Whitelist Server Adeptcraft 2.0 | Modified Monster 1.1.1 |Whitelist | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
AdeptCraft 2.0
AdeptcraftBanner_zps6cd3819b.jpg

Adepcraft is back, and with a whole new slew of mods to unleash your creativity upon!

Some time ago, I started the first version of the Adeptcraft server. I was sick of playing on servers that were either too limiting creativity-wise or died after a short while. My creations were either falling short of what they could be, or they'd vanish before even coming close to fruition. So I took it into my own hands, and made a server focused on allowing full reign over the mods included, and managed it constantly to fix bugs and keep it alive for an incredible amount of time. Sadly, the host I was using couldn't continue hosting due to financial trouble, and Adeptcraft died. But, after a very long time, a few friends of mine and I have been able to come back with an even better server. More mods, more managability, more help, and more stability. Running through a stable host (Cubehost) has given the server new life, and now, we're ready to release it's wonders upon the world. It will be run the same as before, with (nearly) nothing disabled, and with very very intense care put into choosing the members that are allowed to join. We appreciate thoroughness and communication! If you want to experience what Adeptcraft has to offer, put in your application today!​

Monster 1.1.1 Modified
Hard Difficulty

Modified Items and things
Time Torch time-manipulation functionality is disabled, but can still be crafted for decoration or the other, non-cheaty uses.
MPS is just overall nerfed since it uses ic2 recipes and I don't want it to be the end-all-be-all of power.
Magical Crops have a 10% chance to drop a second seed instead of the default 0%

General Information
Mystcraft Ages that you want to be kept need to have their NUMBER posted here. When you first make an age, it should show the number before you rename it. Keep that number. If you don't your age will be deleted.

Building schematics from Mr. Crayfish's Construction mod are to be linked to here. Whenever I update the server, I will update the schematics file, so that everyone can not crash when you try building your fancy stuff automatically.

Gregtech Unification tends to convert things like Mimichite into an unusable gem form. Simply use the Mariculture Dictionary Converter to fix this, but be quick with your crafting or it'll change back!​

Rules
  • No griefing
  • No theft
  • No abuse of game-breaking exploits/bugs/glitches
  • Politeness
Updated and Included Mods

Advanced Thaumaturgy
Ars Magica 2
Atomic Science
Better Archery
Blood Magic
Botania
Carpenter's Blocks
MrCrayFish's Construction Mod
DartCraft
Dartpatch
DimensionalDoors
Equivalent Exchange 3
Forbidden Magic
Gany's End
Gany's Nether
Gany's Surface
GregTech
iChun's Hats
IC2 Nuclear Controls
Mad Science
Mekanism
Modular Force Field System (Updated)
Modular Powersuits (Updated)
GraviSuite
More Furnaces
Steve's Factory Manager
TiCTooltips
Tinker's Construct Kami
TrainCraft
Translocator
Universal Electricity (Updated)
Witchery
Xeno's Reliquary

Server Specs

Intel Xeon E3-1230 @ 3.2GHz CPU
16GB ECC (Error-correcting Code) DDR3 RAM
500GB Enterprise HDD
Located in Phoenix, Arizona

Application
  • *In-game Name:
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want):
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!):
  • Skype username (We have a group chat):
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself:
* - required

The only admins of the server are myself, NKCazy, Heavyturtle, and Drag0nothutch. Information on how to modify the modpack to work with the server will be given upon acceptance. We wish you the best of luck on joining.

Last edited:

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: MinecraftMart
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I have played tekkit since it came out. I know most of the mods that are in the pack and i know how to use them. There may be exeptions wich i didnt look at.
  • Screenshot of an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in: I got my new computer since yesterday. So no pics for me yet.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): MinecraftMart
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I play a lot of games, but mostly there MOBA or FPS games. I have 3 dogs and like to walk with them. I live in The Netherlands. My english is good and i can speak it very well too.
I hope i will be accepted :D

jk12

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: jameszh
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: from ftb skyblock till now.. Really long
  • Screenshot of an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in: haha, just building machines and things in general
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): jk1399
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: i am good at this game and like to play on servers. My ftb monster sp save is near end game. Now, i wanna a new start and get less lonely
  • BTW, my skype might not be right

