tragische

Jul 29, 2019
Almost forgot! Here is my set of liquids for forestry

liquids.png

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Always has been a community texture pack, always will be. I hate it when authors of any kind put so many restrictions on stuff to the point where you can barely even use it. It's some free art that we do in our spare time, so anyone can use it however they want to.
I love how high quality they are too, especially the item textures. They even work well when used with 64x textures.

metnavman

Jul 29, 2019
Are you fine folks supporting the GUIs for the MFFS mod? The redpower and some toggle settings seem to be missing. Love the pack!

Moltakkk111

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone post the file for the fixes of the forestry GUIs?
(I'm not much of a texture pack editor or have any knowledge on this)
yNaETxb.png

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
In case you have not done this yourselves by now, I fixed the Beealyzer:

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Meanwhile, here's a fixed Railcraft loader. I copied and pasted it together from existing elements so I won't swear to it being high quality, but it should be at least usable.

gui_item_loader.png

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Hey, no big thing, it annoyed the heck out of me, too. ;)
Meanwhile, here's a fixed Railcraft loader. I copied and pasted it together from existing elements so I won't swear to it being high quality, but it should be at least usable.
View attachment 2190
I don't know, if the upload failed or not. But it looks a bit.. grey'ish 8Bit to me. Anyways, being bored and it being quite late at night.. what else was there to do? Here's my go at it.^^
loader.jpg (ingame)
gui_item_loader.png(texture PNG)

And while I'm at it..
Could someone post the file for the fixes of the forestry GUIs?
Sure, here you go. I did not find that "missing board" pink square, sadly.
[EDIT]
The user gremlindan told me about another error in my design. I uploaded the (for real) fixed version on page 24 here: Link
[/EDIT]

Both of them are a bit different from the original "JSTR" textures (I added a "tab" for the soldering gui, for example) but I think they turned out okay?

Goggles998

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not a good texture artist so could someone add support for ender tanks (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1666295-147smpforgeendertanks-v13/) and enchanting plus (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1528282-147145142132sspsmp-enchanting-plus-v1121111110/) ? Thanks for the great pack and great community. Also might just be optifine but on aluminium ore the actual ore part (not the stone) seems to be invisible which means you can see through the world. (I have updated xycraft to the latest version)

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Quick fix for the MystCraft symbol pages:
bookui_pageL.png
The darker shade is on purpose. It has a bit of grain and overlay to it, not as plain as the big paper sheets themselves.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft continued: Link Modifier (Block left) and Book Binder (Block right). The TP was missing the "blocks64.png".

Ingame:
binder_modifier.png

blocks.png
blocks.png

blocks64.png
blocks64.png

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I love this Texturepack and your effort guys :) Im trying to get a John Smith Texturepack together for the custom Modpack my server is running and would like to use these Textures among others and my own (when im finished i will definitly distribute you my work)

Because I cant find the stupid pm button (or there is no?) Im asking here: Tragische I really like your work with Forestry Liquids and especially with the Iron Chest mod. Could I use it please?

Sorry for the bad language, im not a native speaker.

Have a great day and keep the good work running :)

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
If I may, the textures (at least) for the Iron Chest Mod are already integrated into the JSTR. =)

LazDude2012

Jul 29, 2019
heh, kev12east. You say that like it's a simple and reasonable thing to do. (btw, it's not)

You likely assume that when a texture isn't found in the sheet, (like if it's transparent) it loads the default block texture instead.
Maybe, if Minecraft were written by people who knew what they were doing, it would. Unfortunately, the texture engine doesn't null check. If the file is empty, it'll draw empty space in the world. The pink textures aren't "debugs", they are placeholders. That's the default sheet most mod authors and texture pack authors use.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
I did not attempt to imply that it would be easy or that minecraft loads default textures when none are found (btw, this is coming in 1.5 from what I have heard). what I meant was if it would be possible to change that placeholder to being the default texture, as it would make gameplay easier on the eyes, and allow for the user to know what each item is without hovering over it.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
There's only two ways for this: manually editing/removing the not implemented textures COMPLETELY (e.g. you either deal with some updated textures *and* the placeholders or you get no upgraded textures at all), or someone at Mojang overhauls the handling of textures in Minecraft.

in short: Method 1 is possible but waaay too time consuming and Method 2iss not possible for those that create textures.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
I did not attempt to imply that it would be easy or that minecraft loads default textures when none are found (btw, this is coming in 1.5 from what I have heard). what I meant was if it would be possible to change that placeholder to being the default texture, as it would make gameplay easier on the eyes, and allow for the user to know what each item is without hovering over it.

It all depends if mod authors will adopt the new method of textures. If they do, it'll be amazing and better for everyone. If they don't, oh well.