5 MINUTES - THATS HOW I DID IT - (NOW WITH SKY FACTORY 4!!!)

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Episode 18 covers compressing Loot bags with an Auto Compressor. I also power the system with a Death Generator to use up some of the Bones.

I know you can also use Compressor Drawers to do the same thing. Let me know your thoughts on the two systems.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Episode 19 covers the Elevator. Much safer than ladders, ropes or water columns.

I think these have lots of potential. Let me know if you have used these in any interesting ways.

Thanks,

JW

Last edited:

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guy's and Gals,

Here is Episode 20. In this one I give a brief demonstration of Building Wands. Super useful for building large structures quickly.

I know I only really cover horizontal building, but let me know if you have used these in any interesting ways.

Thanks,

JW

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Looks like I missed an episode. Here is Episode 18, Loot Bag Compressing and Death Generator.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys,

Back in order now. Episode 21 covers the basics for the Atomic Reconstructor. This one is key in making a few 'mid game' components.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Here is Episode 22, the Oil Generator. I am trying to use various item in places that make sense, so Farm = Canola = Canola Oil = Oil Generator :).

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Episode 22 continues where we left off last Episode. This time I am crafting an Auto Farmer. and putting it to work harvesting and planting the Canola for my Oil Generator. I also power one at my Wheat Farm to automate that process.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

In Episode 23 we finish off our Automated Farmer. The Wheat we get is going to go to good use in the Chicken Farm. :)

Thanks a lot guys.

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

In Episode 24 we move on to the basics of Chicken Farming, by building the Nest and Nesting Pens.

Let me know how you set up your Chicken Farm.

Thanks Guys.

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Episode 25 demo's the the backbone of any Drawer based storage system, the Storage Controller.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

In Episode 26 I craft a new power source, the Explosive Generator.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

In Episode 27, I craft the Alloy Smelter.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Back again with Episode 28 - the XP Vacuum.

Handy for storing extra XP for later use or just protecting your levels. Let me know how you did this.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Merry Christmas Guys and Gals,

KreativeKitty09 is joining me for a very special '5-Minute' episode: "A 5-Minute Christmas". In this episode, which, yes, is not anywhere near 5 minutes :), KreativeKitty and I bring some Christmas Cheer to my Sky Factory 3 world with Fairy Lights and Decocraft. This episode is more than a little 'out of sequence', so you can see some builds from episodes that have not been uploaded yet. In any case.... I hope you enjoy!

Thanks,

JackelWolf and KreativeKitty09

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

In Episode 29, I open some Loot Bags and Chance Cubes... to some explosive results... :)

I think I might do this again in the future, as there are a ton of different items you can get.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Episode 30 demonstrates Storage Upgrades. Definitely a must until you work up to Computer Storage.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Here is Episode 31, where I focus on a few miscellaneous items that are too small for their own episode, but which I think are either 'nifty' or 'useful'. These are the 'AIOT' (All in One Tool), the 'Crafting Table on a Stick' and the 'Cow in a Jar'.

There are quite a few more items like this that I hope to cover in the future. Let me know what your favorite misc. items are.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Here is Episode 32, where I go a little more in-depth into Breeding Chickens. This one is almost too complex to cover in 5-mins, but hopefully this will give you the gist.

Let me know if you feel I missed something or glossed over an important point.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

In Episode 33 I build a Passive Mob Grinder using Auto Feeders and a Nursery.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Here is Episode 34, which covers Magic Wood and Enchanting.

Thanks,

JaceklWolf