgur.com/a/jfNXf
I have more, I just can't find it all right now. :(
I've also built giant bases in Red Rock biomes (before Biomes O' Plenty)
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): I'll PM you if I get accepted.
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I love to automate things, such as thermal expansion, quarries, and other things like AE systems. I always tend to go all out on everything, whether it's ThaumCraft, or Forestry's Bees & Trees, or even just building in general. I like to sit around and do fun things while my machines do it for me. ;)
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to your reply
~jakedabomb~

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Frizia
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: A little bit of tekkit few years ago. After long break i really enjoyed FTB Mindcrack pack, also i was an owner of FTB Ultimate and Unleashed server. Nothing big, just small servers for friends. Recently i was playing on some FTB Monster servers but either server haven't lasted too long or community crumbled due to hosting problems and map resets.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Poland, Silesia
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): There isn't many big projects i've completed in my minecraft career, mostly due to map resets/corruptions. In Ultimate i was able to build fully automated bee farm which was able to make about 100k combs daily per one bee type and process it. In Monster i've designed high speed Magic Crops farm using multiple mods, yet looking really nice, almost like real greenhouse. I'm not sure if it is an achievement but i've built GraviSuit without help of any kind of autocrafting.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): I'm not a voice-chat guy. I've used to write only in games, but if it is a requirement i might try it.
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Pretty much I'm technic side focused type of guy which will automate everything, while trying to make it look good. I like big projects and i have some ideas, but as i said before, lately i wasn't lucky enough to find stable server. When i was playing vanilla minecraft i've used to make really big, but silly projects, like digging a 64x64 hole to the bedrock. Now i can use my vigor and energy to build good looking and complicated builds, so if you let me, I'm pretty sure that I'll build something truly epic.
Accepted! We use Skype for announcements, communication, discussion, and giving out the information for modding the Monster modpack. However, since it is not necessarily a requirement, I'll send you the information via PM. Welcome!

• *In-game Name: kleotheslayer
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I have playing it a very long time and i play it everyday.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): United States, New Jersey.
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I made a fully maxed out modded house.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Kleo Mimini
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I am a Soccer player and I love to play modded Minecraft because it makes me Happy when I'm Sad, it also is a really fun game cause it is like real life but fun and with blocks, it is the most fun thing to do when I'm bored or when i feel in the mood, even when I'm angry i still play it to ease me on being more happy, so please i will like it if you accepted me in your modded Minecraft.
Denied. We apologize, but you did not provide enough information and we do not think you would fit well in the server. We wish you weal in finding another server.

• *In-game Name: jakedabomb
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I've played FTB since Beta A, which is approximately a year and a half. I've created buildings, and other machinery on other servers that have sadly quit.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want):CA, USA
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!):
A City I made a few years back called Starlite:
http://imgur.com/a/jfNXf
I have more, I just can't find it all right now. :(
I've also built giant bases in Red Rock biomes (before Biomes O' Plenty)
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): I'll PM you if I get accepted.
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I love to automate things, such as thermal expansion, quarries, and other things like AE systems. I always tend to go all out on everything, whether it's ThaumCraft, or Forestry's Bees & Trees, or even just building in general. I like to sit around and do fun things while my machines do it for me. ;)
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to your reply
~jakedabomb~
Accepted! I'll send you the pack info via PM so you won't have to wait in case you send your Skype info when I'm not on. Welcome!

rafagvr10

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: rafagvrPT
Experience with modded MInecraft: i play modded minecraft for a long time, FTB,tekkit,hexxit and many more, i have some preferences in IC2 and forestry but i have a general knowledge about every mod in monster pack.
Your general location in the world(coutry, state or such if you want): Europe,Portugal.
an accomplish in modded Minecraft you find pride in( pictures appreciated): i have no pictures but i made every machine possible in the tekkit pack, the time that took? i dont now, i actually played recently with a friend that is already in this server! More, i made a complex of automated farms,bees, nuclear power plants every one within a big city separating every mod.
Skype username(we have a group chat): diogoqwert
Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: not much, i started playing minecraft 2 years ago, back then the mods were unkonwn to me, but when i new that they existed i started playing with some mods, then more mods, then with friends and brother. i love playing with people especially people that understand my separation metod, i like to help others, give information that they need, help anyway i can. Probably you already noticed but i give some mistakes in english but i understand perfectly if you write to me.

