[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
Love you all that is working on this pack, really impressive and hard work put into it to make 16x so beautiful. Happy New Years from me :)

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Love you all that is working on this pack, really impressive and hard work put into it to make 16x so beautiful. Happy New Years from me :)

We (Well, my work is not officially included) are fond to hear that you like our work; have a happy new year.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting close to finishing up the gregtech update.*cheer* I'll go through the submissions and decide what should get added when I'm done and hopefully release the new update today or tomorrow.

If anyone has noticed any bugs/missing textures, just let me know so they can be fixed before I release :]

Nilocshot

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting close to finishing up the gregtech update.*cheer* I'll go through the submissions and decide what should get added when I'm done and hopefully release the new update today or tomorrow.

If anyone has noticed any bugs/missing textures, just let me know so they can be fixed before I release :]
Looking down on landmarks is glitchy, it may just be optifine, but it looks like the side texture extends past the top of the actual block.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but this is one of the best texture packs I've had the pleasure to use in a rather long time.

Reactions: MrAndrew420

KuroiMitsukai

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm just wondering is there going to be any support for the missing dusts. You missed a few like iron, bronze, coal, etc was there any plan to update these into the pack?

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm just wondering is there going to be any support for the missing dusts. You missed a few like iron, bronze, coal, etc was there any plan to update these into the pack?
Are you talking about IC2 or TE dusts? Macerated dusts are already included, and TE should be in the next update. I just saw that the latest gregtech is taking over the IC2 dusts. It will be fixed when I release the next update :D

Still have 45 GUI's to do for Gregtech, so consider the update postponed for a few more days.

KuroiMitsukai

Jul 29, 2019
Are you talking about IC2 or TE dusts? Macerated dusts are already included, and TE should be in the next update. I just saw that the latest gregtech is taking over the IC2 dusts. It will be fixed when I release the next update :D

Still have 45 GUI's to do for Gregtech, so consider the update postponed for a few more days.

Thanks for the reply and I was just trying to bring that to your attention. Thanks for the great pack and keep up the awesome work!

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019

I can assist with GUI updates if you let me know which ones to focus on.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply and I was just trying to bring that to your attention. Thanks for the great pack and keep up the awesome work!
Thank you :D I would have never noticed it on my own.

I can assist with GUI updates if you let me know which ones to focus on.
I'm happy to help with the GUIs as well, just let me know.
Well I'm done with Gregtech. I went a little crazy with it so someone might eventually want to re-do it (but you'll have to forgive me, flu and new rods in my back = lots of meds that may or may not inspire creativity). I just have to go through the submissions, then I will release!

I'm sure there's a few of the other mods that have missing GUI's if you guys would like to tackle those.

UPDATE:
Now contains bonemouse's official 1.4.6 update, Gregtech Super-Future-Awesome-Tech, and other small changes.

As always, let me know what you don't like, what you do, what's broken, etc etc.

Download

Reactions: Gnomeo

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't include my work? In case you are wondering; you have full permission to distribute this, and use it in any way.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't include my work? In case you are wondering; you have full permission to distribute this, and use it in any way.
Nonsense. I included your CC stuff :D I just personally prefer frejid's RP textures.

You do have the second post in the thread if you would like to post your remix there for others to use.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Nonsense. I included your CC stuff :D I just personally prefer frejid's RP textures.

You do have the second post in the thread if you would like to post your remix there for others to use.

But a lot of the textures were default, and many was unfinished.
(The only finished texture was the project table.)

Zionmoose

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed there were a few Redpower GUIs missing and I decided I would help this awesome pack along...and I really hate having almost all GUIs in one style and then being surprised with a vanilla eyesore. It's my first time texturing but I didn't find it terribly difficult for the GUIs. Hope this helps!

These all go in the "eloraam/machine" folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zirbcxiknw11707

Edit: My original download had a slight screwup that I realized and fixed. I forgot to change the arrow for the charging GUI. The download link now has the right GUI.

windgui_zps70bfe8b3.png
manager_zps9f47d785.png
charging_zpseee9c503.png

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Do you want me to start and finish the WRCBE? No work seems to be done to it yet.

Edit: Ooh and EE3.

KuroiMitsukai

Jul 29, 2019
I've also noticed the MFFS defense station gui is a little buggy or it could just be me. Just seems like nothing lines up with where you would input an item.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Do you want me to start and finish the WRCBE? No work seems to be done to it yet.

Edit: Ooh and EE3.
Feel free to work on anything you want. I'm taking a bit of a break from texture work since I have still not really gotten a chance to actually play FTB.

I've also noticed the MFFS defense station gui is a little buggy or it could just be me. Just seems like nothing lines up with where you would input an item.
MFFS has gone through some changes since the last time I did textures for it. I will make sure to have it fixed before the next release. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

frejid

Jul 29, 2019
I started working on the Thermal Expansion GUIs tonight, thinking they hadn't been done yet (I wasn't seeing them in-game), but it turned out I just forgot to copy them into my game texturepacks. So I did quite a bit of work before finding Gnomeo's awesome GUIs. However, when I switched to using those, I noticed a few problem areas where things weren't lining up quite right in-game. So I cleaned those up, but in the process added some of the stuff I had done before, as well (I like keeping some of the graphical embellishments that are in the originals, like the water bubbles or the snowflake, so I merged those in). Also finished the ones that weren't done (the engines and the energy cube).

So here they are: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wc2r2uxer34gmrh/isabella_te_gui_frejid.zip

Gnomeo, I am not at all trying to step on the work you did, I just got carried away merging my version with yours, so I hope that's ok with you. Let me know if not though, and we'll work it out. Not that this has to be included in the pack, either. :)

Reactions: Gnomeo