[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lobo263

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for answering so late, you can drag the image straight from the post into the folder/desktop/zip/etc., but it wont be named correctly, so you'd have to rename it. It's probably easier to either click the link to open a new window and save it from there, or click the thumbnail to open the gallery type thing and save them from there seeing as it saves them as the appropriate name.

Thank you very much for responding. Great work on the textures, by the way. Everybody on the Isabella II FTB Team, keep up the fantastic work.

dirTyNTer

Jul 29, 2019
Is someone working on the Steve'sCarts 2 textures, or could I possibly try to work on them?
Anyway, great work on the pack!

oOKnightmareOo

Jul 29, 2019
Quick XReliquary texture dump, since the textures are pretty interesting. First the main texture sheets.
Changes: xritems, xrblocks
xr/art

Attachments

• xrblocks.png
    xrblocks.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 102
  • xritems.png
    xritems.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: MrAndrew420

oOKnightmareOo

Jul 29, 2019
Now the shot files.
Changes: blaze/buster/concussive/ender/exorcism/neutral/sand/seeker/stormShot
xr/art

Attachments

• blazeShot.png
    blazeShot.png
    360 bytes · Views: 83
  • busterShot.png
    busterShot.png
    295 bytes · Views: 82
  • concussiveShot.png
    concussiveShot.png
    401 bytes · Views: 86
  • enderShot.png
    enderShot.png
    403 bytes · Views: 81
  • exorcismShot.png
    exorcismShot.png
    402 bytes · Views: 82
  • seekerShot.png
    seekerShot.png
    417 bytes · Views: 68
  • sandShot.png
    sandShot.png
    402 bytes · Views: 68
  • neutralShot.png
    neutralShot.png
    352 bytes · Views: 76
  • stormShot.png
    stormShot.png
    419 bytes · Views: 76

AlfieSR

Jul 29, 2019
The Buildcraft hopper has no GUI, making it considerably brighter than the rest of the pack and very off-putting.

Very nice work though, can't wait to see what you do with the Powersuit

Nemo

Jul 29, 2019
This can be such a timesink. I don't mean to make all my posts at 6 AM, I swear
Anyway, I did a bunch of stuff for Twilight Forest. Didn't do anything for the borer essence because I don't know what it's going to be, but at least now it will actually have a texture
items.png

Also I updated some stuff in the Twilight terrain.png
terrain.png

AlfieSR

Jul 29, 2019
The hopper gui was bothering me enough to hotfix it. I'm no artist, so I just disassembled and reassembled the Uncrafting Table gui, but it works anyway.

Okay so the inventory was a pixel off. Fixing.

Attachments

• hopper_gui.png
    hopper_gui.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 66

ItsBeenInCaves

Jul 29, 2019
I've been meaning to update for a while, but I've got another set of random stuff done. I've tried to make sure things are up to date this time, but most of this was done a little while ago, and I've been busy with school, so I apologize if some things aren't correct.

Minefactory Realoded:
-Fixed to curent version
-Bricks
-GUI
-Dyes

Thaumcraft:
-A few item and terrain updates
-Colored Thaumaturge's Robes
-Some particle effects, including wisps
-Thauminaumicon GUI

Thermal Expansion:
-Missing GUI

IC2:
-Updated with Ol' Buntley's backpacks
-New bronze block

Factorization:
-Quick Exo Armor texture
-Updated terrain file

Ender Storage:
-fixed Ender Chest file name
-Ender Tank

EE3:
-Alchemical bags

RP2:
-A whole mess of things I don't remember (primarily items in base folder)
-Included and slightly modified dvtnlx's windmill texture
-changed GUI to match red gradient used in IC2 GUI

Updated link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ef7lj6hm2b4xt7/Isabella_II_FTB_(Addendum).zip

Ultracity

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't a constructive or informative post, but I just thought it beared mentioning - you guys are straight up pimps.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Bellites!
I have the most wonderful news!
Construction on the Hyper Death Bunker Alpha 0x1 is nearing completion!
Rainbows Incoming!
I just wanted to clarify since google translate doesn't seem to work correctly for crazy to english.

I am currently building a new rig (House flooded and claimed my old one), and I finally got one of those fancy smartphones so I can at least keep an eye on you crazy people.
Since I can't really buy all the parts I need at once (Paint and carpet and the like come first :p), I am slowly getting what I can when I can. I just wanted to let you guys know I didn't die and I'm not off secretly doing secret stuff.
I will return, and when I do... sh*t will be friggin fantastic.

A big thanks to everyone has contributed, maintained and and kept this boat afloat. This may be old, cliche, and worn out, but I really couldn't do it without you guys.

AlfieSR

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, ItsBeenInCaves, that update re-breaks the Capacitors texture.

Also breaks the Redstone Control icons on Thermal Expansion machines.

AlfieSR

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech's "Encased Shelf" items are apparently broken, and many Plate items are missing textures.

Nemo

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech's "Encased Shelf" items are apparently broken, and many Plate items are missing textures.
Currently working on these. Also, does anyone know what the third item you can put on those shelves is? There's books, cans, and some long, flat object that I can't determine.

AlfieSR

Jul 29, 2019
Ghost Blocks also go pink while you're mining them.
Also mystcraft pages are invisible, and a lot of nuggets (seems to be a specific set. Thaumcraft?) are pink textures.

Camouflage Paste has a broken texture (it's the same thing that happens to armour when they're not properly set up in mods, so it *may* just be on my end. White square with a little black dash in the corner)

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Currently working on these. Also, does anyone know what the third item you can put on those shelves is? There's books, cans, and some long, flat object that I can't determine.

I believe that is paper. From Greg's changelog (emphasis mine):

V2.81b:
Fixed the Sorters connecting and disconnecting to the E-net every single tick.
Added Shelfes to store Books, Paper and Food Cans! Guess who gave me the Idea to do that. (remembers a minor Texture Bug when leftclicking it too often...)

Nemo

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that is paper. From Greg's changelog (emphasis mine):

V2.81b:
Fixed the Sorters connecting and disconnecting to the E-net every single tick.
Added Shelfes to store Books, Paper and Food Cans! Guess who gave me the Idea to do that. (remembers a minor Texture Bug when leftclicking it too often...)

Yeah, thanks for that. Also, if no one has done it before I finish this stuff, there's been some new stuff added to gravisuite, so I'll get on that too. The IC2 related stuff is really fun to me for some reason.