32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be possible to get a direct link to the zip, so i can add it to my server for people to use?

I'm not sure if this texture pack will work using the server method, considering its over 10mb. But right click on the Download button on the google docs page and copy the link address. That will get you a direct link.

LazDude2012

Jul 29, 2019
Draco's Death: we can't actually do that, but you could totally host it yourself, as long as you give credit where it's due (JohnSmith, Glowstrontium, Zicamox, and LazDude)
The link from GDrive may expire, it could be a session link. So it may only work for a while.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Draco's Death: we can't actually do that, but you could totally host it yourself, as long as you give credit where it's due (JohnSmith, Glowstrontium, Zicamox, and LazDude)
The link from GDrive may expire, it could be a session link. So it may only work for a while.

Yes we can.. i just put direct links in the OP.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
In case you have not done this yourselves by now, I fixed the Beealyzer:

Example:
beealyzer.jpg

Texture:
tex_beealyzer.png

Goggles998

Jul 29, 2019
Seem to have a issue with the portal gun: I have 2 extra mods installed, Optifine, Bibliocraft. I noticed Bibliocraft was supported on the change-log so its not that and I need optifine to run the texture pack properly. Any help anyone?

Attachments

• 2013-02-18_14.54.49.png
    2013-02-18_14.54.49.png
    848 KB · Views: 178

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what the problem might be. The screenshot looks fine, imho.

But, if you mean the lightblue color inside the portals (instead of the "look through" effect there used to be), that is not an error but instead intended (for now) behaviour of the PortalMod:

The Look-Through-FX seem to have caused a metric ton of problems for quite a lot users, so the mod author decided to deactivate it by default(until he finds a way to fix these errors). To turn it back on, you'd have to change the according setting in the portalmod-config file.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
It was an outdated texture sheet. Re-download the texture pack and you'll be good to go.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
ive been reading through here and saw the pack devs adding in user made content and thought, "hey, this looks like a community texture pack, how nice." keep up the good work!

Reactions: QueWhat

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
ive been reading through here and saw the pack devs adding in user made content and thought, "hey, this looks like a community texture pack, how nice." keep up the good work!

Always has been a community texture pack, always will be. I hate it when authors of any kind put so many restrictions on stuff to the point where you can barely even use it. It's some free art that we do in our spare time, so anyone can use it however they want to.