5 MINUTES - THATS HOW I DID IT - (NOW WITH SKY FACTORY 4!!!)

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I really enjoy making these. Never played Agrarian Skies. What about this pack reminds you of it?

Just sky blocks in general and the structure they have compared to just survival. Some times it's nice to have something guiding you along and help you focus instead of have a whole world at your disposal haha

Reactions: JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guy's and Gals,

I have just uploaded the 50th Episode of my 5-Min, That's How I Did it, series. What better way to celebrate that milestone than by building Giant Chance Cubes and seeing what is inside (WARNING!!! Individual results may vary!!!)

Thanks for watching!

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

I must be the worlds worst Chicken Farmer, as this clip shows. but we are 1 (almost 2) chickens closer to my goal of getting all 92 in #SkyFactory3. We have some new names for a few more chickens thanks to @BlissfullKitty. Still need a few more, so please feel free to either Tweet them to me @JackelWolf, or leave a comment here or in the comments section on YouTube. Please make sure you let me know what TYPE of chicken you are naming.

Thanks Guys!

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys... I actually manage to start on the 'Tier 1' level of my 'Chicken Condo' in this episode... in between running around like a chicken with... well... you know...

As always, let me know what you think guys.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

I am back, finally, with EP51 of my 5-Min series. In this episode we craft a Fluid Storage Block for our Refined Storage System.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Wow! Chickens can be FAST when they are scared. We deal with 1x Jail-break and 2x Chickens-on-the-run this episode, but we do end up with 2x lovely "Smart-Chickens" in "Smart Sailor-Suits".

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guy's,

Been forgetting to post these on FTB. Episode 11 of Chicken Run, after a long process, introduces the Lapis Blue chicken.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks Guys.

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys an Gals,

Next up is the Cactus Green chicken. Watch out for the pointy bits.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Episode 52 of my 5-Mins series finishes off fluid transfer into a Refined Storage system.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

I am back with Episode 13 of Chicken Run!. In this episode we tackle the most deadly of Chickens... the ANGRY CHICKEN! Seriously... he is totally pissed.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Wow... I am majorly behind at updating this thread. I have a ton of SkyFactory 3 vids to add. I think I will break it into 3 posts. One for 5-Min, one for Chicken Run and one for my Streams.

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Last, but certainly not least, are my SkyFactory 3 Prebuild Streams:

That is it for now.

Thanks Guys and Gals!

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Here is the beginning of ChickenRun 2.0. I am still focusing on Building, Crafting and Breeding every Chicken in SkyFactory 3, bit I am also trying to use the resources in ways that I have not done in other SF3 series.

CHICKEN RUN 2.0 - EP25 - EVERY CHICKEN IN SKY FACTORY 3

CHICKEN RUN 2.0 - EP26 - EVERY CHICKEN IN SKY FACTORY 3

CHICKEN RUN 2.0 - EP27 - EVERY CHICKEN IN SKY FACTORY 3

CHICKEN RUN 2.0 - EP28 - EVERY CHICKEN IN SKY FACTORY 3

As always, let me know what you think.

Thanks!

JackelWolf