A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
granted but it's a frozen cheap crappy one that tastes like cardboard

I wish people on the internet would do reaserch before posting something stupid

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, everybody turns into smartassess and tries to have the ultimate post which is not only correct, it took several years to be researched and written. To do so, you have to kill the person which holds the ultimate post, and then you're the person with the ultimate post. Due to that, people start fighting eachother, and WW3 starts.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, they do a ridiculous amount of research. Doesn't stop them posting something stupid. To stop that. you have to actually take in the research. Hate fuckers who are like "But I did the research!" YOU DID IT WRONG.

I wish I could be more tolerant to everyone :p

EDIT: Fuck, double ninja'd :(

Granted, but it is no real taco :(

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't a wish.

I wish a wish could wish a wish. Or that everyone would wish, so that I could wish a wish.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, you get a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to wish a wish to DIE IN A FUCKING BLACK HOLE. END.

I wish Jess could wish that he knew to wish that he knew that my wish was to be more tolerable.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The wishing gets out of control and canada is destroyed causing the IWS (international wishing society) to take over and start killing people who make wishes. But then a rebelion begins and people make wishes again, so the universe cannot contain the amount of wishes being wished and it explodes into a million pieces.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you must always spontaneously sing about what your marvelous imagination creates.

I wish we were organized enough to have a NTTS karaoke night.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but you realise we kinda did when Jumpfight forced me to sing :p But that was only one guy (me) singing one song (the assumption song, only song I have committed the lyrics all to memory :D) And then on this night you suggested, I sing, and your eardrums burst from the shittiness of my singing :p.

I wish I wasn't so shit at singing :p (I am saying this in a singing voice in my head, just for you Jess :p).

Reactions: Jess887cp

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, your voice is now exactly like Justin Beiber's.

I wish the neighbors wouldn't play super cheesy music this early in the morning >.>

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Joke's on you, I (sometimes) like heavy metal!

Granted, but (realistically and sadly) hardly any good music is made nowdays.

I wish for fiery doom upon my enemies, but only from 3-5MP on weekends.

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but they have fiery doom on you at 3-5AM on weekdays
I wish MultiMC wouldn't stop failing to download Minecraft Beta 1.7.3

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but everyone starts hating there selves and everybody dies, the end :3
I wish people didn't think i like furries since i have the word "fur" in my name