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: MinecraftMart
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I have played tekkit since it came out. I know most of the mods that are in the pack and i know how to use them. There may be exeptions wich i didnt look at.
  • Screenshot of an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in: I got my new computer since yesterday. So no pics for me yet.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): MinecraftMart
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I play a lot of games, but mostly there MOBA or FPS games. I have 3 dogs and like to walk with them. I live in The Netherlands. My english is good and i can speak it very well too.
I hope i will be accepted :D
Accepted. Information on joining will be given over Skype. We hope to see you soon! EDIT: removed from whitelist. Was impatient on the fixing of the pack.[DOUBLEPOST=1397070803][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • *In-game Name: jameszh
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: from ftb skyblock till now.. Really long
  • Screenshot of an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in: haha, just building machines and things in general
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): jk1399
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: i am good at this game and like to play on servers. My ftb monster sp save is near end game. Now, i wanna a new start and get less lonely
  • BTW, my skype might not be right
Accepted as well. Information on joining will be given over Skype, so hopefully that's the correct name. See you soon!

Last edited:

Mysticore

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Mysticore
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I've played Feed The Beast for about 2-3 years now. I love playing Feed The Beast and my favourite mods are ComputerCraft, Tinkers Construct, Thermal Expansion and Applied Energstics. I mainly played on the Direwolf20 pack however I recently switched to a much more full-of-content pack, Monster.
  • Screenshot of an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in: I don't really have one right now.. I can get one soon if you wish, and most of it is in coding from ComputerCraft so it's a bit hard to picture all the coding.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Live:Mystcore / [email protected]
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I will be extremely active at all times on the server, and I hope to bring the community together and help everyone out :) My IRL name is Jon, so you can either call me Jon or Mysticore.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Mysticore
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I've played Feed The Beast for about 2-3 years now. I love playing Feed The Beast and my favourite mods are ComputerCraft, Tinkers Construct, Thermal Expansion and Applied Energstics. I mainly played on the Direwolf20 pack however I recently switched to a much more full-of-content pack, Monster.
  • Screenshot of an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in: I don't really have one right now.. I can get one soon if you wish, and most of it is in coding from ComputerCraft so it's a bit hard to picture all the coding.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Live:Mystcore / [email protected]
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I will be extremely active at all times on the server, and I hope to bring the community together and help everyone out :) My IRL name is Jon, so you can either call me Jon or Mysticore.
Accepted! Look forward to chatting with you. I'll send you the pack information over skype.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: slay_mithos
Experience: I play a lot with mods, am able to trace errors a bit, and to dive into configs when necessary.
Not much of a builder, I enjoy building contraptions, and I prefer to have a few people close by, to play around with, and maybe build together.
Screenshot (more of a CC script, but I take pride in it^^): http://pastebin.com/wNHvrLpp (a turtle script to make branch mines)
Skype: You should already have it, but I can PM it to you if necessary, I just don't want it too much in "public".
About me: Not much, I have a lot of time on my hands, I play a lot of games, recently found Factorio, and am playing with the Witch and the thousand knight.
I am not a "people's guy", but I enjoy playing with a few people, and I definitely did enjoy your old server.

Thanks to NK for pointing me to here, by the way.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: slay_mithos
Experience: I play a lot with mods, am able to trace errors a bit, and to dive into configs when necessary.
Not much of a builder, I enjoy building contraptions, and I prefer to have a few people close by, to play around with, and maybe build together.
Screenshot (more of a CC script, but I take pride in it^^): http://pastebin.com/wNHvrLpp (a turtle script to make branch mines)
Skype: You should already have it, but I can PM it to you if necessary, I just don't want it too much in "public".
About me: Not much, I have a lot of time on my hands, I play a lot of games, recently found Factorio, and am playing with the Witch and the thousand knight.
I am not a "people's guy", but I enjoy playing with a few people, and I definitely did enjoy your old server.

Thanks to NK for pointing me to here, by the way.
Welcome back Mithos :D of course you can join again. I look forward to seeing you on. I'll send the info over skype.

