32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

Jul 29, 2019
I'm glad to see that you guys have started to create textures for gregtech. It's very much appreciated. It's nice for those of us who don't really care for the style of some of the packs that do support it.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Mod: Railcraft
Block: World Anchor

This block has a different upper/lower texture, depending on "has enderpearl / has no enderpearl". I copied/modified the texture for the missing sides.
machines.png

tigar tar

Jul 29, 2019
traincraft would be nice to see but i really doubt that we would see it any time soon as the 160 texture files for the trains alone would take a very long time to remake so i dont think it will happen any time soon but i hope im wrong :3

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
What colour should the text in the gui's be? (such as the gui headers, e.g. Sorting Machine). When I've integrated JSTR guis into my setup, they are all dark grey, so almost unreadable against the darkened transparent background. Most likely something I've not updated from the old GUI's I was using.

Any clues?

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
What colour should the text in the gui's be? (such as the gui headers, e.g. Sorting Machine). When I've integrated JSTR guis into my setup, they are all dark grey, so almost unreadable against the darkened transparent background. Most likely something I've not updated from the old GUI's I was using.

Any clues?

We can't change the color of the text, it is hardcoded into the game. It appears dark whenever you have an item in your hand, or when it is raining.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
You could always change the background if possible

That would mean we would have to change every single GUI for every mod, and we would also have to make it look good. We've tried it before, and it doesn't fit in with the theme.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Thanks for the info. Love the guis, only let down is the font colour, but that's MC's fault. Does make reading some of the text in the GUIs a bit difficult, but never mind :D

motorhue

Jul 29, 2019
Mod mystcraft, linkbook modifier:

Interface buttons dont change between on and off so impossible to see which features a linkbook has.

grindle2000

Jul 29, 2019
Yea the transparent GUIs are the only reason i dont use this pack i love it ,but for some reason i just can read the text on the different UIs

Scarrboros

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the transparent GUI can be a bit irritating, but you can manually add the A'therys Ascended ones at least for the vanilla stuff.