[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Finally there is another member in my club! Welcome! :)
I would petition for a membership, but I'm not a complete idiot. I'm missing parts.

Darn: I've done the same thing, but didn't post anything regarding changes until I fixed it for reals. You're not alone.

Reactions: ScottKillen

Laxaria

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting this issue with the Xychoridite Light blocks. Is anyone else getting it? It works fine with Faithful32 but not with this pack. Thanks!

Nilocshot

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting this issue with the Xychoridite Light blocks. Is anyone else getting it? It works fine with Faithful32 but not with this pack. Thanks!
Seems the texture hasn't been updated yet. I'll make a temp fix real quick.

Edit #1:
cRWd27H.png

Go to your the texturepack (the .zip) and nav to *texpack*/soaryn/xycraft/world/sprites and place above image as "sprite_blocks.png". Should resolve the problem.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Download link updated with the following:
  • Cloaking device removed from Thermal Expansion's Multimeter. Should be easier to read now.
  • Thermal Expansion's Liquid Transposer GUI renamed so it is no longer ignored
  • Applied vanilla texture to Railcraft's Steam Oven
  • Utilized Nilocshot's Applied Energistics GUIs
  • Added support for Minefactory Reloaded based on ItsBeenInCaves (I reworked these to match version of MFR in Ultimate)
  • Xycraft light blocks fixed
  • Started fix to MFFS textures (only have a couple GUIS complete, but I walked back the rest to vanilla so the mod can be used at least)
MFFS Capacitor GUI
nFObHlV.png

MFFS Defense Station GUI
d1uSxzJ.png

Multimeter
WZ3jsXK.png

Xycraft Lights
9Q8ePe6.png

Conveyors from Minefactory Reloaded
oNyHE8X.png

Reactions: Nilocshot

ItsBeenInCaves

Jul 29, 2019
I got a few more updates. I've more or less finished up IC2, Buildcraft, RedPower, and Thermal Expansion.

There are most certainly a few things missing here.

IC2:
-Rubber Sheet
-Mining Pipe/Mining Head
-Construction Foam
-All items are finished, at least to my liking
-Solar Helm

Buildcraft:
-Hopper
-Shaded the blueprints on certain blocks
-Logic gates
-Silicon chips
-Colored pipes
-Remaining GUI
-Additional Pipes
-Additional Pipes GUI

RedPower:
-Redstone Logic
-Redstone Logic components
-Plans
-Canvas bag
-Seed bag

Thermal Expansion:
-Tank
-Liquid Conduit
-Energy Conduit
-Tesseract
-Redstone Energy Cell
-Engines
-GUI and items

Forestry:
-Finished Saplings
-Fixed a few wood textures
-New apiary texture
-Some random items

Update: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6ef7lj6hm2b4xt7

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like my reskin of Damage Indicators snuck into the update last night. I'll leave it there.

If you're wondering why I haven't included all the updates posted recently, it's because (1) I haven't looked through all of them yet, and (2) I'm only replacing vanilla textures
How lucky/unlucky is it that I pulled a beekeeper on the first spawn egg in my Sandbox world? I can't find these guys in my survival world.
6O5PmvV.png

Nilocshot

Jul 29, 2019
I got a few more updates. I've more or less finished up IC2, Buildcraft, RedPower, and Thermal Expansion.

There are most certainly a few things missing here.

IC2:
-Rubber Sheet
-Mining Pipe/Mining Head
-Construction Foam
-All items are finished, at least to my liking
-Solar Helm

Buildcraft:
-Hopper
-Shaded the blueprints on certain blocks
-Logic gates
-Silicon chips
-Colored pipes
-Remaining GUI
-Additional Pipes
-Additional Pipes GUI

RedPower:
-Redstone Logic
-Redstone Logic components
-Plans
-Canvas bag
-Seed bag

Thermal Expansion:
-Tank
-Liquid Conduit
-Energy Conduit
-Tesseract
-Redstone Energy Cell
-Engines
-GUI and items

Forestry:
-Finished Saplings
-Fixed a few wood textures
-New apiary texture
-Some random items

Update: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6ef7lj6hm2b4xt7
In this update you added some MineFactory reloaded files. The textures do not match the current version in ultimate. Namely: All the world, and some item textures. Just a heads up.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
In this update you added some MineFactory reloaded files. The textures do not match the current version in ultimate. Namely: All the world, and some item textures. Just a heads up.
I changed it to the format in Ultimate and included it in my update earlier this week. I had to make a few changes (support for conveyor belt animations, added items not present).

