Whitelist Server A very small direwolf20 1.7.10 1.0.3 server, looking for mature players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sanedwyzane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sanedwyzane
I am actually looking for a home for me, my brother, and a friend. We've been running a private server on Creeperhost for about 6 months now. We are just wanting to get into some bigger servers and seeing other builds and designs in action. We are so used to seeing each others builds now. Between the three of us we cover a lot of different areas of FTB. Each of us take on a different mod and implement into our builds. It seems to work well for us.

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wongger
25 years old, been playing FTB for about a year, so I know lots about most of the mods! Looking for a nice friendly server!

D

Deleted member 163074

Hello,

IGN: 6THE6REAL6
Info: I've been playing with mods for a long time now. I have no personal prefference of mods, i like to experiment with all and new mods to find ways they can interact with each other.

Khelbyn

Jul 29, 2019
I am but a refugee looking for a new home.

IGN: Khelbyn
Info: I've been playing since a few months before beta 1.7, the piston update, starting playing FTB because of the Mindcrack server, and started on the Mindcrack pack, then moved to Ultimate, Unleashed, Monster, and hope for a Direwolf one now.
Ever been banned?: I have not been.
Type of player I am?: Most of my time I'm off and about on my own, or exploring (I LOVE exploring), and most of the time I just like to get myself going mod through mod and after I get done with all the mods I want to, I get to building. Most of what I do is usually aesthetically pleasing to some extent, but I'll admit, I'm not the greatest builder ^.^

Coldberg

Dec 30, 2014
I'v disabled whitelisting for now , anyone that want to join , just join mc.2bits.in

Silvi

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested.
IGN: Blueivyy
21 years old I've played minecraft since alpha and really enjoyed it and am looking for a small community of friendly players to enjoy the modpack with!

Daniel_Kool

Jul 29, 2019
interested aswell
IGN drwkool

36 y/o Dutch guy
enjoying DW20 pack for 2 years now and looking arround for new adventures

xBad_Ass

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xBad_Ass
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:very little, im new to pc minecraft mods as ive been playing xbox minecraft, so i would like to learn
How often will you be online: 1 hour a day weekends more as i work loads :)
Extra:i hope if there would be someone i could work with or gets peoples advise if i dont understand.

arranms96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iOnlyUseMyFists
Experience: I've play feed the beast a lot and have experience in many of the mods including thermal expansion, AE2
Favorite mods: AE2, Thermal Expansion, Ender io, Thaumcraft, Blood Magic
How often will i be on: 4+ Hour a day maybe more just a ruff idea.
Played alot of other server but they either changed pack or server went down, im looking for a small community.

Coldberg

Dec 30, 2014
come in , but eh we seem to be having some crashing issues so sometimes it might be down
i get it back up as soon as i can

RyanJames

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join.

I have been playing minecraft for about 4 years and modded for around 2 years possibly longer id say im above average just not in to the magic side.
My group of frineds dont play minecraft so i tend to play by myself witch can get boring after abit.

IGN: RJHx

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
Hi coldberg
where is the server located? if its outside europe it laggs me :) btw ur server sounds cool