[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Thunder_Wave

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Yulife

I have been trying to play Wanderlust Reloaded and at launch it black screens.
Can you PLZ help me.
Thanks Thunder_Wave
HQ_Shop_Elsword_New_Memo_Active.png

Impiryo

Jul 29, 2019
Does one of the mods disable emeralds? I can't find any and I've been mining extreme hills for a while. Both manual mining at diamond level, and automated miners mining full columns. I think I'm going village hunting.

flece

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Yulife,

thx for that great pack. today i dont want wait any longer for 1.2.4 (or whatever version u working at with new worldgen). so i put all my stuff in the Spectredimension from "Random things" after than i did an upgrade from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 (chiselupgrade done). Than i copied Dim2 from old save to a fresh world (like u suggested with an mystcraft-age) .. and now all my stuff in Dim2 messed up...changed to another ID´s

* the original world was created without Natura and Twilightforest.
* the new wordl has both in.

Question: do i get my stuff transfered if i use a Mystcraft-age instead the Spectredimension?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Yulife,

thx for that great pack. today i dont want wait any longer for 1.2.4 (or whatever version u working at with new worldgen). so i put all my stuff in the Spectredimension from "Random things" after than i did an upgrade from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 (chiselupgrade done). Than i copied Dim2 from old save to a fresh world (like u suggested with an mystcraft-age) .. and now all my stuff in Dim2 messed up...changed to another ID´s

* the original world was created without Natura and Twilightforest.
* the new wordl has both in.

Question: do i get my stuff transfered if i use a Mystcraft-age instead the Spectredimension?

I'm sorry to say that with minecraft 1.7 creating a new world and copying over your things from the old one is not possible.

This is due to the changes with how minecraft handles block data as it is now hides block IDs behind block names. So that players never need to change or see the IDs while it automatically crates a dynamic list of block names to IDs. Since storing the data as IDs takes less room and is faster then using the names. Now where the issue that you're experiencing comes into play is that this dynamic list of block names to IDs is stored in the world data. As a result changing worlds causes a new list to be created and if any blocks or items are added or removed to the new world it changes the whole list.

In short creating a new world in a new version of the pack and coping over stuff from a world in a old version to it is not going to work.

Last edited:

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to say that with minecraft 1.7 creating a new world and copying over your things from the old one is not possible.

This is due to the changes with how minecraft handles block date as it is now hides block
IDs behind block names. So that players never need to change or see the IDs while it automatically crates a dynamic list of block names to IDs. Since storing the date as IDs takes less room and is faster then using the names. Now where the issue that you're experiencing comes into play is that this dynamic list of block names to IDs is stored in the world data. As a result changing worlds causes a new list to be created and if any blocks or items are added or removed to the new world it changes the whole list.

In short creating a new world in a new version of the pack and coping over stuff from a world in a old version to it is not going to work.

PS: Also be aware that don't need to create a new world when going from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 or even 2.0 when it is released. Just make sure that your not using Blue power and keep the same world gen settings in 2.0.

Dovkan

Jul 29, 2019
PS: Also be aware that don't need to create a new world when going from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 or even 2.0 when it is released. Just make sure that your not using Blue power and keep the same world gen settings in 2.0.
I assume it is ok to update your world as long as you do not use blue power?

Dovkan

Jul 29, 2019
It should be for the most part but it mainly matters on what Yulife does but currently it is looking good.
Alright, also, I am running other mods outside of WLR (nevermine,etc..) When packs update, I have noticed they overwrite certain folders, would I just copy the jars im using and add them back in after an update?

- My questbook is only showing 40 quests available.

Last edited:

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod adds the backpack you can put down and pick up and the like? We thought it was Adventurer's Backpacks but their backpacks take up the chest space and don't have a lot of inventory (so, they kinda suck) and I'm trying to find out which mod added that backpack, but the game won't launch on either FTB or multiMC and it's pissing me off so I thought I'd just ask.

Last edited:

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod adds the backpack you can put down and pick up and the like? We thought it was Adventurer's Backpacks but their backpacks take up the chest space and don't have a lot of inventory (so, they kinda suck) and I'm trying to find out which mod added that backpack, but the game won't launch on either FTB or multiMC and it's pissing me off so I thought I'd just ask.