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: FanaticDog
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded for about 2.5 years now. Started on Tekkit and have played most of the FTB packs.
  • Screenshot of an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in: I don't usually take screenshots of what I've built.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): I have and use TS3 and Mumble but will create a Skype if I am accepted.
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Old guy that likes to play Minecraft a lot. My son introduced me to it and now I play more than he does. I took a break from public servers for a bit due to most of them going away too soon, drama, etc. I've been playing a lot of SP during my break and it's time to play with the masses again. Thanks for your consideration.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: FanaticDog
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded for about 2.5 years now. Started on Tekkit and have played most of the FTB packs.
  • Screenshot of an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in: I don't usually take screenshots of what I've built.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): I have and use TS3 and Mumble but will create a Skype if I am accepted.
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: Old guy that likes to play Minecraft a lot. My son introduced me to it and now I play more than he does. I took a break from public servers for a bit due to most of them going away too soon, drama, etc. I've been playing a lot of SP during my break and it's time to play with the masses again. Thanks for your consideration.
Accepted! We look forward to giving you the kind of experience you want, and look forward to seeing you on :)
Since you plan on setting up skype, I'll give you the information for the server there!

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted! We look forward to giving you the kind of experience you want, and look forward to seeing you on :)
Since you plan on setting up skype, I'll give you the information for the server there!
Thanks! I sent you a PM with my skype name.

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Boratanoim

• *Experience with modded Minecraft: I have about a 3 year experience with modded minecraft, Mainly ftb unleashed But moving onto diffrent modpacks now Because I have felt that I am finished with that mod

• Your general location in the world (country, state if you want): Australia (AUSSIE :D)

• Screenshot of an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in: I dont tend too take screenshots, But when I join your server I shure will xD

• Skype username (We have a group chat): Joel.fugguson

• Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I am a 19 year old with pride in what I build In minecraft, I host a youtube series Ready too concur different modpacks such as your servers, I hope I get accepted, Looking for a great community with Love and commitment too the game

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Boratanoim

• *Experience with modded Minecraft: I have about a 3 year experience with modded minecraft, Mainly ftb unleashed But moving onto diffrent modpacks now Because I have felt that I am finished with that mod

• Your general location in the world (country, state if you want): Australia (AUSSIE :D)

• Screenshot of an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in: I dont tend too take screenshots, But when I join your server I shure will xD

• Skype username (We have a group chat): Joel.fugguson

• Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I am a 19 year old with pride in what I build In minecraft, I host a youtube series Ready too concur different modpacks such as your servers, I hope I get accepted, Looking for a great community with Love and commitment too the game
Accepted! I'd love a link to your youtube channel if possible. Also, I warn you, there appears to be a considerable amount of lag for people in farther away locations. I'll send you the pack information over skype.

Lythoc

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Lythoc
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: hmm about 4 years I think. I started with buildcraft, and then moved on to tekkit and ftb packs
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Netherlands
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I think what I was most proud of was my auto inventory system. This was before Applied Energistics existed. http://imgur.com/a/l1lZ8 It used computercraft scripts to check inventories and display it on a big screen. You could also request items from the computer and they would show up in an enderchest.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): lythoc.lythoc
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I loved the last ftb server I played on but sadly for personal reasons the admin was unable to keep up the server. Since then I haven't played that much ftb, but lately started a bit again SP. That reminded me how much more fun it is to play with other people :) Thanks for reading.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Lythoc
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: hmm about 4 years I think. I started with buildcraft, and then moved on to tekkit and ftb packs
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Netherlands
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!): I think what I was most proud of was my auto inventory system. This was before Applied Energistics existed. http://imgur.com/a/l1lZ8 It used computercraft scripts to check inventories and display it on a big screen. You could also request items from the computer and they would show up in an enderchest.
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): lythoc.lythoc
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I loved the last ftb server I played on but sadly for personal reasons the admin was unable to keep up the server. Since then I haven't played that much ftb, but lately started a bit again SP. That reminded me how much more fun it is to play with other people :) Thanks for reading.

Accepted! i'm a huge fan of that inventory system. It's incredibly complicated and very appreciated. I'll warn you, there MAY be some location-related lag. But I'll send you the information over Skype.

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: muphet
Skype username: muphetofficial

Experience with modded Minecraft: Playing since buildcraft through technic classic until i found FTB Launcher. Since then im playing mostly modded minecraft that has GregTech inside (without it's too boring). General location in the world: Europe, Poland. If it comes to availability, i have no life (which explains time spent on playing).
An accomplishment in modded Minecraft:
1.png

2.png

5.png
(that marble villa took about 25k blocks and still not done.)
About me: I wasnt using skype for quite a while now since I'm modding friends stream chat and we're using TS3 to communicate with large amout of people. It's mainly in polish language but english isn't really a problem. I can still use skype for communication, its based on time is here since I won't be able to talk after 1am or so.
I appreciate hard recipes in game but not insanely hard (pointing at invultri's GT server). You can expect really crapy building from me since im more techy guy (ofc im talking about game) than architect.

