[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Jared69j

Jul 29, 2019
The Game loads but the minecraft loading screen goes black then after a while it closes and goes back to FTB

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
The latest version of the pack (aka 1.2.3) on the FTB launcher is broken as the version of chisel 2 that it is using conflicts with railcraft. Which is causing a crash to desktop when ever you try to start the game or a server. To fix it you need to manually update chisel 2 to either it's latest version or one of it's dev versions.

Edit - Please see this post

Jared69j

Jul 29, 2019
The latest version of the pack (aka 1.2.3) on the FTB launcher is broken as the version of chisel 2 that it is using conflicts with railcraft. Which is causing a crash to desktop when ever you try to start the game or a server. To fix it you need to manually update chisel 2 to either it's latest version or one of it's dev versions.

Edit - Please see this post
How would I do that?

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
How would I do that?

Each individual mod in a pack is organized in its own .jar file within the Wanderlust Reloaded folder. What you want to do is:

1) Download Wanderlust Reloaded v1.2.3 if you haven't already. Allow it to crash on launch, or kill it early with the console. Doesn't really matter.
2) Go back to the FTB launcher and highlight Wanderlust Reloaded (WLR) from the list. Click edit mod pack, This'll show you a list of the mods active and inactive.
3) In the bottom left of the window that opened, there should be a button called "Open Folder"
4) Ctrl+F and look for the Chisel 2 file, it should appear as Chisel2-2.3.5.31.jar
5) Now go here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2254671-chisel-2-2-3-5
Download the latest version of Chisel 2
6) The move the file you download into your mod folder. Delete the old one.

I hope that was clear, but tl;dr you want to replace the old Chisel2.jar with a newer chisel2.jar

Edit: Following Danidas' post, you can download a more-more recent Chisel2 version here: http://coloredlightscore.us.to:8080/job/Chisel-2 v1.7.10-Dev/46/

Last edited:
Reactions: Jared69j

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Each individual mod in a pack is organized in its own .jar file within the Wanderlust Reloaded folder. What you want to do is:

1) Download Wanderlust Reloaded v1.2.3 if you haven't already. Allow it to crash on launch, or kill it early with the console. Doesn't really matter.
2) Go back to the FTB launcher and highlight Wanderlust Reloaded (WLR) from the list. Click edit mod pack, This'll show you a list of the mods active and inactive.
3) In the bottom left of the window that opened, there should be a button called "Open Folder"
4) Ctrl+F and look for the Chisel 2 file, it should appear as Chisel2-2.3.5.31.jar
5) Now go here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2254671-chisel-2-2-3-5
Download the latest version of Chisel 2
6) The move the file you download into your mod folder. Delete the old one.

I hope that was clear, but tl;dr you want to replace the old Chisel2.jar with a newer chisel2.jar

Edit: Following Danidas' post, you can download a more-more recent Chisel2 version here: http://coloredlightscore.us.to:8080/job/Chisel-2 v1.7.10-Dev/46/

It appears that they released a official version (2.3.6) with the fix in it already so no need to use the dev version any more.

Reactions: Lottanubs

FlenchEH

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know why or what is causing my console to spam this message?

[java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

Didn't see it until today, but it starts after like 5 minutes of having the game open and causes quite a bit of strain on my computer.

Mudguts13542

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me? I keep crashing and I don't know how to fix it.

Attachments

• crash-2015-02-21_14.10.59-client.txt
    32.3 KB · Views: 57