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: rafagvrPT
Experience with modded MInecraft: i play modded minecraft for a long time, FTB,tekkit,hexxit and many more, i have some preferences in IC2 and forestry but i have a general knowledge about every mod in monster pack.
Your general location in the world(coutry, state or such if you want): Europe,Portugal.
an accomplish in modded Minecraft you find pride in( pictures appreciated): i have no pictures but i made every machine possible in the tekkit pack, the time that took? i dont now, i actually played recently with a friend that is already in this server! More, i made a complex of automated farms,bees, nuclear power plants every one within a big city separating every mod.
Skype username(we have a group chat): diogoqwert
Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: not much, i started playing minecraft 2 years ago, back then the mods were unkonwn to me, but when i new that they existed i started playing with some mods, then more mods, then with friends and brother. i love playing with people especially people that understand my separation metod, i like to help others, give information that they need, help anyway i can. Probably you already noticed but i give some mistakes in english but i understand perfectly if you write to me.
Accepted! I'll send you the pack info over Skype. Welcome!

rafagvr10

Jul 29, 2019
nomer888 can you please send again the pack information, skype just died and your message disappeared?

thanks for the opportunity!

xWHITExXxNinJa

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: xWHITExXxNinJax
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I'm experienced in all aspects of modded minecraft. (Yes I've too much time on my hands)
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want):Ireland (GMT)
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Built the jedi temple (Die hard Star Wars fan), Fusion reactor, complex automation
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): xWHITExXxNinJax
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I'm 16. I enjoy working with a Team. Complex builds are my specialty . Know basic computer programming (java but hope to teach myself more) I love Star Wars with Star Trek coming close second. I've been whitelisted on servers before but they have either closed down or recently changed the age restriction but I've never been banned or done anything to hinder the experience of other players. I enjoy a challenge and like Gregtech . love to build community orientated builds

Last edited:

Adi3596

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Adi3596
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I started playing with mods almost 2 years ago. I started with tekkit classic, then learned about FTB, and have been playing it since then. I tend to focus more on the technical side of FTB. I know mods like Buildcraft, IC2, Thermal Expansion, Minefactory, and AE very well but I never really got to know the magic mods like Thaumcraft. I do have an understanding of most of the mods in FTB Monster however, and plan to use all of them to their fullest potential.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): United States, Illinois
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): This is my latest base on FTB, I can't get any good screenshots of my previous ones because the servers went down. http://i.imgur.com/Al4iD7E.png | http://i.imgur.com/fzazyvZ.png | http://i.imgur.com/T9jNWV5.png | I made this base next to a desert village and it includes an automatic tree farm (for power), automatic wood smelter, and wheat farm. All wiring is hidden enderground, and machinery is packed inside inside the compact 3x4 houses.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): someone83098
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I spend pretty much all my free time playing games with people. I play some FPS games, but most of the time it's minecraft. I couldn't stop playing FTB after I first started a year ago. I really enjoy building in FTB as well as making and wiring up machinery. I can never seem to get to the endgame stuff in because the servers I play on have closed down. Now I'm looking for a stable FTB server with a nice community where I can enjoy playing FTB for an extended time.

Valcha

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: 4ZarSS
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I mostly play modded mc, FTB and tekkit. Watch a lot of dw20's videos. Know a lot about a few mods and some about others.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Europe
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): Can't think of one, but probably will have one on this server. (i hope)
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Valcha45
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I love to make stuff that's worth the time and effort. Love to play with friendly and helpful players. I put time and effort in my builds and love to co-op with other players to make great builds.

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Boratanoim
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I have played around 1-2 years of modded minecraft and around 5 months ago recently got into ftb monster and have loved it ever since
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Australia,
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I would say finishing all the quests in agrarian skies would be my accomplishment (Finishing a mod pack basically)
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Joel.fugguson
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Hi my names tom I am 21 years old I love automating processes and sitting back and watching things happen with the ftb, I am looking for a little small server which I can host myself On and have a really fun time and good experience, I love helping other players out with things I have so much knowledge on

ThisGreenOnion

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Delta91196
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: played ftb since it first came out
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): U.S. Massachusetts
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): finished all of the ftb challenge maps
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): hellbornmaniac

Zhandrix

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Zhandrix
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I really only play modded minecraft. So I do know quite a bit about mods.
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): United States
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I once build an entire industrial village on a island, in fact i do this a lot and quite enjoy it. Sorry no pictures. :(