I think that would be better storage and note that by default the backpacks take up your chest slot but Yulife has that disabled in the config for the mod.

Reactions: Yulife and Kazekai

cielum

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanna say that I have lots of fun playing this pack! :D

And maybe you wanna add Tombenpotters ElectroMagic-Tools to the optional mods list, it basicly brings to awesome mods together.

rat_poison

Jul 29, 2019
Kindly reiterating the request for the addition of Thermal Dynamics at the next version, or earliest convenience!

The pack is great yulife, I'm having tons of fun with my first ever modpack. If you require any help with testing the +1 version, the community is there for you.

Reactions: Yulife

Hatsuni

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to lower the amount of lag this pack causes on a server? I have a server with 4gb of RAM and the game constantly spams my console with this:

dnd29.png

According to RAM/CPU usage on my server it's not even close to overloaded. I searched a bit and it's possible something with the gravestones mod and YABM? I've already deleted YABM from my server and the lag still persists.

Yea, Gravestones and backup mods are a lag monster for servers.

From a while ago. Does no one else have a problem with this pack on servers? There has to be some way to lower the amount of lag on servers. My console log constantly gets spammed with the above errors and it causes a lot of lag/dc problems on my server. I'm using a host with 3.2 GB of RAM and it rarely goes above 50% but there's still massive lag. Can the gravestones mod be removed without any penalty? Are there any quests or anything that need it?

MrPoro

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I cant open this modpack anymore. I can open the launcher and then launch the WLR. When i have launched it, new window opens, it stays black about 25 seconds and then it closes. I have no idea why it does that but it started after i updated FTB launcher and WLR to v1.2.3. I can still launch some other modpacks. Here is the crash report

Attachments

• crash-2015-02-27_23.52.05-client.txt
    29.7 KB · Views: 55

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I cant open this modpack anymore. I can open the launcher and then launch the WLR. When i have launched it, new window opens, it stays black about 25 seconds and then it closes. I have no idea why it does that but it started after i updated FTB launcher and WLR to v1.2.3. I can still launch some other modpacks. Here is the crash report
Like mentioned few posts above yours, download Chisel2 2.3.7 from http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/225236-chisel-2 and manually upgrade it.

Reactions: Yulife

yumms

Jul 29, 2019

Each individual mod in a pack is organized in its own .jar file within the Wanderlust Reloaded folder. What you want to do is:

1) Download Wanderlust Reloaded v1.2.3 if you haven't already. Allow it to crash on launch, or kill it early with the console. Doesn't really matter.
2) Go back to the FTB launcher and highlight Wanderlust Reloaded (WLR) from the list. Click edit mod pack, This'll show you a list of the mods active and inactive.
3) In the bottom left of the window that opened, there should be a button called "Open Folder"
4) Ctrl+F and look for the Chisel 2 file, it should appear as Chisel2-2.3.5.31.jar
5) Now go here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2254671-chisel-2-2-3-5
Download the latest version of Chisel 2
6) The move the file you download into your mod folder. Delete the old one.

I hope that was clear, but tl;dr you want to replace the old Chisel2.jar with a newer chisel2.jar

Edit: Following Danidas' post, you can download a more-more recent Chisel2 version here: http://coloredlightscore.us.to:8080/job/Chisel-2 v1.7.10-Dev/46/

For your convenience. Thanks again for Lottanubs' detailed post.

Reactions: Yulife and Odovbold

DorinnB

Jul 29, 2019
From a while ago. Does no one else have a problem with this pack on servers? There has to be some way to lower the amount of lag on servers. My console log constantly gets spammed with the above errors and it causes a lot of lag/dc problems on my server. I'm using a host with 3.2 GB of RAM and it rarely goes above 50% but there's still massive lag. Can the gravestones mod be removed without any penalty? Are there any quests or anything that need it?
I had the same trouble on my server but I think I solve it yesterday.
And gravestones were not the problem.

Do you use chunkloader/anchor ?
Do you have redstone conduit or mekanism cable outside those chunkloader ?
Did your low tps appear few minutes after someone leave the server or move away from his house ?