1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
Ender IO pipes fill sequentially (like standard BC pipes) and fill the attached devices faster closer to the source then devices further down the chain, Liquiducts fill the entire system simultaneously and equally distribute liquid across all connected things. Completely different functionality.

I can see calling this "fairly different functionality" but not "Completely different", that's a bit much. At any rate, as far as I know there is NOTHING at present in the 1.6.x scene that adds pipes which behave like the Thermal Expansion Liquiducts.

So you either take BC Waterproof Pipes & Ender IO Liquid Conduits and use them .. or move all your liquids by bucket. (shrug)

Xenou

Jul 29, 2019
I can see calling this "fairly different functionality" but not "Completely different", that's a bit much. At any rate, as far as I know there is NOTHING at present in the 1.6.x scene that adds pipes which behave like the Thermal Expansion Liquiducts.

So you either take BC Waterproof Pipes & Ender IO Liquid Conduits and use them .. or move all your liquids by bucket. (shrug)

Hmm What about GT's fluid pipes ? :)

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
One word: Mekanism.

I >love< this mod.
But if it gets added into the FTB pack, then they will also have to add Resonant Induction and Atomic Science. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, aside from making the pack even larger. Especially Atomic Science adds some nice material and energy sinks for later in the game. And Mekanism machines are great to start out with. (Similar to how most Let's Plays in previous versions started with the TE machines.)

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Let's not forget that the factory blocks, especially the Elite Factories, can be upgraded to the point they're nearly superior in speed to IC2 advanced machines running full-tilt. A furnace that runs almost as fast as a full-heat induction furnace with more than triple the input and output slots? Sign me the fuck up, brothers! With it and Ender IO, I've discovered a pretty simple way to convert MJ to EU! No more having to screw around with converter mods, Mekanism and Ender IO do all the heavy lifting for me.

Buych778

Jul 29, 2019
1. I believe Extra Bees/Trees is being updated along with magic bees
2. Thaumcraft 4 is out
3. IC2, Compact Solars, Thaumic Tinkerer, Tinkers Construct, MFR, Nether Ores, and Railcraft all have stable releases available.
You need to update your chart Bigglesworth.

HenkieDePost

Jul 29, 2019
1. I believe Extra Bees/Trees is being updated along with magic bees
2. Thaumcraft 4 is out
3. IC2, Compact Solars, Thaumic Tinkerer, Tinkers Construct, MFR, Nether Ores, and Railcraft all have stable releases available.
You need to update your chart Bigglesworth.

It is really a shame because this is by far the best 'progress chart' out there, but I believe Bigglesworth has stopped updating the charts. Mindcrack is stuck at 79% for almost a month now, while mod's like traincraft are already released, they are still being represented by a 'no' on the charts. If my memory is correct, RedPower 2 is the only big mod we are waiting on right now (which hardly surprises me), and some small mods which enhance big mods their gameplay. Correct me if I'm wrong though, cause I am basing this on Mindcrack, the modpack which I always play and on which I hope to play on 1.6.2 or something in the near future.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
I've been using Machine Muse's MPS in my 1.6.4 worlds for a few months now. Some minor bugs, yes, but seems stable to me.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I don't believe MPSA has updated, so it's just base MPS in 1.6, AFAIK. And, MPS itself hasn't updated in a while.

it'd have been nice if MPS itself had some new changes aswell, but I guess muse is busy so she doesn't has alot of time.
but now that I think about it, it's probably quite hard to still add amazing things to MPS, as it already has quite some amazing stuff

Tyler Shellberg

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, Modular Powersuits updated. It's for 1.6.2, but it's stated that it works for 1.6.4. Not only that, but the fact that it's already in Direwolf20's 1.6.4 pack kinda confirms that. the MPSA hasn't updated yet though. I wish someone who can edit that document would actually look around to see if stuff is updated or not. I suppose if you are actually working on the pack though that's a better use of time. >.<

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Updating to 1.7.x

Let me know as mods go into dev.

XxEoxUd.jpg

Last edited: