A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, your turret is then stolen by a burglar a few days later, along with your other most prized possessions.

I wish I had the best broadband connection in the world. No data usage caps, no places where I can't get signal, and super fast speed.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, your turret is then stolen by a burglar a few days later, along with your other most prized possessions.

I wish I had the best broadband connection in the world. No data usage caps, no places where I can't get signal, and super fast speed.
Granted!
The entire internet is destroyed except for notchspin.net, so that's the only thing you can use your wonderful broadband for.

I wish for a working portal gun.

glasspelican

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but for the portal gun to work one of the portals must be on the moon.

I wish it was easier to pick a wish

bobsonthecow

Jul 29, 2019
Granted but you get so many ideas for a wish at once that your mind explodes with the force of a million supernovas destroying the entire solar system

I wish I went to a planet near the edge of the galaxy and found an ancient city with super advanced technology making me unable to have my wish corrupted.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You then slip on an ice cube and get covered in "booboos".

I wish that wasn't a Spongebob reference/

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, it is now referring to an instance that occurred in your lifetime.

I wish my brother would finish building my server's laboratory dormitories.

bobsonthecow

Jul 29, 2019
Granted instead a 3 year old sneaks on and randomly places blocks down most being Nukes next to a light switch. flick...........KA-BOOOM

I wish I had a box of chocolates.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
You have a box of chocolates. I think having a box of chocolates is enough of a problem that it doesn't need further corruption :p

I wish Toby Turner (Tobuscus) was actually good at playing Minecraft.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted at the expense of Direwolf's modding expertise.

Granted instead a 3 year old sneaks on and randomly places blocks down most being Nukes next to a light switch. flick...........KA-BOOOM
There are several holes in your wish corruption. My server is whitelisted, for one, I am always watching the server console (I have a lot of time on my hands...), and seeing as we have the GT Nuke recipe activated, I don't see how this three-year-old is able to conjure up a proper breeder reactor for the Re-enriched isotope cells or find sufficient resources to create a Centrifuge to make the Beryllium for the Neutron Reflectors. Safety is a major priority on my server, especially around the nuclear reactor in the middle of the main lobby of the server spawn building.

I wish my laboratory wasn't a boring old 17x17 skyscraper with solars sticking out of the sides.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
If we went and picked holes in all the wish corruptions, explaining why they don't make sense or can't work or don't actually apply or aren't creative enough, we'd never get any wishing done :p

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I wish my laboratory wasn't a boring old 17x17 skyscraper with solars sticking out of the sides.
Granted. It is instead a boring old 17x18 skyscraper with solars sticking out the sides.

I wish all my favourite YouTubers would post more videos.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, they post more videos, but they post so many you'll never be able to watch them all.

I wish I had some wishing lemonade, filled with a fairies sweaty socks sweat.

Bonus points if ou get the reference.

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but Wanda now hates you and the socks were actually posionous, so you die.

I wish that life would give me a lemon.

glasspelican

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, life gives you a cave johnson lemon.
Your lemonade is now a fire hazard.

I wish that I could actually finish a project. I always get a great project idea when Im half done the current one

Davidobot

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you made a helium-3 bomb and blew up half of America, good job.

I wish I had a smart and pretty girlfriend. :(

glasspelican

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, She falles deeply in love after you narrowly rescue her from a helium-3 explosion, set off by a blue creeper that was lurking around my house.
However her face is badly burned after the "incident" with that lemonade you still had lying around

I wish I had a girlfriend that would keep me out of trouble

Edit: Does weving 3 different wishes into one corruption count for points?
I wish i was blue instead of green, like no one is scared of blue ceepers more hugs yay.

bobsonthecow

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Then you realize that your AI responsible for taking care of your station becomes corrupt forcing you to take part in tests.

I wish I was a microphone.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but your lack of functioning circuitry has rendered you non-functional.

I wish I hadn't sent that text to my friend five minutes ago.