A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the food smells terrible.

I wish that there was Dr Pepper flavoured chewing gum.
Granted, however they decide to use a chemical which conjures hallucinogenic effects which make you think you're being followed. You go insane with paranoia which ends up taking your life. Or maybe that was you... But the gum tasted good.

I wish Lucozade only came in Orange flavor.

LazDude2012

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you are allergic to the orange flavouring used.

I wish Americans would just give in and use the proper spellings of words.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you are allergic to the orange flavouring used.

I wish Americans would just give in and use the proper spellings of words.
Granted, however Americans can't read.

I wish Elder Scrolls VI would be released and be several times better than Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim combined~.
(A girl can dream.)

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it's only available in Esperanto. (this is so easy)

I wish for more wishes.
Granted, however given the rules say that wishes end badly or even with fatal circumstances, chances are you won't live long enough to enjoy what silver linings you pull out of the wishes you manage to make before your untimely demise.

I wish for no more wishes.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you live the rest of your devoid of wishes, hopes and dreams.

I wish I hadn't just walked out of work to find it snowing.

CTMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, it's not just snowing, you are completely walled in.

I wish I got more time to work on my PvP map

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, it's not just snowing, you are completely walled in.

I wish I got more time to work on my PvP map
Granted Your boss just called, He said you're fired

I wish all the anime mirrors for older anime weren't so shitty

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the genie doesn't know what you mean, so it doesn't come true.
I wish that people made wishes I could understand.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you soon discover there are many wishes you'd be far better off not understanding.

I wish that all the sci-fi TV shows I liked hadn't been cancelled.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but by force of universal gravitation, all negative variables in your wish have become positive, thus re-cancelling all of the science fiction television shows you ever enjoyed.

I wish my essay standards were at the very least marginally lower so I don't force myself to spend twelve hours a night working on it in Microsoft Word.

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but by force of universal gravitation, all negative variables in your wish have become positive, thus re-cancelling all of the science fiction television shows you ever enjoyed.

I wish my essay standards were at the very least marginally lower so I don't force myself to spend twelve hours a night working on it in Microsoft Word.

Granted but right afterward you suddenly get accepted into a unknown test of an extremely unstable crystal (the largest and most pure sample yet)which then creates a tear in the dimensional fabric of space time allowing an extra-dimensional enemy to force it wider and pour through and leaving our lives and the worlds fate in the hands of a theoretical physicist with a crowbar and a hazardous environment suit

I wish my reply didn't have to be so long
Granted, but the genie doesn't know what you mean, so it doesn't come true.
i mean all of the video hosts for old anime don't pay attention to the older anime so most of the videos are god awful quality deleted or the mirror just doesn't work

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, the ambiguity in your newly-shortened post has allowed my ascension to Freeman-Tier, granting me a crowbar and the ability to beat the sh*t out of Headcrabs with it. Unfortunately, the ascension has attracted the attention of the Combine, prompting them to travel to our native dimension and beat the crap out of our society.

I wish I had also attained the rest of Gordon Freeman's arsenal (both games, as well as Adrian Shephard's in Opposing Force) as a result of my ascension. How else am I supposed to defend myself against the apocalypse inadvertently caused by Aesir's poorly-worded wish?

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I thought this was supposed to be corrupt a wish, not "grant and then ungrant a wish".

Anyhows, you attain all those weapons... but now you only have one weapon slot so you only get to take a single weapon with you.

I wish I could play FTB on my phone.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but the FTB application crashes your device, bringing about its untimely death through spontaneous combustion.

I wish Cave Johnson's engineers had invented a combustible lemon that burns your house down.

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but the FTB application crashes your device, bringing about its untimely death through spontaneous combustion.

I wish Cave Johnson's engineers had invented a combustible lemon that burns your house down.

Wish granted unfortunately the lemon is highly radioactive and all the lab monkeys working on it die of cancer taking the secret of the combustible lemon with then

I wish For portal 3 and half life 3

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted unfortunately the lemon is highly radioactive and all the lab monkeys working on it die of cancer taking the secret of the combustible lemon with then

I wish For portal 3 and half life 3
Granted! Gaben announces that Portal 3 and HL 3 will be ready for release... in the year 3333.

I wish the ants would stay out of my office.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. The ants have left due to the arrival of a nest of carnivorous insects within your seat cushions.

I wish I had the resources to craft a Vajra.

zooqooo

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You have all the resources, but without a crafting table, you have no means of combining them.

I wish I was dovakiin