A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming you meant cybernetic dogs... granted... you get some cybernetic teeth instead.

I wonder what someone will come up with for this one... i wish for a cure for cancer.
Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming you meant cybernetic dogs... granted... you get some cybernetic teeth instead.

I wonder what someone will come up with for this one... i wish for a cure for cancer.
Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2
Sure, but the side effects include nausea, vomiting, fever and eventual death.

I wish for more Daleks to slay. (Keep in mind I can not be defeated by a Dalek.)

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, Daleks overrun the earth and kill all of your family and friends, leaving you as the only human left.

I wish I knew what you all looked like :p

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
The hundreds of thousands of selfies from FTB users online flood onto your computer, decimating your measly internet and network connection, all the while laughing at your HDD space, using it all in a single instant. Your are no longer able to start your computer within an hour.

I wish thermionic valves were re-implemented in electronics

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted! The constant reforming of your bones effectively makes them as strong as paper.

I wish for more wishes :p

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted! You multiply and then all your clones kill each other.

Phew, hard one!

Edit: forgot the wish!

I wish pigs could fly

Reactions: pizzawolf14

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
All your wishes anybody made as a child and somebody said "when pigs fly" come true. The world turns to gold and we are all solidified as golden statues for an alien race to find and say "whhaaaaaatttt?"

I wish my dog would stop barking at the neighbors and actually learn to use the doggy door...

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted! The dog goes in all the houses with a doggy door and steaks valuable stuff.
You're arrested.

I wish it wouldn't be so fucking hot here!

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Granted the temperature is now a negative temperature to what your currently at.

I wish for happiness and rainbows

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted!
The world fills with rainbows and your eyes hurt from so much light.

Really?! -37°C ?!?

I wish i'd have a real Sword of the Zephyr

C

chbachman

Granted, but it cost you your soul to get that. And what is your life without your soul?

I wish for the next post.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you are left without a job, and this is followed by mass unemployment.

I wish that zepplins were still around

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you are left without a job, and this is followed by mass unemployment.

I wish that zepplins were still around
Granted, but this causes massive numbers of casualties because zeppelins go boom quite easily.
Also, I'm Time Lord. I don't need a human job. So your statement is revoked.
I wish for people to keep in mind that I'm a Time Lord.