Whitelist Server A very small direwolf20 1.7.10 1.0.3 server, looking for mature players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sinnerr

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very interested
IGN : Somnolency
19 years. I've been playing minecraft for around 2 year, modded around 1 year. Love magic mods, but i interesting in tech suff too).

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gamerkeeperson
I've been playing modded minecraft for about 3 years and I am a commited player. I always love to play with several people and do group projects.

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vend_tta
Been playing around with mods since tekkit then moved onto FTB as it started up. Haven't played around with mods in a while would be nice to do in a small community

Pgnshadow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DemonicShadow89
Info: I have been Playing MC for 5 yrs and al the FTB,At launcher Mod Packs FOr 3 yrs
I will spend way to much time on the server Working with all Machines and Helping Other Players out, Iwas Also a Mod for a server for 2 yrs and Have Run and Ran MC Servers for 4 yrs

I

ignite_ignatius

Ign: Halvor59
Minecraft experience: 3+ years
I have played FTB on an amateur level and would like to get more adept with the mods in that pack as well as play and collar with other people, thanks for the opportunity

C

CitrusSuicide

If y'all are still whitelisting:

IGN: Orangehatkidd
I haven't been able to play on a server in a while. Just got burned out of gregtech on my single player world and I wanted to go back to the direwolf20 pack which is my long time favorite.
I've played minecraft since 1.8 beta but I only got around to mods when redpower 2 was in it's prime. I'd like to play on a server that lasts long enough for me to get to late game because I progress pretty slowly

Thanks!

T

TracK1ng

Ign: TracK1w
Info: I play FTB packs, i want to learn with people about a lot of mods.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hopdog
30+ looking for a new server to call home, love tech mods and automation. coming back to MC so i have a few new mods to learn/relearn, Thanks for your consideration.

G

GRUNKfist

Hello, I'm interested in doing IC2 fully.
37 years old. Plenty of time on my hands.

T

takeryuu

Heya,
Just looking to see if I can build in peace on a friendly server.
Used to playing tekkit but just came back to minecraft after a few years break.
25 years of age.
Nickname is Takeryuu.
I have skype but really only use discord, vent or ts.

O

oldsniper225

I would love to join you! just got back into FTB and i am looking for a server

Ign: oldsniper123
Info: I've played on many different small community based servers and i love them and I mostly play daily.

oops this was 3 years ago

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds Like a fun server and i would enjoy hanging out.
IGN: mmmBoost
Info: I've been playing modded for many years and I really enjoy mature people that respect others and their builds. I play almost everyday

Arttu Tuominen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Surcostale
Info: Had break since 1.7 Modpacks. Started playing during mindcrack pack 1.4.7. Would love to start playing again on mature server and get back into modded MC.