1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

gallowglass

Jul 29, 2019
MindCrack,Direwolf,Horizons,Monster,Unleashed,Unhinged,Lite,Ultimate, MagicFarm2 updated and added.Let me know if I made an error somewhere.

How come the current packs aren't 100% for 1.6.4? They must be, right, by definition? For example, you have Horizons are 97% for 1.6.4. Maybe because you missed Project:Red?

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
How come the current packs aren't 100% for 1.6.4? They must be, right, by definition? For example, you have Horizons are 97% for 1.6.4. Maybe because you missed Project:Red?
Because Ultimate is still the most popular pack on the launcher, by what some of the FTB team have reported.

gallowglass

Jul 29, 2019
Because Ultimate is still the most popular pack on the launcher, by what some of the FTB team have reported.

Then I totally do not understand those percentages then. They aren't the percent of mods in that pack that are updated for that version of Minecraft? What are they then?

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Still in construction mode, so they should be 100% just haven gotten to every mod yet.

edit: Updated it

Code:
Status
Mod adding:  90% (Magic/Tech world packs left)
Pack Adding: 90%
Details:     60%  (links git versions etc)

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Harvestcraft has a 1.7 beta available for testing on her forum thread.. its kind of buried but its there and I have tested it.. it works with the normal issues to be expected from a beta release for a new MC version.

Reactions: Bigglesworth

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Also sorry about spamming your goggle doc with the tweet yesterday <.<

No need for sorry, thats what its for, thank yous for the exposure. :) Google has some limitations on some stuff and it hits it sometimes but usually it doesn't last long before its ok again. Mainly I think its due to the cheaty way I get live version updates =/ So now ive made it update manually/much less often made whole diff code to get mod information from stable sources.

Code:
Changes:
- 1.5.x column
++ New function to retrieve mod info
+ 1.7.x version column
+ Author column
+ TPPI pack
+ Pack versions

IC2 now in dev

If anyone sees an error or whatever let me know.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Contemplating moving everything to the new Google spreadsheets... why they didn't update this seamlessly seems a little counter intuitive to the one of the huge pluses of web-based apps.. *grumble*

Reactions: VikeStep

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps they will update faster if they see how close some packs are to the transition. Several 1.5x packs can go 1.6.4 with little loss.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Several mods have had a version update (not to 1.7 necessarily):
Reliquary
Steve'sFactoryManager
BloodMagic
Factorization
Extracells
MapWriter
InvTweaks
GrowthCraft
Mekanism
EmasherResource
EngineersToolbox
UniversalElectricity
CalclaviaCore
ModularForcefieldSystem

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed code that drives the version update highlighting.

Version update highlight column
  • Orange = Recent 1.6.4 compatible version update of mod
  • Green = Recent 1.7.x compatible version update of mod

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Personal problems mean I probably wont update this for a while. I dont know when. Hope you all have fun and found use in this. Bye