32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
DW20 , after i updated it it became invisible , might be smth on my side then .

Alright, I forgot that he changed the texture sheet. Vanilla textures are placeholders for now while I fix it.

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
For me, its better to have vanilla 8 bit textures than debug textures :)[DOUBLEPOST=1357728864][/DOUBLEPOST]It still says 1.4.2 in dropbox :p

Aceldamor

Jul 29, 2019
Question:

Would it be possible or even feasible to take all the textures that are pink boxes and revert them back to vanilla until an updated texture can be applied?

Also, just as an FYI after you discover theories in Thaumcraft, you can "look" at the theory if you put it on your hotbar. This functionality seems to be not working with JS at this time. I reverted back to vanilla to test and it works. Not sure if it's a texture thing, or if somehow mine is just broken :(

Just wanted to give a heads up. If it would help, I could start putting together a list of ID's that are "pink boxing".

merrybike

Jul 29, 2019
Quite happy with the Textures!
ujCZz.jpg

Reactions: noah_wolfe

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Is the behaviour pictured below a problem of the not-yet-done MFFS textures, a mod bug or could it be Optifine related? As in, using JS[32] lets some of the GUIs of MFFS freak out and it's not doing that when using the vanilla texturepack. Any hint would be fantastic. =)
van-js-mffs.jpg

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
It could be either. I'd delete any GUI textures under mffs though if i were you.
Not sure if it WAS the texture pack, but doing as you said, deleting the relevant folder in the tp (thus re-enabling the vanilla textures) did the trick. It works fine now. Thank you!

tigar tar

Jul 29, 2019
partially updated steve carts cart.png i could not make a proper module toggler so its nothing but a box atm but better then a purple box

http://i49.tinypic.com/a0jwhj.png

and i know its crappy i just could not stand purple boxes so its a good place holder for now i hope

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for compiling all of these textures for the FTB packs ...

One thing I have noticed that is missing - the Potato Portal Gun, I found one in a chest (whilst playing with the default TP) then I changed over to JS and thought I had lost it .... but then I noticed it is just missing the texture.

Strangely, it shows the Portal Gun when holding it in your hand, but it is the texture in GUI's and inventories etc that the texture is missing.

Hopefully someone could add this? - If I knew how, I would do it! :)
Thanks!

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Rolling changelog is now updated, so it won't 509 when you try and view it.

Glow and I have started work on Gregtech, and most if not all of the invisible items should hopefully be fixed.

Reactions: MrZwij

demetricyvka

Jul 29, 2019
Rolling changelog is now updated, so it won't 509 when you try and view it.

Glow and I have started work on Gregtech, and most if not all of the invisible items should hopefully be fixed.
Yay! I can't wait for that, I don't like have 16-bit textures with my 32x stuff, and I'm awful with texturing....

Ashton187

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm new to the forum and this thread so I apologise if this has been answered.

I'm currently using this texture pack for the Mindcrack version of FTB, but when ever I go anywhere dark, like caving for example, I don't need torches as the area is crazy bright. My brightness is set to moody in game, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Also some of the textures have a white line around the edge of them, like marble, basalt and a few of the 3d spinning objects have like a missing pixel type square border around them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm new to the forum and this thread so I apologise if this has been answered.

I'm currently using this texture pack for the Mindcrack version of FTB, but when ever I go anywhere dark, like caving for example, I don't need torches as the area is crazy bright. My brightness is set to moody in game, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Also some of the textures have a white line around the edge of them, like marble, basalt and a few of the 3d spinning objects have like a missing pixel type square border around them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

If you have optifine installed, do you have Anti-aliasing turned on? That causes a lot of bugs for some reason.

mouse0270

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I absolutely love this mod pack. It is so amazing that when my friend saw me playing minecraft he asked me why I need such a high resolution texture pack, thinking I was using s 64x or 128x...

I do have a problem though and was curious if anyone else has noticed this or might be able to help me. I cant seem to get wool to work properly. Every time it is placed it becomes complete transparent and I can see right though the block along with any other block... sorta like xray vision. It looks fine in my inventory along with in my hand, just gets all goffy once I place it.

Here is a picture to demostrate

WhiteWoolNotRenderingProperly.jpg

Thank you to anyone who can help me.

Even with this small bug this is easily the best texture pack out there!

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I absolutely love this mod pack. It is so amazing that when my friend saw me playing minecraft he asked me why I need such a high resolution texture pack, thinking I was using s 64x or 128x...

I do have a problem though and was curious if anyone else has noticed this or might be able to help me. I cant seem to get wool to work properly. Every time it is placed it becomes complete transparent and I can see right though the block along with any other block... sorta like xray vision. It looks fine in my inventory along with in my hand, just gets all goffy once I place it.

Here is a picture to demostrate

-snip-

Thank you to anyone who can help me.

Even with this small bug this is easily the best texture pack out there!

Try deleting the CTM folder inside of your texture pack. Or disabling connected textures in optifine.

Reactions: mouse0270

mouse0270

Jul 29, 2019
Try deleting the CTM folder inside of your texture pack. Or disabling connected textures in optifine.

You have just became my favorite person of this week. I have been going crazy trying to figure out what the problem was all this week and last week... Guess I should have come to you guys faster. haha

Thank you so much for all of your help, I cant tell you how much I appreciate it.