5 MINUTES - THATS HOW I DID IT - (NOW WITH SKY FACTORY 4!!!)

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Here is Episode 35, which covers Diamond Spikes. I used them to upgrade my Mob Dropper to allow me to collect Mob Heads.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guy's and Gals... Trying something different here. Thought I'd take a stab at doing the 'Sky Factory Speed Run'. I've only played around with this a little and have not watched more than a the first few minutes of some other Youtuber's videos, so a lot of the changes are taking me by surprise... though not as much as discovering that I was wearing KreativeKitty09's skin for the entirety of this episode (guess how long it took me to discover that... :).

Hope you guys enjoy. Let me know what you think (and feel free to point out all of the time I am wasting by doing unnecessary tasks).

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
That's right Guys and Gals... Its the CRUSHER!!!

I don't know why, but I love saying that. :)

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Well I'm back for more embarrassment in Sky Factory Challenges. I am currently sitting with 3 challenges completed in just under 60mins :)... Not bad for a first time run... I hope...

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Thought I might post this one as a group of links. The next 4 episodes cover the long and arduous path to building an Auto Tree Farm using a Farming Station and Leaf-Eating Generator.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jackel Wolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Thought I'd give myself a personal 'challenge'. My goal, to find, craft or breed every type of Chicken in Sky Factory 3! Episode 1 is a 'prep' episode... need platforms and dirt before you can get chickens.

Thanks Guys.

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm back with some more 5-Mins, That's How I did it videos. It is well past the time where I need to upgrade my power generation. To accomplish that, I have built my very first Reactor. I've broken this down into 2 videos (neither of which are actually 5 mins :). The first covers the Reactor Housing/Frame and the second covers Coolants and Fuel.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
The next installment of Chicken Run is up. This is the series where I Challenge myself to craft, capture or spawn every chicken in Sky Factory 3, in 30 minute Episodes. I've included a "Chicken Challenge" in this one. Let me know in the comments, or via Twitter @JackelWolf, which 3x Chickens I've used as "Stamps" for my Tips and Comments. It's harder than you might think.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Just finished Part 4/4 of My Refined Storage segment in my 5-Minutes - That's How I Did It series, in Sky Factory 3. Here are links for the 4 Episodes and what each covers.

CONTROLLER:

SOLDERER - DISK DRIVE:

CRAFTING GRID:

64k STORAGE DISKS:

As always, let me know what you think.

Thanks Guys.

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

EP03 of #ChickenRun is now live! A string of #Fails in this one
1f62c.png
but I get thru it and manage to spawn my first Vanilla Chicken! 1 down 91 to go!

You can find the video here:
https://t.co/KEbg07vw53
https://t.co/KEbg07vw53

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Back again with another Episode of Chicken Run. We are now up to 3 different Chicken breeds (only 89 more to go)! We are also introducing a Chicken Naming contest! You can post your ideas here, or in the comments section on the video. Alternately, you can also make suggestions on my Twitter feed @JackelWolf.

Thanks Guys!

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Got a little tongue tied on this one. Who knew saying "Destruction-Core" would be so tough. Certainly a lot tougher than building a Wireless Transfer system for my Refined Storage in the FTB mod Sky Factory 3 !!! :)

As always, let me know what you think. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions on where I can go from here. EP48 will be Item Extraction from Refined Storage, and EP50 is going to be another Loot Bag / Chance Cube episode. 49 is still up in the air, and after that I am not sure where I want to go.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Winner, winner... CREEPER dinner!

No new chickens in this one (just a lonely 'Bone-White' egg), but I do get a surprise visit from a Creeper... and coincidentally, some more manure...

https://youtu.be/xJOn3ft81E8
Don't forget that we have Chickens to name. Will add them in EP06. Current suggestions are:

VANILLA:
Cosmo
Murphy

ROOSTER:
Simple Geoff (Appropriate, since I'm... borrowing... this idea from him)

Still have 2x WOOD chickens, 1x Flint (soon to be 2) and this EP we got a BONE-WHITE egg, so we will need 1 (and eventually 2) names for these guys.

Thanks Guys,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Episode 6 is live and we have some newly named Chickens:

LOG:
Bob
Logness

Check out this Episode to see what new Chickens we need names for. Your suggestions can be posted here, in the comments section on YouTube or Tweeded to me @JackelWolf.

Thanks Guys.

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Back with another "5-Minutes - That's How I Did It". In this Episode, I build my first Jet-Pack. This one is long overdue, but is really the first time that I've felt I've needed it.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Back with another Episode of Chicken Run. Despite my stumbling around this episode, I manage to get a Surprise Chicken.

We still need names for a bunch of Chickens. Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

JackelWolf

BiggJ39

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys and Gals,

Back with another "5-Minutes - That's How I Did It". In this Episode, I build my first Jet-Pack. This one is long overdue, but is really the first time that I've felt I've needed it.

Thanks,

JackelWolf

I like this series man! Good job! It makes me miss Agrarian Skies so much haha good stuff!

Reactions: JackelWolf

JackelWolf

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Guys and Gals,

Back again with another 5-Mins. EP49 (one more until 50!) covers the Exporter. This one gave me trouble when I first started using it. Intuitively, I always think it goes at the source, but from a design point of view having it at the 'output' is the most efficient.

Thanks Guys.

JackelWolf