[16x] Familiar yet Different [1.6.X-1.7.X][FTB][Dead]

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
I have looked through the file and implemented some of the ideas with minor modifications.
I have also abandoned the CTM wool idea. (it just didn't feel right)
I have found a way to do CTM for modded items but if item IDs change it will break the support.
Because of this I will likely not do CTM for the mods.

Joe9117

Jul 29, 2019
Cool. Too bad for the mod ones however.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the mod textures to work?

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
You have to use their item IDs in the name of the properties file which is why changing the item IDs will break the support.

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Well its about time I make post since the 1.5.2 BETA packs are out.
Here is a link to a 1.5.2 version of the pack it is still WIP but it should work just fine.

Reactions: GoldBattle

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Well its about time I make post since the 1.5.2 BETA packs are out.
Here is a link to a 1.5.2 version of the pack it is still WIP but it should work just fine.

How much is still unfinished. Playing with vanilla textures has become extremely depressing and I simply can not find a complete pack anywhere. (which I know is a huge undertaking)

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but how to i get the Thaumcraft textures (i seen them in the screenshots but they arent in the pack i've downloaded)?? Are there any other textures that haven't been added to the download?
Amazing work, this is a beautiful pack :)

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
Some of the thaumcraft textures have been removed because I have plans to redo them but haven't done it yet.

Joe9117

Jul 29, 2019
If you still want the missing textures, you can just look through the GitHub link for them and add them back into the pack yourself until he's done with them.

Joe9117

Jul 29, 2019
Morton00000 said:
The images were generated with by OptiFine when my test pack was loaded.
Where did you find those? Or what can I do to get this type of thing for myself?

EDIT: Nevermind, I asked before I even looked. I found them now.

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
If you still want the missing textures, you can just look through the GitHub link for them and add them back into the pack yourself until he's done with them.
i'm pretty sure they're not there either

Joe9117

Jul 29, 2019
Sure they are: 1.4.7 or 1.5.1?

EDIT: I take that back. Again I act before looking into it...
EDIT 2: Okay, nevermind the previous edit then

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
I have decided to put the old thaumcraft textures for thous blocks in the 1.5.1 repo until I redo them so you can now grab them from the most recent commit.

FoolInjection

Jul 29, 2019
Been using this texture pack recently and enjoying using it. I noticed though the textures for Arboriculture, the forestry tree breeding, are the default log and plank textures.
Will these be getting updated to match the rest of the pack?

Morton00000

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is not finished in its current state so missing or unchanged textures are bound to happen.
Also I plan to support more mods than there are currently in the Ultimate pack.

FoolInjection

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is not finished in its current state so missing or unchanged textures are bound to happen.
Also I plan to support more mods than there are currently in the Ultimate pack.

I'd be willing to help out with the arboriculture textures if you'd like?

FoolInjection

Jul 29, 2019
arboriculture.png blocks.png
Had a go at doing the Arboriculture textures for FyD.
Think they turned out okay.
You can't change the colour of the leaves as those are hard coded but I've done all the logs and planks, including the Greenheart wood which doesn't seem to have any way to be grown at the moment.
Got some screenshots of the trees in game here :- http://s123.photobucket.com/user/FoolInjection/library/Forestry Arboriculture FyD Pack