A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, everyone notices every reference you make, thus realizing you are incredibly unoriginal.

I wish tax returns were already here.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, it's revealed that you didn't pay enough tax, and must give up everything you own to offset the debt.

I wish Minecraft would work for me properly.

Haighaghagha

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft now works properly, and is able to spawn eight angry zombies without lag in your new world next to the spawn. They kill you and kill you again in a circle of infernal damnation.

I wish real life was as easy as playing minecraft.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Wish Granted, however you were playing minecraft with GregTech on full insanity settings conditions so life is still hard

I wish that I didn't have to get so many assignments

SidDark

Jul 29, 2019
Wish Granted, you no longer need to complete the assignments, however every question on the end of year exams relate to those assignments so you fail everything.

I wish I could think of something better to wish for

Reactions: ApSciLiara

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but your wish was inherently corrupt, so you died a horrible death.

I wish my laptop's battery lasted longer while still able to charge from the functional conventional charger I posess.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, however the change makes it incompatible with your laptop...or any other laptop for that matter.

I wish I could find Pigs and Chickens in my current MC world...
(Sooo many sheep only. @_@)

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, all Feed The Beast packs come with a mod that makes it so that the Carpenter requires 4 Nether Star Gears (each made up of 4 Nether Stars around a Diamond Gear). This mod is impossible to disable.

I wish I could program in Lua and Python.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Unfortunatly, because computers can't grasp the concept of infinity, this causes severe issues with every computer in existence. Have fun with your broken computers with infinite RAM.

I wish SirSengir would stop calling me a "technic sock puppet"

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you are, so don't try to hide it Wish granted, he shoots you in the foot instead and feeds you Austere bees.
(/\ Just for the lolz, by the way)
I wish Forestry apple juice was drinkable.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, its so cruel its illegal to even mention it, thus you are reported to the authorities, ultimately arrested and end up in jail for life with no bail.

I wish there was a way/ mod to just transport an entire base (With items inside chests and othe containers included.) from one map/ modpack to another.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, its made by Ikea so you end up making it from scratch with all the materials and only a picture to go off

I wish that I was bothered to start recording some Let's Plays

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, your base is teleported to a random beach tens of thousands of blocks away and without a way to know where it is now.

I wish I could fix my sleep schedule! XP

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, your base is teleported to a random beach tens of thousands of blocks away and without a way to know where it is now.

I wish I could fix my sleep schedule! XP
Wish granted Here's a wrench (try pulling an all nighter then going to bed early it always works for me)

I wish I Could understand Japanese

FrankieTheSnake

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted you now understand Japanese but the Japanese goverment bans the language and you need to go to jail

i wish that i had more oil geisers near my base