Before the change I uploaded it straight and had that WTF moment when my rubber trees were made of machine blocks...

Nilocshot

Jul 29, 2019
In the version of NetherOres used in the Ultimate pack, the texture files has moved locations. My fix still works, just needs to be put in "powercrystals/netherores/textures/terrain_0"
This also may have been me doing it wrong in the first place, this has been known to happen.

ItsBeenInCaves

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, sorry about that. I was working off an older version, and since I don't really use Minefactory, I wasn't aware it had changed.

I kinda like those green machine block leaves though.

Nemo

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that the gregtech terrain.png was pretty far outdated so I've started trying my hand at fixing it. None of the automatic versions of machines were in and a few other things were missing.
I've updated most of the textures for the machines but someone better at this than me might want to change it later. Either way, I'll try to have the rest of it up by tomorrow evening. But for now at least you can tell what you're looking at. I might try to do the guis later too.
terrain.png

Edit: Also, the latest update to the dropbox removed some stuff from railcraft.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that the gregtech terrain.png was pretty far outdated so I've started trying my hand at fixing it. None of the automatic versions of machines were in and a few other things were missing.
I've updated most of the textures for the machines but someone better at this than me might want to change it later. Either way, I'll try to have the rest of it up by tomorrow evening. But for now at least you can tell what you're looking at. I might try to do the guis later too.
View attachment 3620

Edit: Also, the latest update to the dropbox removed some stuff from railcraft.
What was removed from Railcraft? I thought all I did was add missing textures.

Nemo

Jul 29, 2019
What was removed from Railcraft? I thought all I did was add missing textures.
A few block and item textures were missing. Most of what I noticed was in railcraft.png but it looks like it was just from an older version of the mod.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking at the file I had downloaded, but I see now that the download link was updated after the update I made. I'll run a comparison tonight.

For all the work required to make it happen, I look forward to the texture update in 1.5. With individual textures for each block, we will no longer have the problem of missing textures since Minecraft will default to vanilla on each individual block if your texture pack does not include an overwrite.

Nilocshot

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking at the file I had downloaded, but I see now that the download link was updated after the update I made. I'll run a comparison tonight.

For all the work required to make it happen, I look forward to the texture update in 1.5. With individual textures for each block, we will no longer have the problem of missing textures since Minecraft will default to vanilla on each individual block if your texture pack does not include an overwrite.
I never really understood the new texture format. Each texture for each block is in its own file? If so, that's going to suck, for any major modpack or mod with a ton of blocks. Large file trees much?

ScottKillen

Jul 29, 2019
I never really understood the new texture format. Each texture for each block is in its own file? If so, that's going to suck, for any major modpack or mod with a ton of blocks. Large file trees much?
Actually, the FML texture loader enforces a folder structure on mod textures, so it should clean things up a bit. And having a file name for each textures should, in theory, make it easier to identify hard to recognize textures.

Nemo

Jul 29, 2019
Here's the finished Gregtech terrain.png I was doing. I'm satisfied with how it turned out.
terrain.png

Also, tungstensteel ingots didn't have a texture, so I did that. It goes in gregtechmod\textures\metaitems.
materials.png

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I think I got it all straightened out. I walked back to the update I pushed earlier in the week and updated that based on the our internal changelog (which is now updated to include what I have done last night). Here is a list of the changes made to the download link this morning:
  • Added Advanced Drill and Chainsaw
  • Fixed bug where Railcraft's boarding track had the same texture when both on and off
  • Remade all IC2 cables, except for Glass Fibre, Detector and Splitter cables. Tin and HV cables were outdated and bugged. These new textures has a new "connected" texture to all 4 sides.
  • Added support for Nether Ores thanks to Nilocshot's contribution
  • Updated GregTech textures thanks to Nemo's contribution
Thanks to all who have contributed here. I have been prioritizing bug fixes and vanilla replacements in the changes so far. Please let me know if you see anything not working as intended.