1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
This is quite a bit premature. I dare say we wait until at least March before we start this all over again. Generating hype about 1.7.x this early will only end in drama.

Reactions: ShneekeyTheLost

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Im not waiting till March to start updating this list. That would defeat the entire purpose of it; Modpack update progression.

Reactions: RedBoss

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Do as you like, just it seems a mite early to start the 1.7 hype train. We don't even have release versions of either MCP or Forge for 1.7, and we just got the 1.6 packs a month ago. There is being current with the times, and jumping the gun, and this seems more like the latter instead of the former. And need I remind you of the drama surrounding the last list and, say, RP2?

Again, do as you please, just offering my opinion.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think you understand the point of this thread.

1. Play 1.6.X packs while knowing the progress of 1.7.X
2. Have a understanding of what mods you can expect in 1.7.X and what mods you might need to find replacements for
3. You cant 'jump the gun' on knowledge.
4. I don't give a crap about drama.

Last edited:

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah its still in development, but its one of the first major ones readily installable. Unstable atm and not many biomes are even enabled yet. I was having fun with lighting the air on fire a few days ago.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna redo some things not quite sure yet. Adding a lot more notable mods not in the listed packs. May add more packs too.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Thank ya.

Also for people asking me wip = work in progress, and old 1.4.x original packs are there for people that still want them and dont mind putting them together manually, i will add more updated packs soonish.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Added a ton of mods and in the process of adding more and adding updated packs.

Add more mods: 75% done
Add more packs: 50% done
Clean stuff up: 25% done

portablejim

Jul 29, 2019
I think I would call this dev:

2014-02-13_21.21.44.png

How I got this: Directly compiled from github source. Tinkers Construct only (not natura), but needs Mantle.
Is it buggy: YEEEEEEEEEESSSS!

Reactions: Bigglesworth

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
: D

Nice. I havent gone through each mod closely yet, still putting in more packs. Will go through soonish and find 1.7 devs and repos where avail.

Looks like TinkersMechworks is on the road to 1.7 as well.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
MindCrack,Direwolf,Horizons,Monster,Unleashed,Unhinged,Lite,Ultimate, MagicFarm2 updated and added.Let me know if I made an error somewhere.