Bumbulum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bumbulum
Experience with modded minecraft: quite a lot. Started playing modded minecraft with tekkit classic and have been playing it ever since. I started ftb with the ultimate pack which i wasted far too much time on.
Accomplishment in modded minecraft: pretty much my entire ftb ultimate world. I would love to show some pics of it but unfortunately the file was on my old pc and i no longer have the world. I believe my favorite part of the world was my pyramid of power which was a pyramid of ultimate hybrid solar panels with an 8x8 base. You really dont want to know how long that took.
Skype username: i would prefer to pm it if accepted
Something about me: i havent been able to put as much time into any pack since ultimate because school has been eating up tons of my time so i may have some periods of innactivity because of this. I just wanted to give warning of this just so you know before you decide to add me to the whitelist ( I understand that many servers dont like to have innactive members so if i am added i will try my best to stay active as much as possible but i figured you might want to know this)
PS sorry for the long explanations of things that really shoulnt have been that long

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: muphet
Skype username: muphetofficial

Experience with modded Minecraft: Playing since buildcraft through technic classic until i found FTB Launcher. Since then im playing mostly modded minecraft that has GregTech inside (without it's too boring). General location in the world: Europe, Poland. If it comes to availability, i have no life (which explains time spent on playing).
An accomplishment in modded Minecraft:
1.png

2.png

5.png
(that marble villa took about 25k blocks and still not done.)
About me: I wasnt using skype for quite a while now since I'm modding friends stream chat and we're using TS3 to communicate with large amout of people. It's mainly in polish language but english isn't really a problem. I can still use skype for communication, its based on time is here since I won't be able to talk after 1am or so.
I appreciate hard recipes in game but not insanely hard (pointing at invultri's GT server). You can expect really crapy building from me since im more techy guy (ofc im talking about game) than architect.
Accepted! What's your Skype name? Send it in a PM if you want. I'll be sending the information there, so yeah. Impressive base and resources! Look forward to seeing what you can build over here :) I will, as I do with everyone, warn you that you may get lag due to the server's location relative to you. Hope to see you soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1397175647][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Bumbulum
Experience with modded minecraft: quite a lot. Started playing modded minecraft with tekkit classic and have been playing it ever since. I started ftb with the ultimate pack which i wasted far too much time on.
Accomplishment in modded minecraft: pretty much my entire ftb ultimate world. I would love to show some pics of it but unfortunately the file was on my old pc and i no longer have the world. I believe my favorite part of the world was my pyramid of power which was a pyramid of ultimate hybrid solar panels with an 8x8 base. You really dont want to know how long that took.
Skype username: i would prefer to pm it if accepted
Something about me: i havent been able to put as much time into any pack since ultimate because school has been eating up tons of my time so i may have some periods of innactivity because of this. I just wanted to give warning of this just so you know before you decide to add me to the whitelist ( I understand that many servers dont like to have innactive members so if i am added i will try my best to stay active as much as possible but i figured you might want to know this)
PS sorry for the long explanations of things that really shoulnt have been that long
Accepted! Ult hybrids were never easy to build, so that's impressive. And PMing the skype info is definitely fine. I'll send you the server info over that. Yeah, I understand school getting in the way of being able to play as much as you'd want. We have no problem with inactive members, so long as it's not permanent. No rush to accomplish what you wish. And I like long explanations :p

Austin Kennedy

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Sucubussy
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Played better than wolves(mod) for a long time and also play a lot of feed the beast
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Canada, ON
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!):I fully automated a industrial factory. Was able to process and mine ores
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Sucubussy
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I LOVE AUTOMATION

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
  • *In-game Name: Sucubussy
  • *Experience with modded Minecraft: Played better than wolves(mod) for a long time and also play a lot of feed the beast
  • Your general location in the world (country, state or such if you want): Canada, ON
  • an accomplishment in modded Minecraft you find pride in (pictures appreciated!):I fully automated a industrial factory. Was able to process and mine ores
  • Skype username (We have a group chat): Sucubussy
  • Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself: I LOVE AUTOMATION
Denied. Not enough information in application. We wish you the best of luck on finding a new server.